Default Fastest way to 20 post U20

I guess I rolled a 1 on my search check because I was unable to find what I was looking for.

So like it says. What is the current fastest route to hit level 20. as far as what quests to run. I have found them before by searching but that must have been way back before they redid forums. any way a link would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    My Main is a 7th life Pure Druid - Friertuck

AKA LitleJohn 2nd life wiz, Starsfan 2nd life Barbarian and Thrasiuus Epic Pally 1st life and a few iconics.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonRunner View Post
    I guess I rolled a 1 on my search check because I was unable to find what I was looking for.

So like it says. What is the current fastest route to hit level 20. as far as what quests to run. I have found them before by searching but that must have been way back before they redid forums. any way a link would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    1)Purchase Heroic Otto's box and Sovereign XP elixir

2)Grab ship XP buffs

3) equip Gift of the master

4) enter a quest

4) Drink elixir

5) eat XP stone

6) farm the remaining 600k or so XP

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tanngiostr View Post

2)Grab ship XP buffs

4) enter a quest

4) Drink elixir

5) eat XP stone

I got a faster way....skip the 1st 4.). No need to enter a quest.

1*) Be Vip. (15% bonus now)
    You'll bend to my will - With or without your precious sanity.

Neilus Soul of the Phoenix - Completionist - Orien

Quote Originally Posted by blerkington View Post
    Everyone who is more effective than me is OP, and should be nerfed.
    Everyone who has more stuff than me cheated to get it, and should be punished.
    Everyone who plays differently to me is a bad person, and should be mistreated.

Quote Originally Posted by jskinner937 View Post
    I got a faster way....skip the 1st 4.). No need to enter a quest.
    I wasn't aware the XP pot worked outside quests with the stone but, then again I haven't used a stone since the free MOTU stone

I was actually referring to a quest path. I have no more stones turbine got enough of my money this year. This will be 10th life and I would like to speed my lives up a bit.
    My Main is a 7th life Pure Druid - Friertuck

AKA LitleJohn 2nd life wiz, Starsfan 2nd life Barbarian and Thrasiuus Epic Pally 1st life and a few iconics.

I was actually referring to a quest path. I have no more stones turbine got enough of my money this year. This will be 10th life and I would like to speed my lives up a bit.
    I've moved on to doing Epic for now but, I imagine it won't be long before a new leveling guide hits the forums.

Community Member

Ive been looking for a quest path as well,

im not sure if its more effecient to farm exp at level 1-x(i think its rank 29 needed to max with all the benefits.) or to use the stone and farm the remaining. or abit of both.

ive been thinking about a bit of both, as some quests at low levels(kobolds new ringleader) certainly give exorbant amount of exp for their difficulty/time, while others at higher level(sane asylum) do as well. my problem is trying to decide a build to test this, as if im 1-6 i can easily play an arti, for traps, self healing, pet, and good damage, and zerg my way throuhg(got to level 6 in 3 hours, though it was unplanned) but at level 18, teh other 12 levels come into play. and at least 7-8 need to be the past life you want(5-6 if you take 19 and 20 as that class)

Community Member

Default path advice

keep in mind that the amount of xp needed to cap (20) on a 3rd+ life toon was reduced by 500k...and the xp was redistributed partly to the lower levels. What does this mean? well, if you are going to use a stone it makes more sense to use it at low levels. Explination: the xp stone now gives a base 2mil xp. Level 16+ quests are worth an average of about 20k each. low level quests are worth on average 2-9k each. Some of the xp that was needed to get from 15+ was attached instead to the lower level quests. So...take your 50% pot, eat the stone and get to level 18...ish. Quest on elite only the remaining xp needed. at an average of 20k+ per quest this should take a few hours...

Quote Originally Posted by Tanngiostr View Post

2)Grab ship XP buffs

4) enter a quest

4) Drink elixir

5) eat XP stone

7) Log into forums and repeatedly post about there being no endgame.

Professional Noob.