Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default No raider's box in update notes?

worlds aren't up yet, or I fail at reading. Did the raider's box get nixed? Have I held off on tr'ing and run raids I hate for nothing?

Hero

It's there:

As an apology for the issues with Raid 20th completion reward lists during Update 19, a Raider's Reward Box should appear in your inventory if you meet one of the two prerequisites:

You completed a Raid on your current life between updates 19 and 20. (excluding Chronoscope or Tempest Spire.)
    You performed a True Reincarnation between updates U19 and 20.
    Go to the release notes, hit CTL-F to search and type raiders in.

As an apology for the issues with Raid 20th completion reward lists during Update 19, a Raider's Reward Box should appear in your inventory if you meet one of the two prerequisites:
    You completed a Raid on your current life between updates 19 and 20. (excluding Chronoscope or Tempest Spire.)

It is there, press ctrl+f and type in raider.

Hero

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan_Milic View Post

Whoa! O_O

What exactly is a raiders box?
    Outatime Exodus
    This character is dedicated to a once great game destroyed by a greedy corperation.. Goodbye Star Wars Galaxays!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWu8NOa69vM

Did not know about ctrl+f o.O but thanks, I must've scrolled down while drinking xD

Community Member moomooprincess's Avatar

Default Tempest Spire

Makes you all warm and wonderful knowing that they don't know the RAID is called Tempest Spine.
    Recipemaker Guild: Top Chef School of Recipes

Event Statistics: Risia, Festivult, Midwinter, Daily Dice, Mimic Hunt

Quote Originally Posted by adamkatt View Post
    Choice of all weapons and 5 comms(I think it is 5) from citw.
    Can take only one, not everything.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by moomooprincess View Post
    Makes you all warm and wonderful knowing that they don't know the RAID is called Tempest Spine.
    Hahaha, I was thinking the same thing.

Hero

Quote Originally Posted by adamkatt View Post
    Turbine fubar'ed raid completion counters a month or so ago so as an "apology" they are giving us an option of a single CITW weapon or 5 comms if you have TR'ed or ran a raid other than Chrono or Tempest since u19.

It comes in the form of a box (similar to otto's or birthday boxes) that you double click on when it's in you inventory.
    Last edited by Drwaz99; 11-12-2013 at 11:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drwaz99 View Post
    Turbine fubar'ed raid completion counters a month or so ago so as an "apology" they are giving us an option of a single CITW weapon or 5 comms if you have TR'ed or ran a raid other than Chrono or Tempest since u19.

It comes in the form of a box (similar to otto's or birthday boxes) that you double click on when it's in you inventory.
    Ahhh ok, thanks.
    Outatime Exodus
    This character is dedicated to a once great game destroyed by a greedy corperation.. Goodbye Star Wars Galaxays!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWu8NOa69vM

I am noticing though that, as opposed to the Lama notes, this Raider's Box will be given only to characters who have completed a raid since u19 came out (or TRed since U19.) Lama notes had it set as raid completion in current life, I believe.

And I had been beating myself up because I had originally misread the lama notes so that my understanding was actually raid since u19.. so I'd spend teh last several days flagging and raiding many guys... and by Sunday or so I'd cme to the conclusion I'd wasted a lot of time. Understand, I have 75 characters. about 60 of those are 13+, so I'd wanted to get them all prepped. In the end I think I got all of them prepped except maybe 3 or 4... due to the change.

It is good, though... my wife was getting annoyed.
    Bogenbroom's DDO Wishlist.......Tolero's guide to actionable feedback
    Bogenbroom's legion... 83 characters, 3 accounts, and 1 irate wife.

Yeh, we're not supposed to dis people's spelling, but as far as I know, NO ONE has ever ever run Tempest Spire in DDO...
    Quote Originally Posted by Towrn
    ...when the worst thing that happens when you make a mistake at your job is someone complains on the internet, you probably care a little less!

Quote Originally Posted by Bogenbroom View Post
    I am noticing though that, as opposed to the Lama notes, this Raider's Box will be given only to characters who have completed a raid since u19 came out (or TRed since U19.) Lama notes had it set as raid completion in current life, I believe.

And I had been beating myself up because I had originally misread the lama notes so that my understanding was actually raid since u19.. so I'd spend teh last several days flagging and raiding many guys... and by Sunday or so I'd cme to the conclusion I'd wasted a lot of time. Understand, I have 75 characters. about 60 of those are 13+, so I'd wanted to get them all prepped. In the end I think I got all of them prepped except maybe 3 or 4... due to the change.

It is good, though... my wife was getting annoyed.
    I actually remember the Lam notes stating since U19...I'll have to double check. Either way, you did good, I was lucky to get 4 of them completed...granted, I didn't really care on most of them and wanted to get into raiding anyway.
    Shorlong - Pale Master, Cevon - Druid Archer, Gorgnak - Barbarian, Addanc - Bear Tank, Juristash - Shadar Kai Assassin, Treiah - Morninglord Tempest Ranger, Baylfyre - CC Bard, Deimanus - Bladeforged Melee Arti, Daerian - Healing Cleric Morninglord, Krazig - Pally Tank, Veriste - Shadar Kai Death Knight, Xanapheia - TWF FVS, Helainia - Shadar Kai Henshin-Theif

Leader of The Dark Creed

Quote Originally Posted by Bogenbroom View Post
    Aye I noticed this HUGE NERF too!

And I've been avoiding Raids since Update 19!

Thanks a Bunch Turbine!

Just logged in and no raid box on my TR. Sigh.

Default No Raiders box

Just checked on my main, and no Raiders box. I have Plane of night finished last friday on normal diff, and it is visible on Adventure compendium, but when i check /quest completions it says 0 next to Plane of night.

Just submited a ticket

It turns out i didn't pick up end reward, but i still finished the raid. Is that a reason not to get a box?

No box for me. Oh well, back to the drawing board
    Last edited by DrakeFury; 11-12-2013 at 12:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SirShen View Post
    Just logged in and no raid box on my TR. Sigh.
    EnochPagett {3rd Life} - Raider's Box
    Allanaira {2nd Life} - Raider's Box

Molineux {3rd Life} - No Raider's Reward Box
    Larystessian {2nd Life} - No Raider's Reward Box
    Sylveria {2nd Life} - No Raider's Reward Box
    Corelliia {2nd Life} - No Raider's Reward Box

No point even checking Jelina as was TRd before any of those above BUT as of the Lama notes all 7 of these characters should have got a reward...Whereas only 2 actually did!

Not forgetting the Raids I did Pre Update 19 on Lieuk, Mihtycricket, UrikofGulg and a few others!

Again thanks Turbine!

Default Bummed For Sure

Yeah, I had been avoiding #20 since U19. In the last three weeks, I've been running a bunch of raids for my guild to get their new Iconics "raided", but now the toon referenced above waiting for #20 and a few more that have completed a raid, but not since U19 are without according the the Release Notes.

Sad in Wisconsin...

I also have a character that TRed after U19 and does not have a raiders box in her inventory.
    There's nothing I really wanted anyway, but I'm sure that this is affecting others who could have used the item.
    If I'd known she needed to do a raid to get the box, I'd have run a raid last night, but that's not what the release notes indicated, so I didn't.
    ~ Cheara : Raizertron : Pozitron : Higgz Bowtron : Illudium : Staphe Infection : Abraa Capocus ~
    Nooby McNoobsalot
    Ghallanda Rerolled

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast