Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 182
  1. #141
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,910

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Feather_of_Sun View Post
    Today, I've added the following into our internal development build. This is the build that will eventually become Update 21. Depending on circumstances and approvals, some of this may be able to be pulled into a patch before Update 21.

    The Burst prefixes will come back. I've seen a lot of people asking for them. While they're not as powerful as the "Flaming II" you could get instead of Flaming Burst, but they are very close and not everything needs to be exactly equal... it does help to have some variety.
    • Flaming Burst
    • Shocking Burst
    • Icy Burst
    • Acid Burst


    New weapon AoE damage prefixes that can appear on Epic-level loot.
    The below list of prefixes appear rarely in addition to one of the normal things you'd get as a prefix on your item. They match roughly in theme- as an example, Tempestuous could come with either Shocking or Shrieking paired with it.
    Some of these are old names, but they do new things.
    • Infernal - 2% Chance On Hit: A blast of flame ignites your target, dealing 4 to 16 damage per Minimum Level of this item to all nearby enemies.
    • Meteoric (Can only be found in the highest level treasure) - 2% Chance On Hit: A falling star strikes your target, dealing 3 to 18 Fire Damage and 1 to 6 Bludgeoning Damage per Minimum Level of this item to all nearby enemies. Affected foes must also make a DC (20+Item Level) Reflex Saving Throw or be knocked prone.
    • Glacial - 2% Chance On Hit: A burst of glacial frost chills your target, dealing 7 to 14 Cold Damage per Minimum Level of this item to all nearby enemies.
    • Erosive - 2% Chance On Hit: A blast of acid corrodes your target, dealing 3 to 18 Acid Damage per Minimum Level of this item to all nearby enemies.
    • Tempestuous - 2% Chance On Hit: A bolt of lightning strikes your target, dealing 1 to 20 Electric Damage per Minimum Level of this item to all nearby enemies.
    • Righteous - 2% Chance On Hit: A blast of holy energy strikes your target, dealing 3 to 12 Good Damage per Minimum Level of this item to all nearby non-good enemies.
    • Kinetic - 2% Chance On Hit: A burst of magical force strikes your target, dealing 3 to 12 Force Damage per Minimum Level of this item to all nearby enemies.



    4 new weapon suffixes: (Bringing the amount of suffixes at each given Enhancement Value to between 12 and 14)
    • Humanoid Bane (Combination of Human Bane, Elf Bane, Dwarf Bane, Halfling Bane, Orc Bane, Goblinoid Bane, Monstrous Humanoid Bane, Reptillian Humanoid Bane, and Giant Bane.
    • Natural Bane (Combination of Animal Bane, Vermin Bane, Plant Bane, Magical Beast Bane, and Fey Bane)
    • Feeding (On Vorpal Hit: Target incurs 1 negative level, you gain Temporary HP)
    • Draining (On Vorpal Hit: Target incurs 1 negative level, you gain Temporary Spell Points)


    This is just a start. There's a lot more I'd like to do.
    Armor, shield, and accessories will get new things as well, as will spellcasting weapons.
    This is great! I love the new banes.

    A few others I should mention that I really like about the new loot since U19.

    - Masterful craftsmanship
    - Wonderous crraftmanship
    - Double augments on accessories (yellow and a colorless slot)
    - Green augments on accessories

    I really like the direction the random loot is going. Thank you for working this weekend on the loot.
    CC Casting Druid: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...C-Summer-Build
    Shiradi Wiz Plan for 1st Lifers: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...r-First-Lifers
    LE Capable Int Assassin - U29: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...Assassin-Build
    Warlock DC Caster: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...ld-Blast-Build

    Several characters on Sarlona all starting with "Rand" in the Guild "Guardians of House Cannith". My main four characters are Randowl (20 Warlock EA DPS Build), Randslar (Bard 14 / Fighter 4 / Rogue 2 Swashbuckler), Randek (Druid CC Caster 17/Fvs 3) and Randomall (Rogue 20 assassin).

  2. #142
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Systern View Post
    Very nice, Thank you Feather.

    One concern I have though is with the following:




    Epic Ward (on Epic Hard / Epic Elite) causes a mob to regen negative levels and stat damage (which they're 90% resistant to in the first place) every 3 seconds. If the suffix is only 1 neg level, instead of 1d3 or 1d4, 99.999999999999999% (may be a small bit of hyperbole) the mob will regen that neg before you will vorpal again.



    So, obviously, the solution is to just get rid of Epic Ward (PLEEEEEZ!). CR 70 Mobs with 130,000 HP don't need blanket immunities that prevent non-max-DPS classes to get them On-The-Die again.

    Although I do agree Epic DW should be rethought considering DC casting (which is non-existant now) was the whole reason for creating it. But you do realize that a level drain results in lost HPs that do not regen when they gain a level. So level draining effects are still not quite useless, just not as useful.

  3. #143
    Community Member Robai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Orien
    Posts
    1,807

    Default

    Why guild augment slot was so good?
    - it gave stacking bonuses
    - it didn't raise ML
    Why new augment system is not good?
    - bonuses don't stack
    - raises ML
    Why new augment system is good?
    - +5% xp thing can be slotted on BtA item and remain BtA
    - gives more options (like moving feather falling effect from one item to other, etc.)

    But increased ML means that the main bonus on that item will have lesser value (for example, +5 Int + Green slot vs +8 Int), which is useless in most cases.




    Another thing I don't like about new random items is that the value of effects is not random (at least almost not random).
    For example, all ML 23 armors have deathblock IV (or deathblock V if it has masterful craftmanship, etc.), I mean that only deathblock I is the needed effect (higher values are redundant), but there are no ML23 armors, who have it.
    My suggestion would be this:
    - make it fully random (which means you can occasionally find a ML28 armor with Deathblock I, which means other effects on that armor will be more powerful).
    - it also means that effects like Deathblock VII should appear also on low levels (I mean there should be armors with no other effects except Deathblock VII, like +1 Leather of Deathblock VII or so).
    - max possible effects should be limited by ML of item (to avoid random items to be more powerful than raid items of similar ML, but things like Deathblock VII aren't much better than Deathblok I, so maybe they shouldn't be capped by ML)

    EDIT:
    From screenshots you see that enchantment value 14 = ML23.
    If max possible effect will be limited then it could be a problem to have enchantment value (I mean maybe Deathblock I on ML28 item would force prefix to be much more powerful).
    Solution:
    - just make Deathblock II (or III) instead of Deathblock I in that case
    - or make several prefixes/suffixes (like "Clever+5 Wise +2 ring of feather falling")
    But for armors/weapons you can also increase enchantment value (I mean making +7 Leather instead of +6 Leather, etc.).
    Last edited by TheRobai; 11-10-2013 at 09:35 AM. Reason: typo
    Vote for DDO, The exact trap DCs in EE HH, A guide for DDO-ML, Unknown Heroes: 3rd place, TR Cache Button, Loot Design, Welcome to Orien: /joinchannel Titan
    Quote Originally Posted by Certon View Post
    This is the most perfect suggestion in the history of suggestions, and it is full of upsides for both players and servers.

  4. #144
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    103

    Default

    As you are tweaking all these items(which are looking good btw), please adjust the naming system that they are using.

    by this I mean, for example. I pull a lvl 18 Flaming short sword of riposte. Just by looking at the name I can not tell what tier the effects are on it with out fully examining the item. This becomes tedious when you are looking through the auction house at pages of items with all the same name.

    Type Deadly in the AH search and it will return 6-10 pages of stuff.

    Thanks

    PS. if you could add the word "Slotted" to items that have augments slots would be kinda nice.
    So in the end "+7 Flaming IV Slotted Shortsword of Riposte V"

  5. #145
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    75

    Default

    The new augment slots are great, especially for boosting named and raid items, and especially for melee/caster toons to be able to slot potency effects on decent weapons (ask me about my dual coronations).

    The big problem is that we just need MORE of the augments. So many easily craftible things are just not on the augment table, for example:

    -vampirism
    -lore effects
    -invulnerability
    -bane effects
    -body feeder
    etc.

    other augments have ML that are inconsistent with their bonuses
    -I can get a +6 str on ML 9 gloves, but it raises a slotted item to 20?
    -Deathblock is ML 12 augment, but I can find it on much, much lower level loot

    Feather, please, please, please finish the augment system before we start working on new weapon effects.

    One of the biggest problems that DDO suffers from is so many 3/4 finished projects because we moved right along from one 3/4 finished project to the next to the next.

    Monster Manual is great. One of my favorite parts of the game.

    We still don't have orcs or dragons.

    Please finish aguments, orcs, and dragons, and then move to new things.

  6. #146
    Founder
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    5,053

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by godmode View Post
    as you are tweaking all these items(which are looking good btw), please adjust the naming system that they are using.

    By this i mean, for example. I pull a lvl 18 flaming short sword of riposte. Just by looking at the name i can not tell what tier the effects are on it with out fully examining the item. This becomes tedious when you are looking through the auction house at pages of items with all the same name.

    Type deadly in the ah search and it will return 6-10 pages of stuff.

    Thanks

    ps. If you could add the word "slotted" to items that have augments slots would be kinda nice.
    So in the end "+7 flaming iv slotted shortsword of riposte v"
    this^

  7. #147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wizza View Post
    Flaming VIII: 8d4 dmg ( avg: 20 dmg per hit).

    Old Meteoric:

    Flaming blast: 1d10 on a x2 weapon ( avg: 5.5 per hit)
    Greater Incineration: (avg: 14.2 per hit)
    Blazing: 2d12 (avg: 13 per hit)
    Hey there!
    I don't know where you're getting some of those numbers from, but I shouldn't let you mislead anyone with them.
    "Flaming Blast" occurs only on critical hit, not on every hit.
    Blazing is 2d6, not 2d12.
    When you use the actual numbers, your math comes out quite differently:

    Old Meteoric:

    Flaming blast: 1d10 on a x2 weapon ( avg: 5.5 per critical... as low as 0.275 average damage per hit)
    Greater Incineration: (avg: 14.2 per hit)
    Blazing: 2d6 (avg: 7 per hit)

    Total: 21.475 average damage per hit.

  8. #148
    Pirate Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council
    RedOrm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,176

    Default

    No idea how hard it would be to code, but I'd love to have a toggle button on the AH to filter for augment slots.
    Make it an on/off toggle to filter for items with X slots where X is a number (devault 1) that can be changed by the player.
    Toggle is off: gives a list of all items searched for, same as now.
    Toggle is on: gives a list of all items searched for with the specified number of augment slots (usually 0, 1 or 2).

    Oh and please, adjust the lists of craftable bta items so these can have augment slots as well? *makes puppy eyes*

    And of course: once again THANK YOU very much indeed for posting!

    Greetz,
    Red Orm

  9. #149
    Community Member HatsuharuZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    2,375

    Default Thanks FoS!

    Thanks for all your replies!

  10. #150
    Community Member redspecter23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    3,688

    Default

    I'm wondering if the poor scaling on riposte has been given much thought. The damage dealt could potentially have some sort of narrow use in low to mid level content, but by the time you get to high level content and epic elite, the damage dealt is barely a scratch. Would it be possible to have riposte deal % damage instead of a specific number range? If riposte 8 for example caused a mob to lose 5% of it's max hp and deal 8d4 damage with each miss, you get an effect that scales much better. A 5000 hp mob would take 270ish damage each time it misses you. It's hard enough to get epic elite mobs to actually miss you that this seems a bit more useful. One could actually start to think about maybe making a riposte based intimitank build for epic elite. A useful tank would not be a bad thing in my opinion.
    Kaarloe - Degenerate Matter - Argonnessen

  11. #151
    Community Member Wizza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,098

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Feather_of_Sun View Post
    Hey there!
    I don't know where you're getting some of those numbers from, but I shouldn't let you mislead anyone with them.
    "Flaming Blast" occurs only on critical hit, not on every hit.
    Blazing is 2d6, not 2d12.
    When you use the actual numbers, your math comes out quite differently:

    Old Meteoric:

    Flaming blast: 1d10 on a x2 weapon ( avg: 5.5 per critical... as low as 0.275 average damage per hit)
    Greater Incineration: (avg: 14.2 per hit)
    Blazing: 2d6 (avg: 7 per hit)

    Total: 21.475 average damage per hit.
    Ooops. I shouldn't do math in the morning.

    Will edit it out.

    Doesn't look too bad then. Now about that DC..
    Quote Originally Posted by Rys View Post
    Severlin and Severlin Online. PLAY FOR FREE* NOW!

    *maybe
    Quote Originally Posted by Rys View Post
    Reroll.

  12. #152
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Feather_of_Sun View Post
    Today, I've added the following into our internal development build. This is the build that will eventually become Update 21. Depending on circumstances and approvals, some of this may be able to be pulled into a patch before Update 21.

    The Burst prefixes will come back. I've seen a lot of people asking for them. While they're not as powerful as the "Flaming II" you could get instead of Flaming Burst, but they are very close and not everything needs to be exactly equal... it does help to have some variety.
    • Flaming Burst
    • Shocking Burst
    • Icy Burst
    • Acid Burst


    New weapon AoE damage prefixes that can appear on Epic-level loot.
    The below list of prefixes appear rarely in addition to one of the normal things you'd get as a prefix on your item. They match roughly in theme- as an example, Tempestuous could come with either Shocking or Shrieking paired with it.
    Some of these are old names, but they do new things.
    • Infernal - 2% Chance On Hit: A blast of flame ignites your target, dealing 4 to 16 damage per Minimum Level of this item to all nearby enemies.
    • Meteoric (Can only be found in the highest level treasure) - 2% Chance On Hit: A falling star strikes your target, dealing 3 to 18 Fire Damage and 1 to 6 Bludgeoning Damage per Minimum Level of this item to all nearby enemies. Affected foes must also make a DC (20+Item Level) Reflex Saving Throw or be knocked prone.
    • Glacial - 2% Chance On Hit: A burst of glacial frost chills your target, dealing 7 to 14 Cold Damage per Minimum Level of this item to all nearby enemies.
    • Erosive - 2% Chance On Hit: A blast of acid corrodes your target, dealing 3 to 18 Acid Damage per Minimum Level of this item to all nearby enemies.
    • Tempestuous - 2% Chance On Hit: A bolt of lightning strikes your target, dealing 1 to 20 Electric Damage per Minimum Level of this item to all nearby enemies.
    • Righteous - 2% Chance On Hit: A blast of holy energy strikes your target, dealing 3 to 12 Good Damage per Minimum Level of this item to all nearby non-good enemies.
    • Kinetic - 2% Chance On Hit: A burst of magical force strikes your target, dealing 3 to 12 Force Damage per Minimum Level of this item to all nearby enemies.



    4 new weapon suffixes: (Bringing the amount of suffixes at each given Enhancement Value to between 12 and 14)
    • Humanoid Bane (Combination of Human Bane, Elf Bane, Dwarf Bane, Halfling Bane, Orc Bane, Goblinoid Bane, Monstrous Humanoid Bane, Reptillian Humanoid Bane, and Giant Bane.
    • Natural Bane (Combination of Animal Bane, Vermin Bane, Plant Bane, Magical Beast Bane, and Fey Bane)
    • Feeding (On Vorpal Hit: Target incurs 1 negative level, you gain Temporary HP)
    • Draining (On Vorpal Hit: Target incurs 1 negative level, you gain Temporary Spell Points)


    This is just a start. There's a lot more I'd like to do.
    Armor, shield, and accessories will get new things as well, as will spellcasting weapons.
    This is all well and good, but how about adding the missing attributes to Canith Crafting, and giving us some of the new prefix/suffix options that are in the random trash. I tend to like pairing a damage prefix with vampiric on crafted weapons and that is something I have never seen on a random lootgen item.

  13. #153
    The Hatchery SisAmethyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Bordeaux
    Posts
    1,758

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Feather_of_Sun View Post
    ...It's gotten attention to this issue...Once I'm given something concrete to work on though, I'll let the community know as soon as possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Feather_of_Sun View Post
    Today, I've added the following into our internal development build. This is the build that will eventually become Update 21. Depending on circumstances and approvals, some of this may be able to be pulled into a patch before Update 21.
    ...
    This is just a start. There's a lot more I'd like to do.
    Armor, shield, and accessories will get new things as well, as will spellcasting weapons.
    Thanks a lot for your feedback!

    As other have mentioned it would be nice if at least some of those would be also added to the Cannith Crafting
    * We have collectable bags, hell even hireling folders, but can I have that 6-pack for my potions please?
    * Having already a past life on the dieng EU servers, I rerolled here and started from scratch as I like the game and the community, so lets see what awaits me here

  14. #154
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    453

    Default

    While we're talking about riposte, I'd really like to see it as an optional form of parrying and not the only form of parrying. There are times when you don't want to deal damage to monsters that are hitting you, and sometimes this is vitally, quest-failingly, raid-angeringly important!

    The same issue affects some enhancements - at least you can remove problematic gear, but someone who takes something like "I Hit Back!" is always going to be a risk for killing "prepped" mobs, ecologically crucial spiders, and so forth... and so many trees get these auto-retributive enhancements that's it's even even funny.

  15. #155
    The Hatchery SisAmethyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Bordeaux
    Posts
    1,758

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Feather_of_Sun View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Qhualor View Post
    oh, also need to address incorporeal like ghostly skeletons and dream scourges in IQ.
    If you actually used a Ghost Touch weapon for Dream Scourges before, you could just use a Ghostbane one for it now. It does the same thing.
    It sets "Ghost Touch = TRUE" on your weapon.

    Or are you trying to troll me? If so, good job.
    Two remarks on that:
    1. As the Ghostbane suffix come in different level, a level 16 item most likely won't have Ghostbane I and therefore take away from the enhancement level of the prefix.
    2. If I am not mistaken Ghosttouch was a prefix and therefore would came along with suffixes like Disruption or Pure Good.
    * We have collectable bags, hell even hireling folders, but can I have that 6-pack for my potions please?
    * Having already a past life on the dieng EU servers, I rerolled here and started from scratch as I like the game and the community, so lets see what awaits me here

  16. #156
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redspecter23 View Post
    I'm wondering if the poor scaling on riposte has been given much thought. The damage dealt could potentially have some sort of narrow use in low to mid level content, but by the time you get to high level content and epic elite, the damage dealt is barely a scratch. Would it be possible to have riposte deal % damage instead of a specific number range? If riposte 8 for example caused a mob to lose 5% of it's max hp and deal 8d4 damage with each miss, you get an effect that scales much better. A 5000 hp mob would take 270ish damage each time it misses you. It's hard enough to get epic elite mobs to actually miss you that this seems a bit more useful. One could actually start to think about maybe making a riposte based intimitank build for epic elite. A useful tank would not be a bad thing in my opinion.
    Agree on this one - it'd be great to have some of these effects scale a bit more intelligently. Also, I'd love to see a lot of these new/adjusted/added prefixes/suffixes much sooner than later. I just re-started playing with a friend (who has never played before) and had last played with all the cyan-bordered items with fancy effects, and was a bit disappointed to see how static things are. The biggest thing is there's never an item that's 'special' or 'exciting.' Added levels to loot via gems or whatnot just means you can't use it yet, rather than you get better stuff.

  17. #157
    Community Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    974

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AbyssalMage View Post
    Match it with a Glacial of Fire Lore in your off hand and you have all win Seriously, on my lower levels on any servers I often have to do this because it is cheaper than buying a pure matching weapon (dang greedy players )
    Also, the times when you loot a matching spellpower/lore item... especially as a "wrong" kind of caster... are rather good for your plat budget.
    (No, my palemaster/trapper isn't going to use that Devotion of Healing Lore stick himself. It should fetch almost half the price of a same-level +disable, search or spot item though, which is very useful...)



    BTW, did anyone mention clickies in random loot (or lack thereof these days) yet, or did I just miss it?
    No longer completely f2p as of November 2014. Father of 3 more DDO players so far (I do have more children than that).
    Away from the game most of 2015.

  18. #158
    2016 DDO Players Council UurlockYgmeov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Somewhere ...
    Posts
    5,929

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Feather_of_Sun View Post
    Today, I've added the following into our internal development build. This is the build that will eventually become Update 21. Depending on circumstances and approvals, some of this may be able to be pulled into a patch before Update 21.

    The Burst prefixes will come back. I've seen a lot of people asking for them. While they're not as powerful as the "Flaming II" you could get instead of Flaming Burst, but they are very close and not everything needs to be exactly equal... it does help to have some variety.
    • Flaming Burst
    • Shocking Burst
    • Icy Burst
    • Acid Burst


    New weapon AoE damage prefixes that can appear on Epic-level loot.
    The below list of prefixes appear rarely in addition to one of the normal things you'd get as a prefix on your item. They match roughly in theme- as an example, Tempestuous could come with either Shocking or Shrieking paired with it.
    Some of these are old names, but they do new things.
    • Infernal - 2% Chance On Hit: A blast of flame ignites your target, dealing 4 to 16 damage per Minimum Level of this item to all nearby enemies.
    • Meteoric (Can only be found in the highest level treasure) - 2% Chance On Hit: A falling star strikes your target, dealing 3 to 18 Fire Damage and 1 to 6 Bludgeoning Damage per Minimum Level of this item to all nearby enemies. Affected foes must also make a DC (20+Item Level) Reflex Saving Throw or be knocked prone.
    • Glacial - 2% Chance On Hit: A burst of glacial frost chills your target, dealing 7 to 14 Cold Damage per Minimum Level of this item to all nearby enemies.
    • Erosive - 2% Chance On Hit: A blast of acid corrodes your target, dealing 3 to 18 Acid Damage per Minimum Level of this item to all nearby enemies.
    • Tempestuous - 2% Chance On Hit: A bolt of lightning strikes your target, dealing 1 to 20 Electric Damage per Minimum Level of this item to all nearby enemies.
    • Righteous - 2% Chance On Hit: A blast of holy energy strikes your target, dealing 3 to 12 Good Damage per Minimum Level of this item to all nearby non-good enemies.
    • Kinetic - 2% Chance On Hit: A burst of magical force strikes your target, dealing 3 to 12 Force Damage per Minimum Level of this item to all nearby enemies.



    4 new weapon suffixes: (Bringing the amount of suffixes at each given Enhancement Value to between 12 and 14)
    • Humanoid Bane (Combination of Human Bane, Elf Bane, Dwarf Bane, Halfling Bane, Orc Bane, Goblinoid Bane, Monstrous Humanoid Bane, Reptillian Humanoid Bane, and Giant Bane.
    • Natural Bane (Combination of Animal Bane, Vermin Bane, Plant Bane, Magical Beast Bane, and Fey Bane)
    • Feeding (On Vorpal Hit: Target incurs 1 negative level, you gain Temporary HP)
    • Draining (On Vorpal Hit: Target incurs 1 negative level, you gain Temporary Spell Points)


    This is just a start. There's a lot more I'd like to do.
    Armor, shield, and accessories will get new things as well, as will spellcasting weapons.
    Bravo!

    It's a start - but a good one. Now to get Glin to include updating (finishing) the Guild System and Cannith Crafting system.

  19. #159
    Community Member PermaBanned's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4,932

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redoubt View Post
    (Personally, I've always liked that there are more weapons than I could haul around and therefore need to choose which ones I bring to a certain adventure. I'm hoping we don't reduce down to just a few banes to cover every mob in the game.)
    /Not Signed. If we can't have more storage, let's at least consolidate what needs to be stored.
    Quote Originally Posted by nibel View Post
    I would love if you merged smiting/disruption/banishment in their proper banes and scale it up.
    No thank you here either. I rather like the new Improved/Greater flavors of these afixes. What I would like to see is Smiting & Disruption move to the prefix side like Banishing & Vorpal.
    Now excuse me while I wander off to arm myself with Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and hunker down behind my Armored Beer Refrigerator, while I have the UFO's take control of the Congresional Wives with the help of the International Cocaine Smugglers and the Evil Geniuses for a Better Tomorrow - btw, do you have change for 10 million population?

  20. #160
    Community Member redoubt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    5,551

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PermaBanned View Post
    /Not Signed. If we can't have more storage, let's at least consolidate what needs to be stored.
    I'm fully with you on bank space. We could use more. 5 or 6 pages on a character should be okay though. I already carry more weapons that you could put on a wagon and can swap through them super fast without sorting them, so for my one opinion, space on a character is okay right now. I think that because I think we should have to choose what to take with us.

    But again, bank space should be much better.

    The consolidation just seems like more of the "making it easier" approach... but that's why I asked FoS to talk about their rationale. Might be something we haven't thought of yet.
    /sigh

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload