Default What is DC for helf dragonmarks?

The tooltip gives NO info on how DC is calculated for gust of wind, electric loop, or call lightning storm. Does anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by Hamlin View Post
    The tooltip gives NO info on how DC is calculated for gust of wind, electric loop, or call lightning storm. Does anyone know?
    The caster level of the dragonmark ability is equal to your character level and the DC is equal to 10+level of the spell+your Charisma modifier.

Scource: ddowiki

Your search fu is weak today Hamlin-san (speak outloud with mr Miyagi's voice) XD

Quote Originally Posted by lyrecono View Post
    The caster level of the dragonmark ability is equal to your character level and the DC is equal to 10+level of the spell+your Charisma modifier.

Scource: ddowiki

Your search fu is weak today Hamlin-san (speak outloud with mr Miyagi's voice) XD
    I bow to your superior seach fu. It is greater than mine, and I thank you for sharing your wisdom.

So...does this mean only sorcs and paladins can use dragonmarks? Well, ones with a dc anyway....

Quote Originally Posted by Hamlin View Post
    I bow to your superior seach fu. It is greater than mine, and I thank you for sharing your wisdom.

So...does this mean only sorcs and paladins can use dragonmarks? Well, ones with a dc anyway....
    Don't forget bards!

but honestly, sorcs can rarely affort them (beside air ones).
    They are influenced by metamagic feats, so displacement, halfling heal spells etc are usefull, as is the d-door one.

Btw, didn't some one post a link to a hagle barbarian?
    Here it is:

Some have weird requirements, the Half Orc ones can be used to bash a lock with a intimidate check, but still require tiny lock picks???

I have a dragonmarked helf sorc. I suspect least and lesser dragonmark ability works as our search-fu master linked. However, i believe greater does not.

Used to have charisma maxed, lr-ed to a more shirady like build. No change observed. Also since this dragonmark can be used in public areas, i have tested it extensively on the training dummy (witch should have low saves if any at all). There seams to be a percantage chance for it to pass the save. My guess is 50-50 but not entirely sure.

If you plan to use it in a shirady build, be warned that it applies a brief lightning vulnerability debuff on yourself (not sure why, prolly on everything in the area). This debuff will trigger (some) random shirady procs you might have. So sometimes it might hurt or even kill you - 1.5k dmg hits tend to happen. Forgot to bug report this - will do now.
    NESALOMLJIVI, Thelanis

our search-fu master

Thanks
    Made me laugh XD

Quote Originally Posted by PrimalConcreteSledge View Post
    I have a dragonmarked helf sorc. I suspect least and lesser dragonmark ability works as our search-fu master linked. However, i believe greater does not.

Used to have charisma maxed, lr-ed to a more shirady like build. No change observed. Also since this dragonmark can be used in public areas, i have tested it extensively on the training dummy (witch should have low saves if any at all). There seams to be a percantage chance for it to pass the save. My guess is 50-50 but not entirely sure.

If you plan to use it in a shirady build, be warned that it applies a brief lightning vulnerability debuff on yourself (not sure why, prolly on everything in the area). This debuff will trigger (some) random shirady procs you might have. So sometimes it might hurt or even kill you - 1.5k dmg hits tend to happen. Forgot to bug report this - will do now.
    I bug reported this and made a thread about it.

I call it the Russian Roulette
    Argonnessen: Hilmir - Purkilius - Jinu - Vignir @ Blood Assassin´s