Community Member

Default Inventory/missing items from power outage

When I logged in I found many items in inventory to be missing or even gone off my character, others to be non functional and my inventory spaced bugged. However, after some time of playing with everything and not being able to remove items to create more space initially, I moved a random item by accident to a space showing open that would not take other items or items from my bank, ah, etc. Underneath this item was one of my missing items so after rearranging my total inventory I recovered all my lost gear. While the inventory is still bugged I was able to recover my items in this fashion. Any item that had another item under it made the top item unable to leave inventory, be used, etc but moving the top items cleared up the problem. Hopefully anyone else that may have encountered a similar issue might find this useful in recovering or using an item again.

Strange bug...but glad you found the fix!

On a related note, I logged in to find that nearly ALL of my characters that had a raid box, no longer had one. All of my raid boxes, gone...

*darts eyes back and forth*

Totally true....*ahem*

Turbine...fix it!!!

*ahem*
    Shorlong - Pale Master, Cevon - Druid Archer, Gorgnak - Barbarian, Addanc - Bear Tank, Juristash - Shadar Kai Assassin, Treiah - Morninglord Tempest Ranger, Baylfyre - CC Bard, Deimanus - Bladeforged Melee Arti, Daerian - Healing Cleric Morninglord, Krazig - Pally Tank, Veriste - Shadar Kai Death Knight, Xanapheia - TWF FVS, Helainia - Shadar Kai Henshin-Theif

Leader of The Dark Creed

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by glendel View Post
    When I logged in I found many items in inventory to be missing or even gone off my character, others to be non functional and my inventory spaced bugged. However, after some time of playing with everything and not being able to remove items to create more space initially, I moved a random item by accident to a space showing open that would not take other items or items from my bank, ah, etc. Underneath this item was one of my missing items so after rearranging my total inventory I recovered all my lost gear. While the inventory is still bugged I was able to recover my items in this fashion. Any item that had another item under it made the top item unable to leave inventory, be used, etc but moving the top items cleared up the problem. Hopefully anyone else that may have encountered a similar issue might find this useful in recovering or using an item again.
    had exactly the same thing happen to me.
    did the exact same thing after trying to move
    a item same result.
    was worried as i wanted to reincanate. did reincarnation
    fine and all items are ok in inventory.

your friend sil

Community Member

just wanted to add in after a quick test my inventory is totally functional the spots that showed nothing in and would not let me fill are now working so it was counting the items underneath others, so glad I noticed the stack of 129 teleport scrolls lol

Community Member

I had a weird bug after the power outage as well. Echoes of Power was kicking on when it shouldn't have. Like at one point it regenerated my SP as high as 30 rather than 13 or 14. Only persisted through one quest, I don't know what made it stop.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Adelair View Post
    I had a weird bug after the power outage as well. Echoes of Power was kicking on when it shouldn't have. Like at one point it regenerated my SP as high as 30 rather than 13 or 14. Only persisted through one quest, I don't know what made it stop.
    there is an epic destiny ability that makes the echoes go up to 30 (in the exalted angel destiny, teir 1), so its possible it bugged and siad you had it.