Thread: S u n b a n e

Default S u n b a n e

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    To repeat what has already been said (numerous times, including once already in this thread): The DDO team is made up of a wide diversity of players, covering just about the entire spectrum of the player base. We have some that I believe would self-identify and in general be considered hardcore, others who are more casual. Some who are into the role play part of the game, some who have played permadeath, many who have spent time and effort acquiring gear and such. They bring both their professional and personal opinions to the decision-making process (in meetings, etc.) It's a good thing! Finally, I'm not at all embarrassed about how I play, not sure where you'd get that idea.

Quote Originally Posted by 2x4 View Post
    So we'll be fighting the sun as apposed to non existent ghosts?

Where is Sunbane?

why is her name Sunbane? seems she woud be frendly towrds the Sun.

Default Re: those confused about Sunbane...

Can anybody else hear the whooshing sound of concepts flying over heads?
    Now excuse me while I wander off to arm myself with Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and hunker down behind my Armored Beer Refrigerator, while I have the UFO's take control of the Congresional Wives with the help of the International Cocaine Smugglers and the Evil Geniuses for a Better Tomorrow - btw, do you have change for 10 million population?

Quote Originally Posted by PermaBanned View Post
    Can anybody else hear the whooshing sound of concepts flying over heads?
    care to explain, einstein?

Default Well, since you asked so nicely ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Arianka View Post
    care to explain, einstein?
    Quote Originally Posted by Golddragon87 View Post
    Sunbane needs to be a new forum title for you. It seriously sounds really, really badass. With the whole Ghostbane debacle it has history that many forumites would relate with. Thanks one final time, and have a great weekend.
    This was posted as a response to Feather's amazingly candid responses in this thread.
    Now excuse me while I wander off to arm myself with Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and hunker down behind my Armored Beer Refrigerator, while I have the UFO's take control of the Congresional Wives with the help of the International Cocaine Smugglers and the Evil Geniuses for a Better Tomorrow - btw, do you have change for 10 million population?

sunbane? wot about feather bane?

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalHazard View Post
    sunbane? wot about feather bane?
    That title will probably go to whomever calls Feather into the office Monday (or Tueaday if they get Veterans Day off) to discuss Feath- I mean Sunbane's weekend posts

Though on a note about that:

Turbine, don't you dare discourage such communication. It's loooooooong over due!

Quote Originally Posted by PermaBanned View Post
    That title will probably go to whomever calls Feather into the office Monday (or Tueaday if they get Veterans Day off) to discuss Feath- I mean Sunbane's weekend posts Though on a note about that: Turbine, don't you dare discourage such communication. It's loooooooong over due!
    Hopefully Feather's candidness is a new and refreshing part of U20? Will stay until u20 Patch 1 only probably.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    To repeat what has already been said (numerous times, including once already in this thread): The DDO team is made up of a wide diversity of players, covering just about the entire spectrum of the player base. We have some that I believe would self-identify and in general be considered hardcore, others who are more casual. Some who are into the role play part of the game, some who have played permadeath, many who have spent time and effort acquiring gear and such. They bring both their professional and personal opinions to the decision-making process (in meetings, etc.) It's a good thing! Finally, I'm not at all embarrassed about how I play, not sure where you'd get that idea.