Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Community Member

Default Proof that Producer Glin doesn't read the forums, from his very own fingers!

Glin has this in his twitter feed, written proof that he doesn't read the forums!

Quote Originally Posted by Glin
    I read a comment in the forums today that I don't read the forums. #nowIknow
    https://twitter.com/producerglin/sta...35167578763264

It's taken him a while to realise, but he's finally cottoned on to the fact he doesn't read these forums after reading that he didn't read these forums in these forums. Maybe now he knows he doesn't read these forums he can start correcting that by reading these forums.

My head hurts...
    www.legendsguild.eu A light RP guild that's moved from Keeper in Europe to Thelanis
    Play DDO in 3D, for fweeeee! how to use coloured 3D glasses with DDO.
    East? West? Which way's that? Putting East and West back on the (mini)map
    Tired of chasing blue dots? Find a speed or striding item, vets are hooked on them and you will be too!

I saw him post in a thread yesterday and was going to say thanks and some snarky comment about proof of bigfoot but decided against it...I don't want to discourage his involvement here in any way
    The blade itself incites to deeds of violence.
    Highlanders Cannith - Kalimah, Calimah, Rustymonster, Kraps, Nepheli, Wurshuper

Quote Originally Posted by Kalimah View Post
    I saw him post in a thread yesterday and was going to say thanks and some snarky comment about proof of bigfoot but decided against it...I don't want to discourage his involvement here in any way
    pretty much this

last thing we want is for him to be driven away the way Maj was (pretty sure it was Maj)
    The Funniest Thing I've Ever Read
    Toons: Twengor (pal), Margween (Bard/FTR/Rogue), Nestrana (wiz), Ammerlyn (Arti), Ostarin (Monk) on Cannith

Community Member

Ghostbane.

There, fixed this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Esmarelda View Post
    Ghostbane.

There, fixed this thread.
    +Ghostbane

So Glin says he read a post on the forums and you say that's proof he doesn't read the forums?

Quote Originally Posted by Hoglum View Post
    So Glin says he read a post on the forums and you say that's proof he doesn't read the forums?
    so I'm not the only confused by this post.
    Mangas Geronimo (Paladin) Grocery Baggs (Ranger) Naiche Geronimo (Cleric)

Guild - Orien's Rejects

We got a live one here, folks!
    Shorlong - Pale Master, Cevon - Druid Archer, Gorgnak - Barbarian, Addanc - Bear Tank, Juristash - Shadar Kai Assassin, Treiah - Morninglord Tempest Ranger, Baylfyre - CC Bard, Deimanus - Bladeforged Melee Arti, Daerian - Healing Cleric Morninglord, Krazig - Pally Tank, Veriste - Shadar Kai Death Knight, Xanapheia - TWF FVS, Helainia - Shadar Kai Henshin-Theif

Leader of The Dark Creed

...I hate having to explain the jokes....

Glin made a sarcastic twitter saying that he read on the forums that he doesn't read the forums.

This post expands upon the original joke saying that Glin doesn't read the forums and he found out that he wasn't aware he didn't read the forums until he read the forums.

Meanwhile, here's a picture of Xzibit...

Last edited by Shorlong; 11-08-2013 at 10:51 AM.
    Shorlong - Pale Master, Cevon - Druid Archer, Gorgnak - Barbarian, Addanc - Bear Tank, Juristash - Shadar Kai Assassin, Treiah - Morninglord Tempest Ranger, Baylfyre - CC Bard, Deimanus - Bladeforged Melee Arti, Daerian - Healing Cleric Morninglord, Krazig - Pally Tank, Veriste - Shadar Kai Death Knight, Xanapheia - TWF FVS, Helainia - Shadar Kai Henshin-Theif

Leader of The Dark Creed

Quote Originally Posted by Shorlong View Post

Glin made a sarcastic twitter saying that he read on the forums that he doesn't read the forums.

This post expands upon the original joke saying that Glin doesn't read the forums and he found out that he wasn't aware he didn't read the forums until he read the forums.

you know the old saying about having to explain a joke?
    Mangas Geronimo (Paladin) Grocery Baggs (Ranger) Naiche Geronimo (Cleric)

Guild - Orien's Rejects

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shorlong View Post

hehe, i'll call that a swing and miss on my part, but at least you got it

maybe it would have been better if i made a forum post about a tweet i made that linked to a facebook message where i linked glins tweet?
    www.legendsguild.eu A light RP guild that's moved from Keeper in Europe to Thelanis
    Tired of chasing blue dots? Find a speed or striding item, vets are hooked on them and you will be too!

Sorry, I didn't mean to ghostbane your thread. It sounded a bit serious though. I'll try not to crucible any more humor.

I think I'm getting the hand of this.

Quote Originally Posted by DeKalbSun View Post
    you know the old saying about having to explain a joke?
    Meh.

Leader of The Dark Creed

Community Member

Sorry, I didn't mean to ghostbane your thread. It sounded a bit serious though. I'll try not to crucible any more humor.

I think I'm getting the hand of this.
    i thought the "my head hurts" would give enough clues that i wasn't serious. but hey, i know i'm no comedy genius. maybe i should grind out 1000 knock-knock jokes to level up on that?

Addendum:

Ghostbane!

I doubt many of the Devs spend a lot of time on the forums. More likely then not they come in and check on something that Telero or Cordovan bring to their attention. Every once in a while they may be tempted to post by something they read during such times. Being a game producer is busy work and frankly when someone gets off work they generally do not like to spend their free time reading peoples opinions about work. I still think at least weekly communications should be standard for good will reasons. My 2 cents.
    Knowledge is power.
    Power corrupts.
    Study hard.
    Be evil.

Proud resident of Sarlona. Player of "Gilgimesh the Steel Demon".

This thread needs a reply from Glin to the effect of:

"I would reply to this, but as I don't read the forums I didn't see it..."
    Now excuse me while I wander off to arm myself with Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and hunker down behind my Armored Beer Refrigerator, while I have the UFO's take control of the Congresional Wives with the help of the International Cocaine Smugglers and the Evil Geniuses for a Better Tomorrow

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by PermaBanned View Post
    This thread needs a reply from Glin to the effect of:

"I would reply to this, but as I don't read the forums I didn't see it..."
    lol, this, this would be win

Community Member

I hate to be the one sticking up for Glin here, but I guess I will.

He tweeted "I read a comment in the forums today that I don't read the forums. #nowIknow"

That would mean that Glin read on the forums that someone or many people posted that he does read the forums. It's a tweet with snark, not ignorance.

However, since I defended Glin here, I must state that I disapprove the lack of Ghostbane in the tweet.

Quote Originally Posted by oradafu View Post
    I hate to be the one sticking up for Glin here, but I guess I will.

He tweeted "I read a comment in the forums today that I don't read the forums. #nowIknow"

That would mean that Glin read on the forums that someone or many people posted that he does read the forums. It's a tweet with snark, not ignorance.

However, since I defended Glin here, I must state that I disapprove the lack of Ghostbane in the tweet.
    Does anyone really think that responding to paying customers with "snark" is a wise idea?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast