Community Member

Default past lifes and reincarnation have i got this right

first im level 16 will be 20 in roughly 5 days the way i play so im wondering
    if ive got this right before i decide to tr again. also i have total maxed destinies
    on my character no points to earn anywhere.so with that in mind i have questions i need
    confirmation for if someone would be so kind.

1) so from what i understand i have maxed karma in all spheres for my destinies is this true?

2) if i decide to go to level 28 this time round i collect comms then i can epic reincarnate
    back to 20 gaining whatever past life i chose from the 4 spheres available epic destiny wise. so dose this mean even
    tho the character im progressing now is a cleric i can get a epic past life for a arcane?

3) if i decide to get the arcane past life does this mean my karma will be gone from the arcane sphere
    or from all spheres?

4) once i have epic reincarnated i go back to 20 and have my epic past life, now if i was then to herioc
    reincarnate straight away do i then get my cleric past and my arcane epic past life as i hit level 1?

5) now if the answer to question 3 is only the arcane sphere and i reincarnate to a wizard this life,
    i get back to level 20 and have all my destinies intacked and my karma in the other spheres intacked to,
    so all i need to do is happly go from 20-28 collecting my comms filling my arcane sphere with karma and
    when i get to level 28 i can then do the same as before, pick a epic past life sphere i wish to reincarnate to
    level 20 then herioc back to level 1 and start again as a cleric ?

6) regarding karma, is it possible to fill said sphere for arcane by going from 20-28 or will i have to farm abit to?

i do appologise if the subject of the above has been gone over before but i just need it confirmed to me that
    ive got this right. thankyou for any help forthcoming.

your friend sil
    Last edited by silinteresting; 11-12-2013 at 02:37 PM.

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by silinteresting View Post
    1) so from what i understand i have maxed karma in all spheres for my destinies is this true?
    If you had totally maxed xp in at least one destiny in a sphere you will have max karma in that sphere. (Sounds like you do from your post)

2) if i decide to go to level 28 this time round i collect comms then i can epic reincarnate
    back to 20 gaining whatever past life i chose from the 4 spheres available epic destiny wise. so dose this mean even
    tho the character im progressing now is a cleric i can get a past life for a arcane?
    Yes epic past lives are based on karma your heroic class has no bearing on what you take.

3) if i decide to get the arcane past life does this mean my karma will be gone from the arcane sphere
    or from all spheres?
    Only from the arcane sphere

4) once i have epic reincarnated i go back to 20 and have my epic past life, now if i was then to herioc
    reincarnate straight away do i then get my cleric past and my arcane epic past life as i hit level 1?
    Yes

5) now if the answer to question 3 is only the arcane sphere and i reincarnate to a wizard this life,
    i get back to level 20 and have all my destinies intacked and my karma in the other spheres intacked to,
    so all i need to do is happly go from 20-28 collecting my comms filling my arcane sphere with karma and
    when i get to level 28 i can then do the same as before, pick a epic past life sphere i wish to reincarnate to
    level 20 then herioc back to level 1 and start again ?
    Correct

6) regarding karma, is it possible to fill said sphere for arcane by going from 20-28 or will i have to farm abit to?
    The amount of xp needed to get to 28 is more than the amount of karma needed to max a sphere so if you stay in the same sphere the entire time you will have no problem.

Community Member

Krelar your a star, thankyou for answering the above.

your friend sil