Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 LastLast
    Community Member

I logged in to a character on Cannith. Went from Eveningstar to Eveningstar Cavern and got "Connection to the server has been lost" and I am no longer able to log in on that character without disconnecting in the loading screen after I choose the character.

LOL you all think it was fast for no reason? A HUGE chunk of their wallet was dropped and not making money OF course they are going to get it going super fast.If it was a bug or anything not to do with the ddo store they ignore it but if their bottom dollar is disturbed you bet they are going to get it back going super fast or lose out on money.

Community Member

Same. Tried to log in main, but load screen freezes with no blue bar completion after char selection. was online at the time of crash (but not again till now - post restart). Tried logging an alt on Cannith in and same deal - even through alt hadn't previously been online for at least a week.

Best of luck swiftly fixing this :-)

Community Member AestorTheKnight's Avatar

Still can't log in to Cannith.

Stuck on load screen after character selection.
    So in everything, do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Cannith: Arqa - Celduin - Gnossos - and others.

Default Cannith????

I have at least 3 toons now stuck in limbo right now on Cannith. All three of them were entering house K. Before getting stuck on my main, I was able to use my key to reach eveningstar, then I had a failed teleport attempt which landed me in the market. Next I tried house K, and the loading screen got stuck.

It is quite obvious that something is wrong even with the lack of responses here in the forums. There are like 2-3 LFMs up and a handful of players logged in. It is a virtual ghost town on Cannith at the moment.

Please fix the Cannith server.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by jalont View Post

It would be nice if we could at least get an acknowledgement that this new issue has been seen.
    what he said...
    Leader of Blood Rage on Cannith: Kantouch(Completionist, 3xColors, 3xDoubleshot, 3xFort, 3xD-strike, 3xSkill Mastery, 3xPOLaD, 3xBrace, 3xAbsorb, 3xEnchant 3xCrit), Mirilidien(6mon/6rng/8pal, 8th life), Uncledoj(20 FvS 3rd life)

Community Member

Default Please fix cannith server

I can log in but when I try to enter a quest or use any load screen I am disconnected. It has been like this over 12 hours now. What am I paying for if I cant play ?

Community Member

Default Fix the server

I see you had time today to update the ddo store but no time to fix the server. Kind of funny huh guys? I spent a fair amount of money to play this game and the lack of info giving to us in time like this is not right. they could at the least post every few hours updates on what is going on. This makes me want to protest any spending of funds on this game in the future. I like to support and fund games that are well maintained and inform their players on issues in a timely manner. Next time please at least post an eta on the server repair time and update as needed.

Community Member

Default Fix the Cannith

Ive got the same problem on Cannith, Im getting stuck on loading screen and disconnect after that. Why Am I paying for this game ??!! ;/

Community Member

Default Problems, problems, problems

Quote Originally Posted by Tolero View Post
    UPDATE 8:18 PM Eastern: Server restarts are complete. Thanks for your patience, and we'll see you in game!

---
    To clear up lingering instability from today's downtime, the following servers will be restarted within the next 30 minutes:

- Cannith
    - Ghallanda
    - Argonnessen
    - Orien
    - Wayfinder

We expect the downtime to last around 20 minutes. Thanks for your patience!

---

6:23 PM Eastern (-5 GMT): At this time all worlds are available. Thanks for your patience and we'll see you in game!

---

5:30 PM Eastern (-5 GMT): Our tech team has made progress, and they are currently going through the final stages of verification on the servers before they will then be open for players. Stand by for more information once the worlds are available.
    ---

4:24 PM Eastern (-5 GMT): We do not yet have an ETA for when the worlds will be available. Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve the server issues.
    ---
    2:10 PM Eastern (-5 GMT): We are currently investigating connection issues with the DDO game servers. Thanks for your patience!
    still having problems with Cannith server. "connection to server lost", can log in most times but am having trouble with "new areas". Those are areas not often visited but still used. Happy hunting.

Community Member

Same issue on Cannith as those posted above. DC everytime I use a teleporter. Their must be a lot of people offline because of this,we are one of the largest guilds on Cannith and I was the only one online......

Quote Originally Posted by kargwolfrunner View Post
    Same issue on Cannith as those posted above. DC everytime I use a teleporter. Their must be a lot of people offline because of this,we are one of the largest guilds on Cannith and I was the only one online......

Actually it's something a lot nastier I think, I'm getting partial random connections even starting the ddo client.

Says no host when I click submit after entering my password about 2 in 3 times.

Even when I got on I couldnt start any instance without it timing out when I walked in (spinners prison had me caught in her web)

I'll come back in a couple of weeks see if the hardware or software. issue is resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by zero32483 View Post
    I logged in to a character on Cannith. Went from Eveningstar to Eveningstar Cavern and got "Connection to the server has been lost" and I am no longer able to log in on that character without disconnecting in the loading screen after I choose the character.
    Same problem and i thought id get up this morning and its all be fixed. O well off to play a game that works.

Community Member

Please, just hire competent people. Thanks.

Community Member

Server restart didn't fix it, my toon that went from Eveningstar to Eveningstar Cavern is still getting server lost error.

Edit: Seems loading screens cause me to loose server connection, toons that can login can't transfer to another area.
    Last edited by downwithpeace; 11-22-2013 at 05:47 AM.
    My Toons:
    DWP - Fighter/Favored Soul, Olur Takun - Something, Perddy Elfie - Artificer, Tamqil Jemhar - Ranger

I left this thread 10 hours ago still cannith broken? Where's Tolero? She didnt say anything till now?

Anyway nice customer service, ten hour not even a word. You should hire someone who knows how to run a business

The scary thing is, if they could not for some technical reason respond via the forums, they have done so via Twitter or Facebook. Not even there has there been a word from them. So, either they do not know about the issue or they have no good news about the issue. Either way, this sucks. Been a really bad year for these things.

Community Member

This is annoying, please fix Cannith already!

Unable to load in any character on Cannith since the downtime. Can load in character on khyber so its not a problem at my end.

Cannith is busted since 7pm GMT last night.

Is Turbine even aware of this ?
    "Player testers have done an excelent job and I really do appreciate the testing done by the players that report the issues which then get ignored ......."

Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 LastLast