Community Member

Default Healer's Friend bugged?

I was running solo, self healing on my WF arty for a while so i never bothered with the enhancement. hitting epics I picked up a hireling and maxed out HF, yet I am immune to healing spells >.>

The Hatchery
    2014 DDO Players Council

Did you by any chance take the Improved Fortification feat? This is a feat trap, and it should be removed - it gives you 100% (I think), but makes you immune to positive healing.

The Healer's Friend enhancements themselves work fine on all my warforged I've played lately.
    It's definitely an N-word.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dandonk View Post
    Did you by any chance take the Improved Fortification feat? This is a feat trap, and it should be removed - it gives you 100% (I think), but makes you immune to positive healing.

The Healer's Friend enhancements themselves work fine on all my warforged I've played lately.
    .....>.> wow, i am a slow one XD yes i have they feat. to freddy i go!

The Hatchery
    2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Boombastic View Post
    .....>.> wow, i am a slow one XD yes i have they feat. to freddy i go!
    Good. Now we just need Turbine to remove the feat entirely. Since fortification is easy to come by, the feat is not needed - and it only leads to these situations where people get in trouble for not reading the small print.

Community Member

Good. Now we just need Turbine to remove the feat entirely. Since fortification is easy to come by, the feat is not needed - and it only leads to these situations where people get in trouble for not reading the small print.
    Or make it a toggle.

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

I thought it was removed when the enhancement pass hit (since warforged can now get 100% fort through enhancements)
    Maybe it was grandfathered in for people who already had it?

The Hatchery
    2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by oradafu View Post
    Or make it a toggle.
    Heh, I hadn't even thought of that. Very good idea, would likely be easy and would make it so those few that like it for some reason can still use it, and turn it off for raids or whatever. Very nice idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Krelar View Post
    I thought it was removed when the enhancement pass hit (since warforged can now get 100% fort through enhancements)
    Maybe it was grandfathered in for people who already had it?
    Hmm, I have never bothered to check, actually, since I never choose it. You could be right, though.