Community Member

Default Iconic TR question

Im a little confuse here. So I can tr into an Iconic, but do I have to select the class as well ?

Im thinking of tr my Juggy but do I have to select pally over ranger ?? currently he is a centered version with Sireth and now Pinion (thx Turbine).

Quote Originally Posted by ArealLeroy View Post
    Im a little confuse here. So I can tr into an Iconic, but do I have to select the class as well ?

Im thinking of tr my Juggy but do I have to select pally over ranger ?? currently he is a centered version with Sireth and now Pinion (thx Turbine).
    "I think" you need to select the class for the 1st level... but then you can do a +1 Lesser TR and remove that starting class later.

I posted a thread asking the same question. Hope we get some type of clarification from Turbine on the issue. It is holding me back from TR'ing until I get an answer.
    Dorian

Community Member

Default I feel ya

Might see if I can remove the pally on one I created b4 they gave out the +20 lesser woods, tho hate to waste it

You can Tr to the ICONIC but your first level is prechosen you than can switch the first level with a +1 heart to remove for example the paladin level then you if desired can change your alignment and then use the +20 heart to go pure barb or whatever if you wish.

The ANTI-Realms FANBOI NUKE THE REALMS ITS THE ONLY REAL WAY TO BE SURE