Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Community Member HernandoCortez's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by burningwind View Post
    4200 valor for one heart of wood... i run both new quest on epic hard.. the 26(27) quest give 30.. and the 28(29) quest give 36..

so turbine expect us to run over 150 quest for one heart of wood??? really???????????? with this kind of price epic tr/iconic tr passive feat better give +500 health each tier..
    The peasants have been fooled, once again.
    EXTREME PREJUDICE™ - by Turbine.

GHOSTBANE™ - by Turbine.

I think the system works best for those that tend to HTR. Since you got to grind out the heroic hearts anyway, you get some CoVs every time around. Then you can do the ETR some time you go through an iconic life, since you have to get to cap anyway. The ones the system is harshest towards are the ones that want to rush, but dont want to buy anything. They usually are also the ones that are the loudest in condemning every change.
    Dystopia = utopia achieved

Quote Originally Posted by Hathorian View Post
    Why would people have to stop playing their characters they would otherwise want to play? That kind of sucks. Maybe once I get to level 28 I'll just do a heroic TR or something. EPLs seem geared for melee's and divines anyway.
    I'm not saying people should park their characters. I'm just saying 4200 Comms needed to ER and be level 28 has been confirmed for a couple or 3 weeks now. There was very little ranting about it until yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by bartharok View Post
    I think the system works best for those that tend to HTR. Since you got to grind out the heroic hearts anyway, you get some CoVs every time around. Then you can do the ETR some time you go through an iconic life, since you have to get to cap anyway. The ones the system is harshest towards are the ones that want to rush, but dont want to buy anything. They usually are also the ones that are the loudest in condemning every change.
    this require 150+ quest on eh, the quest base level must be 26+

normally when you grind from 21to 28 you will not have nearly enough commendation for the wood. unless you grind all your exp on ee~~ if you run eh from 21 to 28 you will likely have around 1000 commendation or so.. the lower level quest have less commendation rewarded. so actually you will need to farm over 400 quest to get the wood.. if you are start from 21.. or you can grind about 200 ee quest beginning from 20~~~ (or about 70 times if you can grind base level 28 quest on ee starting at 20...)

p.s. serious if people think this rate is ok, am totally fine with it. am not going to play this game at this rate~~~ back to gw2 i go~~

this require 150+ quest on eh, and level 26+

normally when you grind from 21to 28 you will not have nearly enough commendation for the wood. unless you grind all your exp on ee~~ if you run eh from 21 to 28 you will likely have around 1000 commendation or so.. the lower level quest have less commendation rewarded. so actually you will need to farm over 400 quest to get the wood.. if you are start from 21.. or you can grind about 200 ee quest beginning from 20~~~

p.s. serious if people think this rate is ok, am totally fine with it. am not going to play this game at this rate~~~ back to gw2 i go~~
    As i said, it penalizes those in a rush. Those that have no rush will get there eventually, and may, or may not ETR. But those that want to do it NOW will be disappointed.

The Hatchery
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by BOgre View Post
    I love how they DON'T auto-gather into auto-gather bags. Stellar.
    To be fair, end rewards have never auto-gathered into bags (See: Shroud rewards, Comm rewards for running Druid's Deep, etc.) So this is hardly surprising.
    "Ignorance killed the cat, sir; curiosity was framed."
    Tripoint, C.J. Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by LrdSlvrhnd View Post
    To be fair, end rewards have never auto-gathered into bags (See: Shroud rewards, Comm rewards for running Druid's Deep, etc.) So this is hardly surprising.
    Sure, but we're not collecting 4200 LDS either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Towrn
    ...when the worst thing that happens when you make a mistake at your job is someone complains on the internet, you probably care a little less!

Quote Originally Posted by BOgre View Post
    Sure, but we're not collecting 4200 LDS either.
    Youre not getting the CoVs one by one either

this require 150+ quest on eh, the quest base level must be 26+

normally when you grind from 21to 28 you will not have nearly enough commendation for the wood. unless you grind all your exp on ee~~ if you run eh from 21 to 28 you will likely have around 1000 commendation or so.. the lower level quest have less commendation rewarded. so actually you will need to farm over 400 quest to get the wood.. if you are start from 21.. or you can grind about 200 ee quest beginning from 20~~~ (or about 70 times if you can grind base level 28 quest on ee starting at 20...)

it actually depends on what kind of player you are. if you one and done your way to 28, you will have enough Comms running EH the whole way. if you run EE the whole way, you will meet the requirement before level 28. if you run only the usual high xp/min quests than you wont get enough Comms that way. as far as I know, the wiki hasn't been updated yet to tell us how many Comms drop in each epic quest and on how many on each difficulty. I just remember seeing a dev response in a Lamma thread along with others showing how it is possible to earn enough Comms from 20-28 by leveling with variety. 400? LOL that's the biggest exaggerated number ive seen posted on the forums now.

as was said before, this system only penalizes players that are already capped and have to go back and re-run quests for Comms to get a free EHoW and we are only on day 2. in a few months these gripes will disappear as players will collect their Comms while they level their characters from 20.

Quote Originally Posted by Hathorian View Post
    I agree with what you are saying. when will we start seeing "daily impossible demands EH run" LFMs?
    Visit Thelanis, Stopped in quick and there were 3 posted and WAY more than 3 groups cycling through the doors.

As i said, it penalizes those in a rush. Those that have no rush will get there eventually, and may, or may not ETR. But those that want to do it NOW will be disappointed.
    Not really a bad thing either because honestly those who "want it NOW" are the same ones who complain the loudest that there is "nothing to do" and "no end game".

Quote Originally Posted by SiliconScout View Post
    Not really a bad thing either because honestly those who "want it NOW" are the same ones who complain the loudest that there is "nothing to do" and "no end game".
    yup.

Quote Originally Posted by SiliconScout View Post
    You realize you forum paladins and turbine apologists are killing the game, right? Do you care?

Quote Originally Posted by AtomicMew View Post
    You realize you forum paladins and turbine apologists are killing the game, right? Do you care?
    You realize that you are a paladin, right? Selfrighteous and judgemental? And always ready to find a witch everywhere.

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Qhualor View Post
    if you one and done your way to 28, you will have enough Comms running EH the whole way.
    I haven't checked the math but in another thread someone showed that if you run all the epic quests once on EE you will only earn about 2970 coms so one and done on any difficulty is impossible. If most people actually earn close to enough comms going from 20-28 still remains to be seen.

You earn ~2000 cov per life.
    2 epic lives = 1 ETR heart

Basically, you buy 1 you get 1 (except you lose all the cool Renown and loot that might be in your end reward list).
    Turbine makes money while players can still earn their ETR through playing. The fruit is cut in half (smaller half for the players because of the aforementioned reward loss).

Some peeps were worried this would happen before the update came out but it was all bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla unicorns and turbine is magic blabla bla blablabla.

Guess what I am saying is the term Turbined came about for a reason. I will just use my tokens I have been saving since forever and see what happens when I run out.

I preferred the system like it was when there was only one epic difficulty setting and raid loot wasn't outshined by random junk.

All in all this wasn't unexpected.
    Last edited by SilkofDrasnia; 11-13-2013 at 05:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan
    Insulting the development team is not allowed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jendrak
    Somebody should definitely explain to Turbine that when they roll up a new GM that INT is not dump stat.

Quote Originally Posted by Qhualor View Post
    400? LOL that's the biggest exaggerated number ive seen posted on the forums now.
    you will seen it for yourself.. most of the en quest does not reward token~~~ i have test and confirm this in game. so for those people who cannot solo eh it will take more then 400 epic quest run to get enough token.

Quote Originally Posted by Krelar View Post
    I haven't checked the math but in another thread someone showed that if you run all the epic quests once on EE you will only earn about 2970 coms so one and done on any difficulty is impossible. If most people actually earn close to enough comms going from 20-28 still remains to be seen.
    is there someplace on wiki that actually shows how many Comms drop per quest and per difficulty? because I just looked up about a dozen epic quests and don't see that info anywhere.

You realize that you are a paladin, right? Selfrighteous and judgemental? And always ready to find a witch everywhere.
    So now calling out someone for being self-righteous and judgemental means you yourself are such.

"I know you are but what am I na na na na na."

Got it.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast