Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Silverleafeon View Post
    [url]
    Epic Thernal in the process.

Coyle would inevitably have the same 13 HP as he does on heroic difficulties.

People will try,
    Coyle will die,
    Keyboards will fly,
    Children will cry.

The end.

Is this what you want!?
    There are only two types of people that I hate. (1), necrotic wizards, and (2), everyone else.

Community Member

make it epic, let us kill coyle and everyone will run it (yes, just to kill him)

and it would be funny.
    https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...te-Threat-Gear

Quote Originally Posted by lugoman View Post
    Please set the minimum to a negative number so some classes can generate love. There is too much hate in the world.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Silverleafeon View Post
    I wonder how hard it would be to add a raid to Threnal?

Maybe a level 28, somewhat simpler one?
    Expand the final quest?

Maybe not, but its a thought?
    the last quest could be revamped as a raid, it should be easy (make that giant scary again and add some mechanism so it is not just hack n' slash. I'm picturing something like the end of tempest spine)
    https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...te-Threat-Gear

Quote Originally Posted by lugoman View Post
    Please set the minimum to a negative number so some classes can generate love. There is too much hate in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by harry-pancreas View Post
    the last quest could be revamped as a raid, it should be easy (make that giant scary again and add some mechanism so it is not just hack n' slash. I'm picturing something like the end of tempest spine)
    Epic!

Or the Quest in the Explorer:

The Threnal Arena

Quote Originally Posted by Clemeit View Post
    Coyle would inevitably have the same 13 HP as he does on heroic difficulties.

People will try,
    Coyle will die,
    Keyboards will fly,
    Children will cry.

The end.

Is this what you want!?
    I make my TR duo run the heroic chain every life.

I'd make them do it in Epics Every Single Life.

It'd be awesome.

Yes this is exactly what I want.
    Khyber Character: Main; Manathayria; Rogue making a circuit of paladin and other lives - yes I heal, but I expect a cookie when you don't die.

2015 DDO Players Council Seikojin's Avatar

I do think the south quests should be bumped up to maintain BB capability.

I also think if anyone needs a 0 added to their hp, it is the NPC's we have to protect. Maybe reverse scaling. The less people in your party, the more hp your npc's have.

I think an Epic threnal would be awesome. You have to do the same quests in epic, going back and re-establishing a foothold to get through the gate to xoriat and taking out the gate master on the other side. Have that part be a raid.

Have a second raid for the arena in the wilderness. Make it a bit like chrono where you get taken back to when the arena was in use. It could be tied to xoriats influence in the threnal area.

Lvl wise, this would be lvl 21-23 epics imo, similar to red fens.

Quote Originally Posted by Seikojin View Post
    I do think the south quests should be bumped up to maintain BB capability.

I also think if anyone needs a 0 added to their hp, it is the NPC's we have to protect. Maybe reverse scaling. The less people in your party, the more hp your npc's have.

I think an Epic threnal would be awesome. You have to do the same quests in epic, going back and re-establishing a foothold to get through the gate to xoriat and taking out the gate master on the other side. Have that part be a raid.

Have a second raid for the arena in the wilderness. Make it a bit like chrono where you get taken back to when the arena was in use. It could be tied to xoriats influence in the threnal area.

Lvl wise, this would be lvl 21-23 epics imo, similar to red fens.
    Just my opinion but, Colye is easier to protect solo than in a party you can manage Agro easiers and only have to worry bout Coyle and yourself. No one else is there to make mistakes pulling too much Agro or fighting to close to Colye, leaving him unguarded, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Livmo View Post
    I run this chain once at level, but don't bother with BB or worrying about XP. However, I do come back to the chain to farm the Mantle. I may visit this chain 2-3 times per life.

Voice of Master + Mantel of the Worldshaper +5 Greater Tokens of the Twelve = Master's Gift.

http://ddowiki.com/page/Item:The_Master%27s_Gift

I have several of these slotted into different gear for different reasons.

On a side note, I think its fun to try and get thru that one series of traps in the hallway with no evasion and not bothering to find and disarm the traps. I did it once at level with no damage! I did that a few more times, but only that one time did I time it all right. It was funny the time after the no dam I got promptly killed ahahaha.

The chain could use a refresh tho.
    Is there an item of level 1 with a slot to put the master gift? Which one?

2015 DDO Players Council B0ltdrag0n's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Behoram View Post
    Is there an item of level 1 with a slot to put the master gift? Which one?
    Cannith Crafting Disjunct any item with a colorless slot. You can do so to a ring and add featherfall and voila! You will have +5% xp and featherfall for your whole tr.
    Officer of Renowned

Quote Originally Posted by B0ltdrag0n View Post
    Cannith Crafting Disjunct any item with a colorless slot. You can do so to a ring and add featherfall and voila! You will have +5% xp and featherfall for your whole tr.
    A Feather falling ring with a colorless slot on it is ML3. You would need to put Masterful Craftsmanship on it as well.
    I edited a book!

Thelanis player: Arekkeh, Kimberlei (heroic completionist), Lehren (heroic/epic completionist), Natheme, Terpsikhore

Quote Originally Posted by darkly_dreaming View Post
    While a revamp of Threnal would be welcome, I don't really want to see ANY chain Epic that requires flagging in a particular order and has no option to choose which quest you want to do withough slogging through all the others. This includes Delera's, Sorrowdusk, and Tangleroot.
    I'm generally in agreement with this. I'm super-glad they omitted the multi-stage quest thing with epic Three-barrel. This is one reason why Lordsmarch would probably make much better epic than a lot of other quest chains. Oh, and Restless Isles.

They could make the non-chain quests in Delera's Graveyard epic, though, but those quests are phenomenally unpopular.
    I edited a book!

Thelanis player: Arekkeh, Kimberlei (heroic completionist), Lehren (heroic/epic completionist), Natheme, Terpsikhore

1st change i wanna see is coyle dead

and all mobs dancing over it

in a freaking timed 15 mins quest

if not im not gonna rerun it again (at least til im done with iconic lives :P i used to do it once per life, going at 10 or 11 and doing all the chain for... some crappy end reward, but kinda tired of running always the same quests... actually i use to cap with amrath and cannith cause got bored of all the iq, reavers, reign of madness...sigh)
    psykopeta - hoarding pl, for the sake of hoarding, the day i become ubercompletionist will be because there isn't anything to delay it more - thelanis, where the gimps claim to be pros and noobs claim to be pros, no newbies allowed(unless they claim to be pros), we have enough drama w/o them. PS i'm not a pro, maybe if i reincarnate in RL...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123