Default gameplay issues w ,enemy spellcasters

in wheelon especially, so many spell effects at once,with high enemy spawn numbers;is really laggin game.This is not unique to wheelon ,of course...another bad one is Coalescence Chamber...I ws only on hard and trogs were casting 3 diff spells each,in simultaneous rounds of combat...needless to say lag lag lag,while tryin to climb endless shafts,was just not fun.Maybee devs can think of that sometimes.But i was suprised to see each trog cast web,lightnin bolt,and cloudkill simultaneous(What the F) no wonder game was laggiest i seen since mabar!

Quote Originally Posted by Powskier View Post
    in wheelon especially, so many spell effects at once,with high enemy spawn numbers;is really laggin game.This is not unique to wheelon ,of course...another bad one is Coalescence Chamber...I ws only on hard and trogs were casting 3 diff spells each,in simultaneous rounds of combat...needless to say lag lag lag,while tryin to climb endless shafts,was just not fun.Maybee devs can think of that sometimes.But i was suprised to see each trog cast web,lightnin bolt,and cloudkill simultaneous(What the F) no wonder game was laggiest i seen since mabar!
    Sounds like you need a new computer or, at least, a new graphics adapter. I had the same problem you're describing with my old machine. Replaced it and that problem disappeared - along with the fact I no longer constantly disconnect when zoning in Fens, Sands, or Orchard of the Macabre. I also now get to see all the graphical coolness, such as mirrors, water, waves in the water, the refractive effects of water, all the neat textures things are supposed to have, and so on. It was like a whole new game and I spent about three days just going from place to place looking at it. I'm actually looking forward to going back to Korthos now.

Quote Originally Posted by Coyopa View Post
    Sounds like you need a new computer or, at least, a new graphics adapter. I had the same problem you're describing with my old machine. Replaced it and that problem disappeared - along with the fact I no longer constantly disconnect when zoning in Fens, Sands, or Orchard of the Macabre. I also now get to see all the graphical coolness, such as mirrors, water, waves in the water, the refractive effects of water, all the neat textures things are supposed to have, and so on. It was like a whole new game and I spent about three days just going from place to place looking at it. I'm actually looking forward to going back to Korthos now.
    I also recently upgraded my computer for a bargain basement "current" one ($429 total, no tax and free shipping) and the difference is amazing, especially for water.

Stepping into the watery left side of Into the Deep for the first time my jaw hit the floor at how awesome it looked. (The side with the rednamed water eles.)