first im level 16 will be 20 in roughly 5 days the way i play so im wondering
if ive got this right before i decide to tr again. also i have total maxed destinies
on my character no points to earn anywhere.so with that in mind i have questions i need
confirmation for if someone would be so kind.
1) so from what i understand i have maxed karma in all spheres for my destinies is this true?
2) if i decide to go to level 28 this time round i collect comms then i can epic reincarnate
back to 20 gaining whatever past life i chose from the 4 spheres available epic destiny wise. so dose this mean even
tho the character im progressing now is a cleric i can get a epic past life for a arcane?
3) if i decide to get the arcane past life does this mean my karma will be gone from the arcane sphere
or from all spheres?
4) once i have epic reincarnated i go back to 20 and have my epic past life, now if i was then to herioc
reincarnate straight away do i then get my cleric past and my arcane epic past life as i hit level 1?
5) now if the answer to question 3 is only the arcane sphere and i reincarnate to a wizard this life,
i get back to level 20 and have all my destinies intacked and my karma in the other spheres intacked to,
so all i need to do is happly go from 20-28 collecting my comms filling my arcane sphere with karma and
when i get to level 28 i can then do the same as before, pick a epic past life sphere i wish to reincarnate to
level 20 then herioc back to level 1 and start again as a cleric ?
6) regarding karma, is it possible to fill said sphere for arcane by going from 20-28 or will i have to farm abit to?
i do appologise if the subject of the above has been gone over before but i just need it confirmed to me that
ive got this right. thankyou for any help forthcoming.
your friend sil