Default Every Light Casts a Shadow

Has this ever worked without neg leveling you and party?? It works pretty slick...

I transferred a toon to Lamania and its not fixed next update....bummer

The On-Death Proc has always neg levelled my party members if they didnt have a Deathward buff.

Pure Hilarity if you ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by twinstronglord View Post
    Up to this point we've all been beating around the bush. Lolth has a very small box in which you can hit her.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Arlathen View Post
    The On-Death Proc has always neg levelled my party members if they didnt have a Deathward buff.

Pure Hilarity if you ask me
    meh, obviously everyone should just have deathward buff 100% of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneArcher52689 View Post
    meh, obviously everyone should just have deathward buff 100% of the time.
    I totally agree! :P
    Quote Originally Posted by twinstronglord View Post
    Up to this point we've all been beating around the bush. Lolth has a very small box in which you can hit her.

The devs don't seem to be inclined to "repair" this, despite my own bug report, it seems.

Barring a lot on the dev's plate to fix, I'd say this is working as intended, and the fact that it neg-levels everything counteracts its near-gamebreaking use without suitable protection. Strangely, however, the similar Wave of Despair attack that the Ninja Spies have does the same thing, had a similar bug and was recently fixed. I wish I knew for sure. In any case, at least the attack does work.

So, yeah, farm those Visor of the Flesh Render Guards and Death Ward potions and bring a friendly Cleric along for good measure.
    Editor, The Book of Syncletica: An unofficial DDO Monk Guide, and Stormreach Shadows: An unofficial DDO Stealth Guide
    The Order of Syncletica: A DDO-flavored blog on Monks and gameplay and more