Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I'd certainly bump my WIS. Made some really stupid decisions along the way this life.

And would save up for a +CHA tome. Graying/Balding is the suxxors.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    DDO Freebies ____ Monster Manual

The Hatchery
    2014 DDO Players Council

Repeat after me: Int as a dump stat is NOT a good idea.
    It's definitely an N-word.

Community Member

Default the pursuit of happiness

I'd definitely go for a low INT in real life, cause I believe life is so much happier if you lack the capacity to worry all the time about consequences of your actions, or are too stupid to get bored by the day-to-day neccessities of life.
    besides, I really hope my past life memories include some of the really bad style choices I made in my late teens/early twenties, and I'd have the wisdom to avoid those this time around (blonde goth girl... for example).

Hmmm ... I guess I'd move some points from int to con and wisdom .... looks like I dumped con on character creation, and we all know that kinda sucks.

Also I would max out Sense Motive and scrap some of my knowledge skills ....
    Also might change my alignment from lawful neutral to neutral evil ... those people seem to always get out on top in rl -.-
    Argonessen (mains):
    Myriellah (Stargazer II), Xryn (Pale Master), Ryaleen (Air Savant), Mayeena (Assassin)
    Leader and founder of the ShadowThieves guild

If you could reincarnate in real life, how would you re-spec yourself?
    Well, I would be careful with this. Jesus tried this once and now has to sit around waiting for judgement day while as a Buddhists you may end up as a fly in in the web, depending on your past life.
    * We have collectable bags, hell even hireling folders, but can I have that 6-pack for my potions please?
    * Having already a past life on the dieng EU servers, I rerolled here and started from scratch as I like the game and the community, so lets see what awaits me here

In RL you can't really get away with dumping any stat. I mean who wants to be weak, sickly, accident-prone, stupid, foolish, or repugnant?

But I do know I'd like to reincarnate as the kind of NPC who gets to show up at the end of an adventure, announce victory, and take all the credit. Elminster the CEO.
    Bartylomaos and Fwelcyr, of Orien's Forever Knights
    Lag got you down? Do what I do and bring along a good book to read while playing DDO.

If I reincarnated I would take all 2 weapon fighting feats and put some statpoints in Wis, Con, Str, and Int. Skills would be Haggle, heal, repair and concercation so people couldn't get me angry. But as very unlucky Luck of heroes would be good. But with my luck it would just end to that I reincarnate as frog with two kukris and no jump skill. Well you cannot win allways

P.S If you can replace Nerdy feat to Athletic I would do it.

2014 DDO Players Council

Default Quem não chora não mama, segura a chupeta

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Don't forget to reply to the Chronicle Comment below for a chance to win Turbine Points! We'll pick a random winner after Noon Eastern on Friday, November 22nd. Good luck!
    I'll get a more hable fingers nd maybe be a wonderfull rock star ^^

I would raise my dex so I could actually walk!
    Groz, Almostthere, Medicant and Harvezzt. Argo RULES!

I'd like to have a completionist build. I'd pump a few points into charisma and int. It makes things a ton easier in this world.

Community Member

I should probably do something better with my current life, so I can get a good Past Life Feat when I reincarnate, heh

Community Member

More than anything I would reallocate my INT and CHA into more DEX or CON. Its nice being a smoothtalker sometimes but if I could have a better circulation so I wasnt so freaking cold all the time then I could get better jobs. Also I would actually put points in tumble so I dont break so many bones when I fall out of those trees

Default RE: Reincarnation

Definitely need a boost to will saves, Speed action boost would be nice.

Default My TR

I would only TR when I got older-much older to the stage where I'm an old man. This would allow me to try out an entirely new life!

Though, honestly I can't imagine enjoying being like one of those jocks that don't do anything but sports - I'd probably just make myself about the same as I am now.
    Because DDO content is created by hand, some issues cannot be fixed with a global change. We must fix these issues one-by-one by hand with the help of bug reports. This includes:
    Ladder issues: please include the /loc when reporting a ladder issue

I'd get rid of one gene: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynch_syndrome

Colon cancer sucks...
    Farog on Khyber

Community Member

Cool Hmmmm

Iconic PDK Knight. With that frame and some strategic ability choices with Str, Dex, Con and possibly Cha you could dominate in certain sports. Especially if I could use some sort of sword...is 'The Running Man' a sport yet?

I would stay mostly the same. change out a few of my INT points for a little more CHA and WIS so I wouldn't make the same mistakes that I did in this life. put more points into concentration and less into spellcraft (rather useless skill for RL)

Community Member Arcanghakhyorsarthel's Avatar

[QUOTE=Cordovan;5170334]

I'm just the janitor.....why do they have to do this to me because I have "that look" they want......
    --Thelanis

Community Member

Default Pointier Ears

"If you could reincarnate in real life, how would you re-spec yourself?"

High constitution, high charisma, average everything else. And pointier ears....

Community Member

I would probably swap out the depression feat for something cooler. Like Skill Focus: Naughty Stuff... And I'd take whip proficiency. No, it's not what you're thinking. It's an Indiana Jones thing, I swear. :innocent face:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast