Default Warning: possible Edge-Case Destiny Eating TR bug I discovered last night

Late last night I was confirming that I would get a raider's box by copying a toon over to Lamannia on my level 25 wizard toon. The toon had handed in her true heart on live U19 but not completed reincarnation yet- as I had reconsidered doing it at the present time. I decided to muck with the reincarnation on Lama by using the login window's reincarnation button. When I completed TR, I realized I couldn't check my destinies like I could on heroic toons on live. Making it to the fatespinner revealed an empty map with no karma, no active destiny, and no ranks in anything, as if it wer entirely a fresh toon.

This might just be how destinies are handled for new heroic toons and everything would pop back into existence at level 20, but I know current heroic toons copied over still had destiny access. My suspicion is it had something to do with initiating a TR under U20 using a pending TR from U19, because I think current generation TRs will have been checked for errors like this.

Uh-oh. I have a toon in that state now.

Fortunately, not a toon that has any ED XP of note.
    I don't have a zerging problem.

I'm zerging. That's YOUR problem.

Quote Originally Posted by sirgog View Post
    Uh-oh. I have a toon in that state now.

Fortunately, not a toon that has any ED XP of note.
    Well, you may want to get a GM to keep an eye on the TR process so they can undo damage if things go bad. It would be useful if my findings were confirmed/disproved. On live I struggled with it and ended up doing an impulse TR 15 minutes before servers went down because I wasn't sure if it would end up fixed, given the slim number of people affected. It meant bailing on a bunch of sagas and chains though.

Quote Originally Posted by dTarkanan View Post
    Late last night I was confirming that I would get a raider's box by copying a toon over to Lamannia on my level 25 wizard toon. The toon had handed in her true heart on live U19 but not completed reincarnation yet- as I had reconsidered doing it at the present time. I decided to muck with the reincarnation on Lama by using the login window's reincarnation button. When I completed TR, I realized I couldn't check my destinies like I could on heroic toons on live. Making it to the fatespinner revealed an empty map with no karma, no active destiny, and no ranks in anything, as if it wer entirely a fresh toon.

This might just be how destinies are handled for new heroic toons and everything would pop back into existence at level 20, but I know current heroic toons copied over still had destiny access. My suspicion is it had something to do with initiating a TR under U20 using a pending TR from U19, because I think current generation TRs will have been checked for errors like this.
    Good to bring it up, however I think this is to help prevent the twist bug that was going rampant.