Default Garb of the High Forest

You guys should definitely bring it back. I didn't even had time to buy it, when I saw it it was gone!!!
    Also, please, most of the cosmetic stuffs are "evil looking", dark with skulls, demons and horns. Put in some celestial stuffs, a silver armor with a lion or an eagle on the chest, or just stuffs in Garb of the High Forest style!

Founder

Yea, nice looking armor is a problem in this game.

I also wish we could have lootgen armor that looks like real armor. As has been mentioned hoards of times, I detest the weird single shoulders, weird crotch items, and pads just stuck on willy-nilly. I wish whoever made the original armor had looked at actual armor. And now when they add new stuff to the game I wish they would rotate out some of the more bizarre lootgen looks.

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council

Love this outfit on an Elf, although it looks funny on a Halfling, thanks.

Happy stuff to balance out.

Would like a second smile added to any new races, most races only have ONE smile to choose from.

Would definitely buy a "Fluffy Bear Cub" race (or disguise kit), although even I would wonder what core D&D book that came out of?

Quote Originally Posted by Blayster View Post
    You guys should definitely bring it back. I didn't even had time to buy it, when I saw it it was gone!!!
    Also, please, most of the cosmetic stuffs are "evil looking", dark with skulls, demons and horns. Put in some celestial stuffs, a silver armor with a lion or an eagle on the chest, or just stuffs in Garb of the High Forest style!
    Yes!

/necro