Ok, the Bartle test should give an idea of how I like to play and aspects I most enjoy. That said, my wish list is:
1. Add more dances, or just allow buying of dances of other races and sexes. If you just allow buying dances already made, you already have the coding the dance and would only need to apply them to the other races. I suspect this would be almost trivial coding. Suggested price 200tp per dance. Makes money for Turbine. Makes fun for players. It just does not fit dancing ballet when my dance partner is twerking.
2. Create two/multi player dances, like waltzes, conga lines, line dancing, ... I realize this would be a lot of code to move players to the proper positions smoothly and have them move in unison correctly but it would also require all involved to purchase the dance. Suggested price 200-300 tp per dance.
3. Create a library where players can submit player written poetry, stories, and songs. Turbine could even require the player to give partial co-ownership to the copyright for the material. Maybe 33% such that Turbine has the right to sell/license the material (but player would receive 2/3 share of sell price and royalties).
4. Give ability to buy/earn more backpack space and bank space. You could add the additional tabs along the sides and bottom of the inventory/bank area like they are currently on the top. This would allow if just bottom 120 additional inventory or 100 addition bank slots. If you allowed both sides too, that would increase to 360 and 340 additional respectively. So that people do not just take the free space (if earned), you can always make it where you can only earn so much and then must buy. Assuming you will only allow purchase of additional inventory slots, I suggest a price of 200 tp per additional tab.
5. Add player homes, maybe with safes where we can bank items. Allow us the ability to decorate them and invite friends in. Advantages to players, we get personal area. Advantages to Turbine, major cash cow, think Sims. Suggested cost 4000 tp including 6 room home with basic furnishings. Additional furnishing 50-1000tp depending on furnishing (divan 50, marble divan 100, sunken roman bath 1000, ...). Addition rooms 1000-2000tp depending on room size and placement.
6. Allow the TR bank to roll over so you do not need to pull everything out and put it on your person again when you TR. This would help with the inventory and bank situation so additional space would not be as important. A lot of use, save equipment for future lives or returning to a class we have already lived.
7. Finally create the spell component bags. Before it was annoying that over 1/2 a tab could be taken up by spell components but now with epic destinies you can have an additional 5 levels in several areas. This means if you are multiclassed you may need 30+ spell components. That is over a tab and 1/2. You have stated in the past that drawing things out of bags was a problem. That problem should have long since been resolved as you routinely draw ingredients from bags in Cannith, Green Steel, and other crafting systems. Use that type code, you have already developed it and it should only need minor tweaking. Advantages to players, less need for more inventory space. Advantages to Turbine, another bag to sell and in various sizes and stack sizes making more money and fewer requests for more storage.
8. Create a DDO store item that would allow for either removal of Bound to Character (BtC) status changing a bound item to Bound to Character on Equip (BtCE) (can only be done on unequipped item) or to Bound to Account (BtA). Many of the items being dropped now are either Bound to Character on Acquire (BtCA) or BtCE. This fills up inventories. It even fills up inventories if the player has no intention to use the item for the current life of the character (for BtCA). Creating a potion that will allow a BtC to be changed to BtCE will allow the player to save the item on a mule or even to sell the item (or you may add a flag for items previously equipped or crafted items to prevent their sale). Advantages to the players, less need for increased inventory and bank space. Advantages to Turbine, fewer complaints about inventory and bank space as well as additional revenue from sale of the item. If potion converts to BtCE, I suggest a cost of 100tp. If the potion converts to BtA, I suggest a cost of 200tp.
9. Move the Reroll Loot for Astral Shards to the top of a loot list next to the word Chest. On the Daily Dice roll, add a question if want to buy an additional roll if a player clicks on it and they do not have a free roll and make the default answer "No". On the inventory either remove the "offering to Onatar, god of the forge" and put it in the DDO store or move it to Details and add a question asking for verification of desire to purchase with the default answer "No". The placement of these two items has really made me angry. I lost a Bloodstone (even with its reduced value) in the Sands due to accidentally clicking on re-roll. I have re-rolled my Daily Dice by accident. I have given offerings to Onatar by accident. I WILL NOT PURCHASE ANY MORE ASTRAL SHARDS BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO EASY TO SPEND BY ACCIDENT. The placement of your ways to spend astral shards just makes it obvious you care nothing about delivering a product your customers desire and only wish to generate revenue any way you can including by "stealing" (because of deliberate making it too easy to spend by accident) from your customers (the players).
10. Remove the purchase of Astral Shards from the main screen. If I want to buy Astral Shards I can bring up the DDO store (whenever you decide to make it possible to bring up the store again). This just makes you feel greedy and uncaring of your customers.
11. From the following information, I think you can tell I am not a player that just buys things with earned TP, so I am not asking what I feel is reasonable: I am a VIP player almost since I started playing the game and have also spent probably 1-2,000 dollars for TP. I have bought, I think, all the pets except for the ones with the Bigby's boxes ($45.00 for a virtual pet that I will only have out sometimes is too much, and I do not like some of the things in the box like the Level jump thing. I have abandoned one character because it used that item when they first appeared. I no longer feel linked to the character). I have over 40 cosmetic armor kits and a few head gears (do not like most of them). I have maximum shared bank slots and pp depositing. I pre purchased both Expansions even though I really think they should have been included with my VIP status based on the agreement included with my joining (access to all content if VIP). And many other TP purchases.