Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Super excited for U20, cant wait to make one of my PnP builds into the game!

(meanwhile, as the game is still down, I bought Euro truck sim 2 from humble store for 25% original price and am playing that masterpiece. (also prison architect for 50% price, and chivalry for 25% price)).

Although I must say the eldritch knight system in lama was great, but had a couple kinda minorly useless things in it, hope to see them improved (again, by a tiny bit, nothing bad).

Also, finally something to do with my monk and sorc, both at 28 with all the gear they need XD
    If you are seeing this the chance of there being a pony reaction gif up above is 73.42619%. In case there is none, please notify me and I will deliver a pastel colored equine to this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by silinteresting View Post
    ooooooo 11am to 3pm my time great, the kids are at school
    my play time has now gone, oh god her indoors is gonna make
    me go shoping or something. thankyou

your friend sil
    You don't think that turbine tracks when the most people are playing and then schedules downtime when the least number of people are playing? Do some chores for a change :P

"The definition of success is rebuffing between deaths with great enthusiasm."

actually they prolly just do it when it best suits them. like first thing in the morning when they get into work that way if any problems occur they have a full day to get the kinks out. Oh wait we are talking about Turbine here. Nevermind.

Default Death Aura Fix?

I didn't see anything in Lammania Notes about DEATH AURA being turned off every time you go through a portal....its a bit agitating and mana inefficient to have to do this after every portal I go through....any word on this fix coming?

Community Member

Default Game still down?

I just noticed that the game is down. I tried to log in and before i did it downloaded and installed a big update. Then i am getting an error when i enter password. anyone else having this problem? The error message is"Failed to read authentication response"{err:unexpected end of file}[Line 1]{Col 1}

Quote Originally Posted by skilledplayer26 View Post
    I just noticed that the game is down. I tried to log in and before i did it downloaded and installed a big update. Then i am getting an error when i enter password. anyone else having this problem? The error message is"Failed to read authentication response"{err:unexpected end of file}[Line 1]{Col 1}
    I believe it's down for another 40 mins

Did you just randomly post in any thread on the forums, or did you bother to read post #1 in this one.
    Magical Rings are well... magical. - Gandalf

Default La la la la

Ok, so here I sit...TRYING to wait patiently for the update...getting even more frustrated by the second everytime I see that (4-letter f word)ing error message that won't even let me see the world status, when it hits me: Today's update is all a hoax by Turbine! There's nothing happening today (other than the inconvenience of the game coming down), it was all an elaborate lie to see if we would fall for it! Well-played Turbine, well-played...

On a serious note, I'm about to go all Stewie Griffin on them if this game doesn't come up in 35 minutes (which will be 11:00am Eastern) as they advertised (never bright to toy with the addictions of a redhead)!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grosbeak07 View Post
    Did you just randomly post in any thread on the forums, or did you bother to read post #1 in this one.
    I posted here because i did not realize that during the update or downtime that I could do a masive update to the game. I have never had that since I was playing this game. So i was unsure if I something is messed up or not. Before i would be able to log in and it would say the servers are down. Not do an update and then give me an error message. I was on yesturday so i know the game is up to date until today. So why would i end up doing a update if the servers are not up.?

Quote Originally Posted by Starchild2013 View Post
    Ok, so here I sit...TRYING to wait patiently for the update...getting even more frustrated by the second everytime I see that (4-letter f word)ing error message that won't even let me see the world status, when it hits me: Today's update is all a hoax by Turbine! There's nothing happening today (other than the inconvenience of the game coming down), it was all an elaborate lie to see if we would fall for it! Well-played Turbine, well-played...

On a serious note, I'm about to go all Stewie Griffin on them if this game doesn't come up in 35 minutes (which will be 11:00am Eastern) as they advertised (never bright to toy with the addictions of a redhead)!
    DDO is one helluva drug! I'm sure we'll at least get a status update by 11 EST, and you'll get your fix soon enough

unless I am mistaken I have read every post in this thread and nothing about the doom of the down time getting extended have we really as a community givin up on harassing turbine??????? so sad lol :P
    Demons run when a good man goes to war

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The DDO Game Servers will be brought down on Tuesday, November 12th from 7:00 - 11:00 AM Eastern (-5 GMT) to launch Update 20. Release notes will be available during the downtime. Thanks for your patience, and we'll see you back in the game soon!
    Sooo... Release notes will be available 30 seconds before the game comes back live? Or does "Downtime" elude to some future point that isn't between 7-11am EST today?

Well, I'm now up downloading the DAT files. So hopefully will be able to log in soon

Quote Originally Posted by DemonStorm333 View Post
    unless I am mistaken I have read every post in this thread and nothing about the doom of the down time getting extended have we really as a community givin up on harassing turbine??????? so sad lol :P
    give up on it nooo never. however, it is startign to get old constantly complaining and never seeing anything come of it other than the ability to vent.

Quote Originally Posted by Draxis View Post
    DDO is one helluva drug! I'm sure we'll at least get a status update by 11 EST, and you'll get your fix soon enough
    I just need to kill something today before going to clinicals! Nothing gets you through giving elderly men and women showers and wiping their butts like knowing you took out a mob all by yourself before you did it

Okay, maybe that's just me, but it keeps me from killing the ones that get grabby

Quote Originally Posted by Starchild2013 View Post
    I just need to kill something today before going to clinicals! Nothing gets you through giving elderly men and women showers and wiping their butts like knowing you took out a mob all by yourself before you did it

Okay, maybe that's just me, but it keeps me from killing the ones that get grabby
    LMMFAO that's all i can say

Notes are up

Ekcz - Retired Gimp ...

Community Member moomooprincess's Avatar

I posted here because i did not realize that during the update or downtime that I could do a masive update to the game. I have never had that since I was playing this game. So i was unsure if I something is messed up or not. Before i would be able to log in and it would say the servers are down. Not do an update and then give me an error message. I was on yesturday so i know the game is up to date until today. So why would i end up doing a update if the servers are not up.?
    Aren't the Internet and computer amazing things?

Your join date is 2009. Something smells fishy that you have NEVER had anything like this happen to you before during an update.
    Recipemaker Guild: Top Chef School of Recipes

Event Statistics: Risia, Festivult, Midwinter, Daily Dice, Mimic Hunt

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast