Community Member

Default Less SP since the Update U20

Hey guys,

since the update i lost around 150 sp points on my bard. i already checked everything but dont find the reason. Also i noticed that i sometimes get out off an Quest and got again like 75sp less then the beginning of the quest. After a relog i got the same amount of sp back. but still the 150sp's are missing.
    One of my guildys got the same problem. He is an bard fighter rogue splash.
    Will check now my other chars with sp.

Any one noticed something like that?

cheers

(ps: sry for my bad english)

Yep. I have lost about 275 SP on my bard. Several years ago SP tables were adjusted upwards for wizard, clerics and bards and perhaps they have been reverted the bard table.

The Hatchery
    2014 & 2016 DDO Players Council

This sounds weird, will have to check my own casters. If I can remember what they used to have hmm....
    <seemingly offensive Army of Darkness quote>

2015 DDO Players Council
    Axel's DDO Channel

Did you check your enhancements?

My enhancements were reset for the radiant servant tree on my main when I logged in for the first time after U20. I didn't notice until I started a run of Devils Assault with a pug. Healing was a challenge that run but nobody died

I just double checked every source of SP on my bard and it adds up correctly. Something is odd now or was odd pre-u20. It would be nice to know which is true.

Quote Originally Posted by phinius View Post
    I just double checked every source of SP on my bard and it adds up correctly. Something is odd now or was odd pre-u20. It would be nice to know which is true.
    I found the culprit, at lest on my bard: the 3 tiers of Advanced Magical Studies don't stack anymore and they are providing *only* 200 spell points; pre-U20 they were giving 65 + 130 + 200.
    On Thelanis: Hallelujah (Spellsinger) - Jerryrigged Juggernaut (caster FvS) - Sepulchral (Druid) - Chopchopchop (Warlock) - Alleyshadow (retired gimped monkcher). Formerly on Keeper : Misericordia (Thug) - Mumbo Jumbo (Battle Caster) - Infernal Can (WF Kinda Cleric) - Halleluyah (Melee Spellsinger).

Community Member

yeah i double checked it as well all set.
    maybe they changed the enhancements? or something is not working right anymore. wouldnt be the first time after an big update

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty_Can View Post
    I found the culprit, at lest on my bard: the 3 tiers of Advanced Magical Studies don't stack anymore and they are providing *only* 200 spell points; pre-U20 they were giving 65 + 130 + 200.
    so witch was WAI now? the thing before or now...... mmmhhh turbine will say its now WAI so they dont have to fix it

Community Member

so i was checking my builds with sp. my FvS didnt lost anything but my sorc lost around 150-200 sp some how.
    my guildys looked into ther wizis and said they all lost around 130 sp some 160 sp.

looks like the devs breack an enhencment with the update