Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Bogenbroom View Post
    I am noticing though that, as opposed to the Lama notes, this Raider's Box will be given only to characters who have completed a raid since u19 came out (or TRed since U19.) Lama notes had it set as raid completion in current life, I believe.

And I had been beating myself up because I had originally misread the lama notes so that my understanding was actually raid since u19.. so I'd spend teh last several days flagging and raiding many guys... and by Sunday or so I'd cme to the conclusion I'd wasted a lot of time. Understand, I have 75 characters. about 60 of those are 13+, so I'd wanted to get them all prepped. In the end I think I got all of them prepped except maybe 3 or 4... due to the change.

It is good, though... my wife was getting annoyed.
    I noticed this as well.

My guild specifically ran a number of no-flag-needed raids on Saturday night so that people who needed a raid completion could get one before the update. We all checked the release notes and the Lama notes said NOTHING about having to have completed a raid between U19 and U20, only that you needed to have completed a raid on your current life.

If the Lama notes had been accurate, then there were other players that certainly would have run a raid to get their box, but as they thought they were fine, no need. This is a pretty nasty kick in the mouth for people who were planning on receiving the box and now will not, especially since they could have easily made themselves eligible if they had known they currently weren't.
    ~ Cheara : Raizertron : Pozitron : Higgz Bowtron : Illudium : Staphe Infection : Abraa Capocus ~
    Nooby McNoobsalot
    Ghallanda Rerolled

Something must have happened along the way, as I had always understood this to mean that you needed to have completed a raid after U19, which I certainly would not have mentally extracted if I had read the Release Notes from Lamania.

But yeah, definitely going to be some drama from this, which is unfortunate due to the awesome gesture the Battle Box is
    Quote Originally Posted by 404error View Post
    there will always be bugs in DDO it will never be bug free at any point in its lifetime.

Quote Originally Posted by Chette View Post
    I also have a character that TRed after U19 and does not have a raiders box in her inventory.
    Did any TR'd character get a box?

Edit... I just re-read Fran's post. Now I am wondering if my TRs will get a box or not. Both of my TR'd characters raided after Shadowfell and TR'd since which should have quailifed both.
    Last edited by Atremus; 11-12-2013 at 11:16 AM.
    Characters: Celemia / Tukson / Thau (Broken link) / Atremus

“A pessimist is one who feels bad when he feels good for fear he'll feel worse when he feels better.”

Quote Originally Posted by Atremus View Post

Edit... I just re-read Fran's post. Now I am wondering if my TRs will get a box or not. Both of my TR'd characters raided after Shadowfell and TR'd since which should have quailifed both.
    Just checked 3 of my Epic 1st Life Characters:

Lieuk {Lvl 25} - Can't remember the Last Raid he ran - Has 11 Shrouds, 3 FoTs and 2 CiTWs - Now has Antipode = Yay

Mihtycricket {Lvl 21} - Has ran Abbot a number of times but not sure if pre or post update 19 - Now has Antipode = Yay

Jennantar {Lvl 21} - Reaver's Fate Completion {Didn't know I'd done this on said toon} qualified him for Pinion - The ONE Character that absolutely needed the Reward Box GOT the Reward Box!

Guessing I got lucky with Completions within a week of Update 19 on those 3 - Checking Urik {Lvl 23} next.

Quote Originally Posted by Atremus View Post

Yes, I TRed two characters since U19. One got a box and the other didn't.
    ~ Cheara : Raizertron : Pozitron : Higgz Bowtron : Illudium : Staphe Infection : Abraa Capocus ~
    Nooby McNoobsalot
    Ghallanda Rerolled

Edit: Urik has completed 4 Shrouds {Don't know when} and now has Cleaver {Now to figure out whether to use or stick with Epic Antique}.

The Hatchery
    2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Chette View Post
    Yes, I TRed two characters since U19. One got a box and the other didn't.
    Some of my TRs didn't get it, either.
    It's definitely an N-word.

Default Fool me once, Fool me about a hundred timesl

I deliberately didn't bother raiding with 2 toons that have hundreds of raid completions on them, but none since u19......

More fool me for TRUSTING Turbine to use the criteria set out in the Lam notes....

Thanks, Turbine.....

Its just one PR F*&*-UP after another with you guys isn't it?

Question for the Devs:

Is there a competition or sweepstake running in your office every week for guessing the highest amount of complaints/gripes/cancelled subs that can be caused by unnecessary crappy design/PR decisions?
    "Implosion: For when you just HAVE to kill every M**********R in the room"-
    (Samuel L Jackson)

"Some are insane, and the're in charge"

Sarlona: Mercilless, Maliciouss, Relenttless. Plus others.....

Quote Originally Posted by Dandonk View Post
    Some of my TRs didn't get it, either.
    I have only one I TR'd since u19, her +20 heart is even in her reincarnation cache. No box.
    Arrael - Tempest/Kensai; Alyesia - Exploiter Build; Porksoda - WF FvS; Kaealla - Paladin; Arodeth - Envoker FvS

Repeating for visibility:
    It appears that the text in the Release Notes may be incorrect. The way it - should - work:

1. Anyone who underwent a True Reincarnation following the release of Update 19 should receive a Raider's Reward Box.
    2. Anyone who completed a raid (except for Chronoscope or Tempest Spine) at any time on their current life should receive a Raider's Reward Box.

We are investigating some reports of people who claim to be qualified who have not received their Raider's Reward Box, and will provide more information once we get more time to investigate what's going on. Thanks!
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

FWIW, I received the raider's boxes on any character who has run a raid, regardless of whether or not it was since u19. I did have a handful of guys I didn't get churned through in the last several days, ones I've hardly touched in months, and even they seem to have the box. Soooo... yay!
    Bogenbroom's DDO Wishlist.......Tolero's guide to actionable feedback
    Bogenbroom's legion... 83 characters, 3 accounts, and 1 irate wife.

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Repeating for visibility:
    2 of my characters that TRed after expansion received no box, and I believe they should have; Lobotobias and Nidvisa (Khyber server)
    Member and owner of "The Mad Midgets" of Khyber.
    Characters; Skrangle, Eileenia, Thyrantraxus, Clonkstar, Eilert, Nidvisa, Sellyse, Lobotobias, Crimsoneye, Whimpsy, Meeep, Maszter, Andromansis etc

Community Member

Thumbs down

Did a few raids since u19 on my character and no box -_-

TRed after U19 but got no box. Sad because I did CITW runs until the timers got borked.
    Clever & Smart Agent - Pure Drow Mechanic: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...arper-Mechanic
    The Dungeons and Dragons Webcomic THE ORDER OF THE STICK BY RICH BURLEW
    http://www.giantitp.com/comics/ootscast.html

Community Member

Yep out of 5 Characters on my account that should have received the box only 3 did.

the 2 that did not get the box have the +20 heart of wood still in their TR banks as proof of when they Tr'd

It was all bonus to me, as they really didn't owe me an apology ( i don't raid enough to have been affected)

But i'll bet some folks is not too happy right about now!

Community Member

All 5 of my eligible toons received their boxes properly. 4 raided post U19, 1 did not and hasn't raided since well before U19.

Only question is how many people lost their boxes trying to superdupe them.

Community Member

I am not trying to pile on, just trying to give feedback to help gather data and establish a pattern. Three of my characters that have completed raids did receive their boxes, but both of my characters that TR'd since U19 do not have their boxes.

I also received boxes on the raid completion eligible characters, but not on the character I TR'd after U19

Argonessen - Jeram

Thanks,
    Argonessenn -Officer of Storm Shadow-
    Olen Anteres

The Hatchery
    2015 DDO Players Council

For the record, all of my characters who should have it (including the L16 barb who's been more or less on the shelf for over a year now as I slogged through a barb life on another character, and who I'm 99% certain hasn't raided at all in that time much less since U19) has the box.
    "Ignorance killed the cat, sir; curiosity was framed."
    Tripoint, C.J. Cherryh

Updating:

Looks like Turbine is doing a huge, huge favor for us on this. Based on this post about Delivery Issues from Cordovan

Everyone gets a box in the next patch. Everyone
    Last edited by Atremus; 11-12-2013 at 06:38 PM.
    Characters: Celemia / Tukson / Thau (Broken link) / Atremus

“A pessimist is one who feels bad when he feels good for fear he'll feel worse when he feels better.”

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12