Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1

    Default Every Light Casts a Shadow

    Has this ever worked without neg leveling you and party?? It works pretty slick...

    I transferred a toon to Lamania and its not fixed next update....bummer

  2. #2

    Default

    The On-Death Proc has always neg levelled my party members if they didnt have a Deathward buff.

    Pure Hilarity if you ask me
    The Theorybuild Author
    Quote Originally Posted by twinstronglord View Post
    Up to this point we've all been beating around the bush. Lolth has a very small box in which you can hit her.

  3. #3
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    752

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arlathen View Post
    The On-Death Proc has always neg levelled my party members if they didnt have a Deathward buff.

    Pure Hilarity if you ask me
    meh, obviously everyone should just have deathward buff 100% of the time.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneArcher52689 View Post
    meh, obviously everyone should just have deathward buff 100% of the time.
    I totally agree! :P
    The Theorybuild Author
    Quote Originally Posted by twinstronglord View Post
    Up to this point we've all been beating around the bush. Lolth has a very small box in which you can hit her.

  5. #5

    Default

    The devs don't seem to be inclined to "repair" this, despite my own bug report, it seems.

    Barring a lot on the dev's plate to fix, I'd say this is working as intended, and the fact that it neg-levels everything counteracts its near-gamebreaking use without suitable protection. Strangely, however, the similar Wave of Despair attack that the Ninja Spies have does the same thing, had a similar bug and was recently fixed. I wish I knew for sure. In any case, at least the attack does work.

    So, yeah, farm those Visor of the Flesh Render Guards and Death Ward potions and bring a friendly Cleric along for good measure.
    Editor, The Book of Syncletica: An unofficial DDO Monk Guide, and Stormreach Shadows: An unofficial DDO Stealth Guide
    The Order of Syncletica: A DDO-flavored blog on Monks and gameplay and more
    (formerly known as Spencerian)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload