Community Member

Default You know the mouse zoom bug?

How about instead of fixing it - which you obviously don't care doing - you go completely around it by allowing us to set a default ZOOM distance in our option panel?

Simple, Elegant, makes it look like you fixed a bug... Just my 2 cents anyways...

Quote Originally Posted by andy310 View Post
    How about instead of fixing it - which you obviously don't care doing - you go completely around it by allowing us to set a default ZOOM distance in our option panel?

Simple, Elegant, makes it look like you fixed a bug... Just my 2 cents anyways...
    Fwiw, when this happens, you can still use your numpad to control the camera distance. Not as quick as a mwheel, but aye- At least it works!

Earth and and full time at work: I move 400 lb stainless steel Refrigerators with ease!

Thumbs up Make it so.

A happy accident bug made into a toggle work around.

I like it.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by zDragonz View Post
    A happy accident bug made into a toggle work around.

I like it.
    Afraid it would need way more "community approval" to be made so... but hey, at least now they know... (assuming this forum is read by devs).
    And yes, even though your num pad works A) not everyone has a numpad (laptops for instance) and B.) I'd really like to scroll through my weapons with that mouse wheel... if they fix this first part it paves away from allowing the mouse wheel to do other things.

OP /signed
    Matt Walsh:
    But Truth is eternal, so it can never be old or new. It never ‘was’ or ‘will be.’ It just ‘is.’ It always ‘is.’

Any action on this would be welcome by me, though I'd prefer a fix. In a world that doesn't exist, they'd fix the bug AND add the default zoom slider in settings, oh what a world that would be!