Angry My inventory got freaken screwed (thanks u20)

My is plight is as follows (avert your eyes ye who are of a weaker constitution):

So I was planning to TR my main today using the otto's box, to which I have at last given in. Now I'm no altoholic (recovering and clean for a 5 months) and as such I have only 2 toons I kept parked at epic levels for token farming.
    So the night before I had decided to respec one of those 2 toons and wait until the day after to get my gear off the other. Now here's the fun part, I log on to my 2nd epic toon who I was going to use to farm for the heart of wood AND had the gear I needed. At the same time I also needed to fix his stats so I go and use my free LR. However following a seemingly flawless LR I check my inventory and it has ~4-5 open slots. I go to the bank to grab some gear and what do you know I find out that my inventory is apparently full. So I have 4-5 INVISIBLE and INTANGIBLE items in my inventory. So I do the whole deal ie. everything short of reinstalling and log on just to have the same issue. So I try to switch gear and remove some junk etc. and find out that I cant switch items! my inventory is full! I remove an item that was junk and as it turns out I try to withdraw and MY INVENTORY WAS FULL THERES MORE: cant stack items either! so now I have a toon who had all the gear I needed and the only one who could have farmed tokens for my TR has been nuked by a bug. Go figure...

EDIT: Well I just found out I cant stack ammo or collectables too....

(this is most definitely a plot by turbine to force me to buy a heart...)

TL;DR- I LR my toon and now he and his inventory are unusable, cant switch items, cant add, cant stack collectables, its blown to hell.
    Last edited by zeta-2134; 11-13-2013 at 11:12 PM. Reason: Added a TL;DR

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by zeta-2134 View Post
    My is plight is as follows (avert your eyes ye who are of a weaker constitution):

So I was planning to TR my main today using the otto's box, to which I have at last given in. Now I'm no altoholic (recovering and clean for a 5 months) and as such I have only 2 toons I kept parked at epic levels for token farming.
    So the night before I had decided to respec one of those 2 toons and wait until the day after to get my gear off the other. Now here's the fun part, I log on to my 2nd epic toon who I was going to use to farm for the heart of wood AND had the gear I needed. At the same time I also needed to fix his stats so I go and use my free LR. However following a seemingly flawless LR I check my inventory and it has ~4-5 open slots. I go to the bank to grab some gear and what do you know I find out that my inventory is apparently full. So I have 4-5 INVISIBLE and INTANGIBLE items in my inventory. So I do the whole deal ie. everything short of reinstalling and log on just to have the same issue. So I try to switch gear and remove some junk etc. and find out that I cant switch items! my inventory is full! I remove an item that was junk and as it turns out I try to withdraw and MY INVENTORY WAS FULL so now I have a toon who had all the gear I needed and the only one who could have farmed tokens for my TR has been nuked by a bug. Go figure...

(this is most definitely a plot by turbine to force me to buy a heart...)
    isn't there some issue where it gets messy if you don't have enough space in your inventory to hold every item you are wearing (including the quiver and i'm guessing now also cosmetics)?

sounds like you'd have hit this head on if your inv was full before the LR. all those items would have come off your toon and popped your inventory.

no idea what the solution is, last time i LRed i saw the warning screen and stripped my char naked myself just to be sure it would all fit!

fingers crossed you can fix it though
    www.legendsguild.eu A light RP guild that's moved from Keeper in Europe to Thelanis
    Play DDO in 3D, for fweeeee! how to use coloured 3D glasses with DDO.
    East? West? Which way's that? Putting East and West back on the (mini)map
    Tired of chasing blue dots? Find a speed or striding item, vets are hooked on them and you will be too!

To above: already considered that, never before did I have an issue id just go to a bank and all my things would come in via overflow, but this didn't happen and its following u20 which no doubt caused this since, to reiterate, I had never had this issue with LR before, ever.

Quote Originally Posted by zeta-2134 View Post
    To above: already considered that, never before did I have an issue id just go to a bank and all my things would come in via overflow, but this didn't happen and its following u20 which no doubt caused this since, to reiterate, I had never had this issue with LR before, ever.
    However, correlation does not guarantee cause. You did submit a ticket?
    http://myaccount.turbine.com

Je ne suis pas
    DDO Alpha Tester

Quote Originally Posted by Tscheuss View Post
    However, correlation does not guarantee cause. You did submit a ticket?
    but at the same time do not be so quick to dismiss correlation as mere coincidence as it is yet quite likely... :P, yes on their support website I just filed a ticket, waiting on response