Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Hirosue View Post
    Unable to load in any character on Cannith since the downtime. Can load in character on khyber so its not a problem at my end.

Cannith is busted since 7pm GMT last night.

Is Turbine even aware of this ?
    Probably they're not, i dont think they read the forum cos its more then 10 hour whitout a single word...nice way to make people sick of this game.

Question Fix Cannith server again!

Quote Originally Posted by Hirosue View Post
    Unable to load in any character on Cannith since the downtime. Can load in character on khyber so its not a problem at my end.

Cannith is busted since 7pm GMT last night.

Is Turbine even aware of this ?
    Cannith server is extremely unstable and not playable atm. I wonder if Turbine are still looking into the issue and fix Cannith by the nearest future or did Turbine consider the server as fixed?

Community Member moomooprincess's Avatar

The character I was playing, that was inside a quest, when the servers crashed is completely stuck.

I am on the Welcome to Eberron, Loading please wait screen...............................

Guess I won't be playing that character.

Killing app via TaskManager.

Selecting a different character to see what happens.

edit: I was able to select the other character.

Walked away to get coffee, come back. RED network symbol.

Looks like I picked a bad day to quit smoking.

edit again: Looks like a bad day to try and play. Way too many connection issues.
    Last edited by moomooprincess; 11-22-2013 at 07:29 AM.
    Recipemaker Guild: Top Chef School of Recipes

Event Statistics: Risia, Festivult, Midwinter, Daily Dice, Mimic Hunt

Cannith server still not working properly
    everytime i change istance, loading screen freeze and i can't relog anymore

Community Member

Thumbs down Now Friday and still can't get characters up on Cannith

Logged in, selected 6 characters ranging from level 5 to level 25, none of them got past the loading screen. Please fix this!

I can enter to character screen, then it's random... sometimes I get stuck at loading screen (7 out 10 attempts) and if I can enter then I can do anything I want as long as I am not entering another loading ie entering a quest or trying to zone cause then I am back to the 7 out of 10 that I will get stuck in loading...

So nice that I had planned a ddo day and took the day off just to have this occuring..... again
    Cannith - Characters: Khierra - Former The Dominator (U7) (TR 12Mnk/7rog/1ftr) now becoming 13 Rogue/6 Monk/ 1 Druid Staff Orc # Tisseltass - The Prodigy (10rgr/2rog/1mnk) # Smallpoxx (14 pure shintao monk, healing amp) # Azatooth (12ftr/5rog/1mnk) # Eleona (15fvs/2mnk) # Heliga Birgitta (7cleric/3monk, Healing Amp)

Default Call the support line to report Cannith issue

Quote Originally Posted by Vanhooger View Post
    Probably they're not, i dont think they read the forum cos its more then 10 hour whitout a single word...nice way to make people sick of this game.
    I agree they probably have no idea. Support line opens at 10am, I suggest everybody call in to complain about Cannith, until there is public acknowledgement of the problem.

1-855-924-2637

Community Member

Cannith is still unplayable.

This is two days in a row we can't play Turbine.

Default Screw This Inept Company

Logged onto Kyber after getting booted from server all day yesterday.

2 minutes in while standing outside Catacombs - "You Have Been Disconnected from The Server"
    Turbine technical team grabs d20, rolls another 1.

Community Member moomooprincess's Avatar

Default character lost connection, now unplayable

Logged into a character. Zone change.

Lost connection to server.

Now, when I select character nothing happens. But I do have NINE Awesomium processes instead of seven. Terrible coding to have even seven awesomium process, even Kahuna says having seven is wrong.

I am now looking into that more to see if I am having nine awesomium processes.

AHA!!

Again, I am stuck on the Welcome to Eberron screen and I have NINE awesomium processes running. Interesting.

edit: deleting the awesomium processes did not help. I was still stuck, and I had to end the dndclient process.
    Last edited by moomooprincess; 11-22-2013 at 08:04 AM.
    Recipemaker Guild: Top Chef School of Recipes

Event Statistics: Risia, Festivult, Midwinter, Daily Dice, Mimic Hunt

Still can't get into Cannith.

See character list... stars to load... times out... booted by server.

Olds, Proud Member of The Silver Legion on Cannith
    http://www.guildmedieval.com/

Community Member

is awesomium a really fantastic version of unobtainium? In fact, have they used too much unobtainium in the servers?

Community Member

Default Cannith server still not working. Nov 22, 09:04 am EST.

Quote Originally Posted by Tolero View Post
    UPDATE 8:18 PM Eastern: Server restarts are complete. Thanks for your patience, and we'll see you in game!

---
    To clear up lingering instability from today's downtime, the following servers will be restarted within the next 30 minutes:

- Cannith
    - Ghallanda
    - Argonnessen
    - Orien
    - Wayfinder

We expect the downtime to last around 20 minutes. Thanks for your patience!

---

6:23 PM Eastern (-5 GMT): At this time all worlds are available. Thanks for your patience and we'll see you in game!

---

5:30 PM Eastern (-5 GMT): Our tech team has made progress, and they are currently going through the final stages of verification on the servers before they will then be open for players. Stand by for more information once the worlds are available.
    ---

4:24 PM Eastern (-5 GMT): We do not yet have an ETA for when the worlds will be available. Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve the server issues.
    ---
    2:10 PM Eastern (-5 GMT): We are currently investigating connection issues with the DDO game servers. Thanks for your patience!

I still cannot connect to the Cannith server. It is 09:04 AM EST. What is the status of the server restarts / repairs?
    Thank you

Community Member

Default Hm, is it possible the problems are location-bound?

I just checked and was able to get onto Cannith without any problems? Luck? Or is it maybe because I connect from the EU ?

On the other hand I did try about an hour back and had trouble getting on (I did logon on another couple of servers, that solved similar issues I had with getting into the game recently - having to go for 2-4 tries almost every day after U20)

You people are ridiculous

If u went to to walmart and it was dark and closed, would you stand there for hours pulling on the locked door in vain, pressing your face to the window, banging on the glass yelling "hello!!!!....will SOMEBODY keep us updated????...PLEAAAASSEEE???"

I mean...really...19 pages of "its still not working" will suffice. Go do something else and check back later. Watch some tv, see the world, get out of your caves. Its sad

Quote Originally Posted by kned225 View Post
    You people are ridiculous.....

.....Go do something else and check back later. Watch some tv, see the world, get out of your caves. Its sad
    I've actually had time to do all that...and still Cannith is down. Got any other suggestions?

If u went to to walmart and it was dark and closed, would you stand there for hours pulling on the locked door in vain, pressing your face to the window, banging on the glass yelling "hello!!!!....will SOMEBODY keep us updated????...PLEAAAASSEEE???"

I mean...really...19 pages of "its still not working" will suffice. Go do something else and check back later. Watch some tv, see the world, get out of your caves. Its sad
    Instead of reading and writing on the forum, why don't you go out from your cave?

the fact that you answered to this thread mean that you read all posts and, as all us, you are here and not outside "to see the world" xD
    anyway the large amount of posts, just mean that lots of cannith server players, have got the same problem

The Walmart Manager would acknowledge that there is still an issue and that the Walmart World is not up and running, which is what Turbine last post in this thread said.

Walmart doesn't rely on customers logging in to receive goods and services, Turbine does.

Walmart where I live has 100% up time, Turbine doesn't.

I mean being able to log into ones account for a MMO is pretty basic stuff.
    I mean not getting kicked from the server because you "phantom" log on to another server is basic stuff.
    I mean it's the same issue on LOTRO also.

Ironically I went to Walmart and spent $$$ on Turbines competition, you can have my stuff if I can stay logged into DDO for more than two minutes.

Edit:
    This post was posted from my smartphone, outside as I was seeing the world.
    Last edited by pcgamer1971; 11-22-2013 at 08:42 AM.
    Turbine technical team grabs d20, rolls another 1.

Most stores have their schedules posted so there would be little point in tugging on door handles... at least until the scheduled opening time. And I'm pretty our walmart is open 24 hours a day, so yeah, tugging on the door handles would be kinda appropriate.

And I'll bet you a donut that they would have a sign up if they had to be closed for some sort of technical reason.

Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425 LastLast