Community Member

Default TRing INTO Iconics?

So I just hit level 20 on one of my characters that I think might make for a really awesome guy if I were to reincarnate him into a bladeforged iconic. I know we're supposed to be getting the option, but I want to know what the level requirement is? Do I have to grind all the way to 28 first, or can I just go from 20?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by HunterjWizzard View Post
    So I just hit level 20 on one of my characters that I think might make for a really awesome guy if I were to reincarnate him into a bladeforged iconic. I know we're supposed to be getting the option, but I want to know what the level requirement is? Do I have to grind all the way to 28 first, or can I just go from 20?
    If they dont change anything, lvl 20 will be the requirement to HTR (heroic True reincarnate) from the base classes, thats TR into anything base/iconics. Iconices will have to wait till 28 before they can ITR.

so once it goes live, you should be able to TR right away (if ya got a heart of wood) and should be able to take iconics (and thus gain enough experience to start at lvl 15 the same as the normal iconics) but in order to reincarnate again out of bladeforge you'll have to make it to level 28 and get an iconic heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Violith View Post
    If they dont change anything, lvl 20 will be the requirement to HTR (heroic True reincarnate) from the base classes, thats TR into anything base/iconics. Iconices will have to wait till 28 before they can ITR.

so once it goes live, you should be able to TR right away (if ya got a heart of wood) and should be able to take iconics (and thus gain enough experience to start at lvl 15 the same as the normal iconics) but in order to reincarnate again out of bladeforge you'll have to make it to level 28 and get an iconic heart.
    I strongly recommend to wait a few days after u20 goes live and check forum for TR rant and eventually incoming hotfixes instead of instant TRs to avoid patch drama.
    Last edited by morkahn82; 11-08-2013 at 01:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by morkahn82 View Post
    I strongly recommend to wait a few days after u20 goes live and check forum for TR rant and eventually incoming hotfixes instead of instant TRs to avoid patch drama.
    yeah let other people be the lab rats.

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalHazard View Post
    yeah let other people be the lab rats.
    yeah there is a good chance that TR threads will ghostbane forums like ghostbane ghostbaned forums at these days. sry I had to ghostbane this thread, since it was not ghostbaned so far.

Quote Originally Posted by morkahn82 View Post
    yeah there is a good chance that TR threads will ghostbane forums like ghostbane ghostbaned forums at these days. sry I had to ghostbane this thread, since it was not ghostbaned so far.
    they should of tested the ghostbane on the lab rats before releasing the ghostbane.