Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Quote Originally Posted by Ryiah View Post
    Except nobody has provided any actual feedback in the form of how many commendations they acquired during the process of going from level 20 to level 28..
    That feedback along with quantities has been provided, and each time the people who disagree with the stance of the person providing it, they dismiss it out of hand.

Epic Past Life benefits haven't struck me as particularly impressive so I have been putting most of my focus on playing content that I enjoy. Already I am sitting at over 900 commendations.
    If Turbine wants to make money off of those who DO want to use the system, they need to have a reasonable system in place. It should also be realized that when they make claims like telling forumites they will be able to go from 20-28 and earn enough CoV, forumites will hold them to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Chai View Post
    That feedback along with quantities has been provided, and each time the people who disagree with the stance of the person providing it, they dismiss it out of hand.
    What I dismiss is when someone states something without providing an actual link to the source.
    Ryiah | Raeyah | Reikara
    The Band of Gypsys

whats not surprising is that I haven't seen a dev response on this. they were very communicative about ER, sagas and Comms before the update. now that mathematical proof and dev quotes have been shown for how the system was supposed to be implemented, its all crickets and such while the forum drama continues. if they communicated from the beginning about this, we would be eating less popcorn.
    #MakeDDOGreatAgain

You are the one choosing not to play alts.

Casual player now investing way less than I used to into the game, playing 1-3 months at a time and still want nothing to do with Reaper. #improvepuggrouping#alldifficultiesmatter

What I dismiss is when someone states something without providing an actual link to the source.
    Which are most of your own posts as well. All this anecdotal "well I know someone who knows someone who did this that and the other thing and therefore Im right" stuff is a two way street. It is very rare to see the known posters who regularly demand evidence, reciprocate and provide links to their own source when attempting to support their own stance.

Also: How does one link that they did a bunch of quests starting at 20 and getting to 28 and got x# of CoV.
    Last edited by Chai; 11-16-2013 at 05:15 PM.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011