Community Member

Default unable to complete E.H. spies in the house

As the title says, I have been unable to complete epic hard spies in the house. I have attempted this quest twice in the last week and both time the same bug,.. the elementals in the room with the electric floor (first room get launched up to with the electric floor) have failed to spawn resulting in the air jet not turning on (the air jet is supposed to turn on when the elementals in that room are slain). without those elementals spawning the air jet will never turn on and the quest is blocked at that point (unable to be completed). I have not tried on epic normal or epic elite. but on epic hard its currently not completable.

Community Member

I had the same problem on epic elite 2 days ago.

Must be a new bug. I've done this quest a dozen times on EN and EH and not experienced the issue. Didn't see it on Heroic Elite yesterday on a run.

Some areas might require you to use levers and valves as you ascend. I don't think that's your problem, but do ensure you're not skipping these as they might cause an activation you don't realize is necessary.
    Editor, The Book of Syncletica: An unofficial DDO Monk Guide, and Stormreach Shadows: An unofficial DDO Stealth Guide
    The Order of Syncletica: A DDO-flavored blog on Monks and gameplay and more
    (formerly known as Spencerian)

Community Member

Encountered the same problem twice on epic hard. Was not an issue with levers / valves not being activated. Submitted a bug report.

Community Member

I completed 2 days ago on HE, maybe random bug?
    Leamos --> Completionist + Epic Completionist

Arena PVP matchs are the only real end-game... still waiting that community will understand and let turbine to implement it.

Community Member

Default 2 things

Yeah, just noticed this.

Also noticed the base xp is almost 40k on eH now. Perhaps it got scaled up when they boosted heroic xp. The optionals alone are worth about 25k now, so it would be about 100k for an easy 20-30 min quest. Maybe someone removed those elementals so it can't be completed and they will put it back when the base xp is lowered?

Quote Originally Posted by Vondest View Post
    Yeah, just noticed this.

Also noticed the base xp is almost 40k on eH now. Perhaps it got scaled up when they boosted heroic xp. The optionals alone are worth about 25k now, so it would be about 100k for an easy 20-30 min quest. Maybe someone removed those elementals so it can't be completed and they will put it back when the base xp is lowered?
    1.) all epic quests got a boost in EXP

2.) its already a known issue about spies in the house on anything but EN and they have stated that they are working on getting it fixed
    Demons run when a good man goes to war

Community Member

Default xp

Quote Originally Posted by DemonStorm333 View Post

2.) its already a known issue about spies in the house on anything but EN and they have stated that they are working on getting it fixed
    Are you sure this is in line with other quest xp? What's the base xp on the end game raids now? This one has 40k BASE xp and can be solo'd by decent players in ~20 minutes. It can probably be done in under 15 minutes if ppl want to fly through it. On EE with all streaks and boosts it'll be about 150k.

Community Member

Thought i would mention i have just tried this quest EH, and had the same problem. So, no fix yet i guess.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by DemonStorm333 View Post

Then they should have either closed the quest or put a not about it on the QUEST window. I just spent 45 minutes in the quest (first time there) and I cant complete it. Im waiting to see if a gm will help but it is totally fail to leave a quest open when it cannot be completed. Bare minimum the elite portion of the quest should have been closed.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by J-mann View Post
    Then they should have either closed the quest or put a not about it on the QUEST window. I just spent 45 minutes in the quest (first time there) and I cant complete it. Im waiting to see if a gm will help but it is totally fail to leave a quest open when it cannot be completed. Bare minimum the elite portion of the quest should have been closed.
    Well gm godred completed the quest for me so thanks you for the customer service Turbine. Still if things like this happen the quest needs to be closed or a note added to it in game.