Default Bonus Monk feat for caster Cleric?

I am leveling a evocation-specced Clr18/Mnk2 (he's lvl 16 right now), and looking to redo the Stunning Fist I took at lvl 2 when I was still meleeing. Options are Toughness and Mobility (took Dodge for my other Monk feat). So, what would make me more survivable - 2% dodge or 25 extra hit points?
    Khyber, Dragon Order of Arcanix Veryunique - VK Rogue (PL: Clr,Fvs,Wizx2), Skullcrshr - Gimp Thrower (PL: Barb, Ftrx3, Pal),
    Elsir - Necro Warlock (Completionist, finally), TheMadness - CC Druid (PL: Sorcx3, Wiz, Clr, Wlkx2)

2% is good if you have other sources of dodge, otherwise the hp might be more useful. My 2d
    TYRS PALADIUM.....Officer. If you think there must be more to the game than pugging, come on and joinTYRS! Willibold Fighter/Wilibold monk /Tooflower monkftr/rogue /Hesteban fvs /Machiavehli druid/ Commabayou bard /Greenbolts ranger/Dramoh arti /Dragbat bard /Covemonster Paladin/A Pherzackerly wizard/Asimovsbayne barb/Pardoner/Cottelettedporc cleric/ftr /

Are you certain you want to give up Stunning Fist? I have a halfling clonk in that level range and she still has to physically defend herself frequently. Stunning Fist makes that a whole lot easier.

If you really want it gone, take Mobility and slot a Dodge item. The HPs from Toughness represent little in the way of survivability at levels 16 and above.
    The newest computer can merely compound, at speed, the oldest problem in the relations between human beings, and in the end the communicator will be confronted with the old problem, of what to say and how to say it. - Edward R. Murrow (1964)

2014 DDO Players Council

Are you wearing medium or heavy armor? How is your Reflex save? If not wearing heavier armor, perhaps Lightning Reflexes to make your Evasion work better would be worth considering.

My current Monk-splashed Sorc took Dodge & Lightning Reflexes. Though I'm not sure I'd want to skip Stunning Fist if I was on a Wis-based character.

Quote Originally Posted by SirValentine View Post
    Are you wearing medium or heavy armor? How is your Reflex save? If not wearing heavier armor, perhaps Lightning Reflexes to make your Evasion work better would be worth considering.

My current Monk-splashed Sorc took Dodge & Lightning Reflexes. Though I'm not sure I'd want to skip Stunning Fist if I was on a Wis-based character.
    No armor - outfit only, using water stance for wisdom/saves. With buffs, reflex is sitting at about 26 or so, which is not terrible @ lvl 16, but certainly a lot of fails. With VSD wraps I have about 37 stunning fist DC, but since I really never swap out my casting q-staff, I don't really use it. So, the choice for me is between Mobility and Lightning Reflexes. Certainly, both have merit, will have to give it some thought.
    Khyber, Dragon Order of Arcanix Veryunique - VK Rogue (PL: Clr,Fvs,Wizx2), Skullcrshr - Gimp Thrower (PL: Barb, Ftrx3, Pal),
    Elsir - Necro Warlock (Completionist, finally), TheMadness - CC Druid (PL: Sorcx3, Wiz, Clr, Wlkx2)