Default Need help with my first Monkcher.

Hello all, I understand that a Monkcher is traditionally a Monk thread item but this particular build is going to be primarily a Fighter base. My initially planned layout is as follows.

Fighter 8/ Monk 6/ Ranger 6

The reason being that I really want that fighter improved critical capstone incorporated into the build.

So using this as a baseline what do more experienced players think I should add to make it competitive in regards to feats and enhancements that are "must haves"?
    Knowledge is power.
    Power corrupts.
    Study hard.
    Be evil.

Proud resident of Sarlona. Player of "Gilgimesh the Steel Demon".

I assume you want to be ranged almost all the time, otherwise some of this might be different. Also I will probably forget some :-)

Ranger 6 gives you a bunch of essential feats free: Bow Strength, Rapid Shot, Precise Shot, Manyshot.
    Other feats i'd consider essential: Zen Archery, Ten Thousand Stars (req monk 6), Point Blank Shot, Improved Precise Shot, Improved Crit: Ranged, Weapon Focus+Specialization, Combat Archery (epic)

Master and Grandmaster of Forms will enhance whatever stance you're in.

Since Power Attack won't do much for you, I'd take at least one of Precision or Resilience.

I think Dodge is pretty good, maybe Mobility too but that can come from equipment.

If you don't expect to be able to get gear/twist/enhancement to maintain ki for at least 10k stars, you might want Greater TWF for faster melee.

Stunning Fist can be handy, especially if you have high wisdom, so i'd take that.

Even taking all those (make sure to plan which to take as monk feats) should still leave quite a few left to play around with; toughness and dragonmark might be handy

I am currently leveling up such a build: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...430535-Kencher