Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jondorian2 View Post
    the fact that you answered to this thread mean that you read all posts and, as all us, you are here and not outside "to see the world" xD
    anyway the large amount of posts, just mean that lots of cannith server players, have got the same problem
    I have an excuse to be here, im at work. Believe me, if the game is down and im not working, im not here

Everybody and their grandma knows at this point that cannith is having problems, more posts about it are unnecessary

You know whats gonna happen?...eventually a dev will post saying theyre looking into it, the server(s) will probably come down again and eventually it'll work. But its gonna take a while. So go do some Christmas shopping and come back later

Uber Completionist DarigTheLost's Avatar

If your Wal-mart was closed u wouldn't be banging on the door wanting to be let in. You would be banging on the door for someone tell you when the store was open, so you would know when to come back since there wasn't a sign stating when they would open . That is the point of customer service.

If your restaurant screwed up your meal and you annoyed they would not charge you for your meal. That is the point of good customer service.

If ' anything ' did something to create negative feelings towards their business they would do something about it change you feelings to a positive, so you would keep spending money on that business in the future. That is the point of good customer service.

If you can't say yes to a customer, then find someone who can.

Quote Originally Posted by kned225 View Post
    I have an excuse to be here, im at work. Believe me, if the game is down and im not working, im not here

Everybody and their grandma knows at this point that cannith is having problems, more posts about it are unnecessary

You know whats gonna happen?...eventually a dev will post saying theyre looking into it, the server(s) will probably come down again and eventually it'll work. But its gonna take a while. So go do some Christmas shopping and come back later
    You are hilarious lol! Go do some work!

Quote Originally Posted by AzB View Post
    Most stores have their schedules posted so there would be little point in tugging on door handles... at least until the scheduled opening time. And I'm pretty our walmart is open 24 hours a day, so yeah, tugging on the door handles would be kinda appropriate.

And I'll bet you a donut that they would have a sign up if they had to be closed for some sort of technical reason.
    I said if u went there during a time it should be open and it wasnt. Instead its dark and locked. No signs up. Ur gonna stand there in a crowd saying "i think something is wrong!! Do they KNOW??? Will somebody please tell us?? PLEASE??"

................... and come back later
    I did that after no access yesterday on Kyber and Orien, I have no access today on Kyber and Orien.
    Turbine technical team grabs d20, rolls another 1.

Quote Originally Posted by DarigTheLost View Post
    You would be banging on the door for someone tell you when the store was open.
    Really? I doubt it

Quote Originally Posted by pcgamer1971 View Post
    I did that after no access yesterday on Kyber and Orien, I have no access today on Kyber and Orien.
    So come back later

So come back later
    I did just comeback after being away for 6 months.

Quote Originally Posted by pcgamer1971 View Post
    I did just comeback after being away for 6 months.
    Welcome back! As you can see, nothing has changed

Welcome back! As you can see, nothing has changed
    You are right, same **** CS as before.

Uber Completionist DarigTheLost's Avatar

Really? I doubt it
    of course I would, the point was about being closed during regular business hours, that means SOMEONE is there. ddo is a 24 hr 7 day week business.

they screwed the pooch by not a having a sign up saying something..... ever gone to shop that is closed during their regular posted business hrs and there is only 1 person working ? I have seen a clock on the front door with the hands pointing when they will back from lunch. Even a hand written sign, "gone to bathroom, back in 5 min". If you don't understand why people are ranting, and in the past server meltdowns, then I can't help you understand customer service.

DDO has had a bad record of NOT having a sign up, at least, of saying when they will be open business.

Community Member moomooprincess's Avatar

I just realized that there was a server rollback. All that loot I acquired in the quest was gone. Bummer. That was a lot of chests. I wonder what I had gathered?
    Recipemaker Guild: Top Chef School of Recipes

Event Statistics: Risia, Festivult, Midwinter, Daily Dice, Mimic Hunt

Community Member

Question Yeah, sure. You think I have been sitting around looking at my screen???

You people are ridiculous

If u went to to walmart and it was dark and closed, would you stand there for hours pulling on the locked door in vain, pressing your face to the window, banging on the glass yelling "hello!!!!....will SOMEBODY keep us updated????...PLEAAAASSEEE???"

I mean...really...19 pages of "its still not working" will suffice. Go do something else and check back later. Watch some tv, see the world, get out of your caves. Its sad
    Sure, because everyone who posted on here once, or even everyone who has posted here a couple of times, has been sitting in front of their PC trying to get on endlessly for the last 15-18 hours, right?

I won't speak for others, but I was online when it dropped yesterday, I tried to get on a couple of times during the evening (I am in Europe), have seen its still not working when I had a break from work this morning around 7 and have looked in - and tried how well/or not the game was working a couple of times.
    In between I have had a full working day incoming and outgoing material, billing, inventory count etc.

Quote Originally Posted by moomooprincess View Post
    I just realized that there was a server rollback. All that loot I acquired in the quest was gone. Bummer. That was a lot of chests. I wonder what I had gathered?
    When was a server rollback, and how do you know it?
    "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Community Member

Default Actually ...

I said if u went there during a time it should be open and it wasnt. Instead its dark and locked. No signs up. Ur gonna stand there in a crowd saying "i think something is wrong!! Do they KNOW??? Will somebody please tell us?? PLEASE??"
    Ehm, I am pretty sure that there would still be a crowd of people standing outside of that Wallmart, telling everyone how long they have been waiting, what they have been told, and that its now a long time without any news. Others would still try all the doors to see if they can get inside, and new people would be walking into the doors, expecting them to open, and be surprised when they don't. Many would still stay outside and hope it opens in a short while.
    Further people would be giving their opinion on what should be done to get the store up and running, and speculating about what went wrong. And lets not forget about those who would be complaining about not being able to buy the items they announced a sale for right now.

Given that this is an online "store" I am sure there would be a whole lot of people posting information on what they were doing / what exactly happened in the hope that this information would help in getting the store online and working as soon as possible.

Oh, and before we forget. We would also get smarter people who would walk by and shout at the crowd standing there saying how stupid they are standing around.

Default Cannith is fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarkastik View Post
    I agree they probably have no idea. Support line opens at 10am, I suggest everybody call in to complain about Cannith, until there is public acknowledgement of the problem.

1-855-924-2637
    I called in, and the support rep told me that they believe Cannith was fixed about 30-60 minutes ago. Can anyone confirm? I'm at work :-)

Quote Originally Posted by DarigTheLost View Post
    of course I would, the point was about being closed during regular business hours, that means SOMEONE is there. ddo is a 24 hr 7 day week business.

they screwed the pooch by not a having a sign up saying something..... ever gone to shop that is closed during their regular posted business hrs and there is only 1 person working ? I have seen a clock on the front door with the hands pointing when they will back from lunch. Even a hand written sign, "gone to bathroom, back in 5 min". If you don't understand why people are ranting, and in the past server meltdowns, then I can't help you understand customer service.

DDO has had a bad record of NOT having a sign up, at least, of saying when they will be open business.
    You know what the sign on walmart would say?..closed until further notice

What is this magic sign you're putting so much stock in from turbine gonna say? You know as well as i do. Its gonna say "we're looking into it, we dont have an eta". So why not just assume that?

When they know, they tell you. If they're not telling you, they probably dont know. I dont understand why you people seem to let out this huge sigh of relief when they tell you "we're looking at it".

Its like having mommy come in to assure you she really is still in the next room

Community Member

Default Nope Still broken

I called in, and the support rep told me that they believe Cannith was fixed about 30-60 minutes ago. Can anyone confirm? I'm at work :-)
    I've tried going different places. sands, guild ship etc still get locked on the loading screen then connection to server has been lost. NOT FIXED!

Community Member

I can confirm this is not fixed still timing out on load screen in upper necropolis

Quote Originally Posted by Nascoe View Post
    Ehm, I am pretty sure that there would still be a crowd of people standing outside of that Wallmart, telling everyone how long they have been waiting, what they have been told, and that its now a long time without any news. Others would still try all the doors to see if they can get inside, and new people would be walking into the doors, expecting them to open, and be surprised when they don't. Many would still stay outside and hope it opens in a short while.
    Further people would be giving their opinion on what should be done to get the store up and running, and speculating about what went wrong. And lets not forget about those who would be complaining about not being able to buy the items they announced a sale for right now.

This is not less sad

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425 LastLast