Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Miasto Stołeczne Warszawa (The Capital City of Warsaw)

Quote Originally Posted by CThruTheEgo View Post
    That's a matter of need and opinion. I would say there are 6 worthless random variants and 4 good ones but, again, this is heavily dependent on the total gear setup and build needs. A difference of 2 stat points from lootgen that would offer 10 is minimal for most builds, even in a main stat. If you're using str for DCs then it would matter, but otherwise it's just 28 hp, or 1 point of damage, and/or 1 reflex save (both in the case of a dex based build). As the game stands today, none of those are a huge loss, but it really depends on the build.
    +stats are easily avaible everywhere. There is no much reason to have +8 boots, unless if someone can't fit +8 something anywhere. Augments were supposed to help with it, but lvl28 seem to be store only.
    I will say the most useful variant, fort115, seems nearly nonexistent.
    I have them. Bought to be honest. And EH. But I can live with this 1% difference, because casters still seem to be carrying and casting haste. I don't think its the rarest, it just is the one which lack you notice most.

After aquiring this boots, I must admit, I didn't yet bothered with visiting fred to swap BS for other feat. And in fact, I have problem with chain of gearswap, mostly because vitality augment is not dropping for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Originally Posted by Random Person #2 View Post
    People who exploit bugs in code are cheaters cheaters cheaters. And they are big fat ****yheads too.

Quote Originally Posted by Vellrad View Post
    but lvl28 seem to be store only
    I pulled a lvl 28 augment, the 2d6 acid damage ruby. So they exist, but are pretty rare.

Community Member

I got it on my pure sorc, who has both the spell and extend. One less thing to click. Best feat ever. BYOH.

2015 DDO Players Council
    Axel's DDO Channel

I'm really temped to take this feat on my melee cleric but I decided I'm gonna go with the PRR instead. The more I thought about it, the fact is that it's just a convenience since you can get as many GS clickies as you want. Yeah it's a pain to click but I can't get that 10 stacking PRR anywhere else...and I need to survive in EE when mobs are beating on me.

Bumped!!

Quote Originally Posted by ThrakThor View Post
    Oddly, when I took this I gained +1 Dodge AC and not +1% Dodge, old school, just saying.
    It seems it still bugged.

Any hints when it'll be fixed ?
    Server: Cannith
    Mains: Miahoo, Miahoorog

but that would ruin their precious spellwards.
    Oh please, like Turbine would let anything interfere with the outlandishly cheating cheese of spell wards. FoM doesn't stop the slow (despite explicitly saying that it should). There's no save. You can't detect them without running into them.

I want to take whoever came up with spell wards and take all their skin off with a potato peeler, then dump them in a bathtub of vinegar.
    I am the 'Who' In the call "Who's there!?"
    I am the wind blowing through your hair.
    I am the shadow on the moon at night, filling your dreams to the brim with fright.

Quote Originally Posted by Matuse View Post
    Oh please, like Turbine would let anything interfere with the outlandishly cheating cheese of spell wards. FoM doesn't stop the slow (despite explicitly saying that it should). There's no save. You can't detect them without running into them.

I want to take whoever came up with spell wards and take all their skin off with a potato peeler, then dump them in a bathtub of vinegar.
    Spell wards are diabolical. Not necessarily in a good way. Forget for a moment that FoM should prevent the slow or we should get a save to prevent it. That part is just silly. If they started combining auto slow effects of spell wards with epic elite spinning blade traps and air jets, we could be in for a serious world of hurt. These sort of traps are what nightmares are made of. I'm imagining my super slow toon being pinballed around a field of spinning blades, boulder traps and explosive mines (like undermine). That's downright awesome in an evil sort of way.
    Kaarloe - Degenerate Matter - Argonnessen

Default Nope

It is not worth it. It's just a convenience feat, like extend.

Arcanes are still going to haste the party whenever it matters, and there are speed items/pots/clickies for those other times.

Yes, if you use ranged weapons.
    They must have broken haste somewhere with update 19.
    Instead of giving 22% ranged attack speed, haste (spell, pots) only gives 15% now.
    Blinding speed for some reason still gives 22%.
    So it's a 7% attack speed increase on ranged weapons and still a 2% increase if you use pinion.

Other than that I would also take it on melees. The 2-3 seconds of item clicky swapping are always a DPS loss.
    Thelanis - Ethforged - Etherar - Fjirty --- Mitis Mors
    Ghallanda - Ethrayne - Ethryne --- Omnipresence
    Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKVn...wLuzB2Q/videos

Quote Originally Posted by Eth View Post
    Other than that I would also take it on melees. The 2-3 seconds of item clicky swapping are always a DPS loss.
    This right here is the big point that theorycrafters fail to recognize. If you're chugging pots or using clickies or hastes from casters there will be downtime. Chugging a pot is half a second that you're not swinging and a dps loss as a result. If you have other dps feats you could choose instead of Blinding Speed, then you may be better with them. There are plenty of class splits that don't have that many other options at level 27. Blinding Speed can be a dps increase if you would have spent any time at all unhasted or chugging pots.
    Kaarloe - Degenerate Matter - Argonnessen

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by redspecter23 View Post
    This right here is the big point that theorycrafters fail to recognize. If you're chugging pots or using clickies or hastes from casters there will be downtime. Chugging a pot is half a second that you're not swinging and a dps loss as a result. If you have other dps feats you could choose instead of Blinding Speed, then you may be better with them. There are plenty of class splits that don't have that many other options at level 27. Blinding Speed can be a dps increase if you would have spent any time at all unhasted or chugging pots.
    Yup. I take blinding speed because epic toughness just isn't useful, really. I won't even have toughness when I finally get around to making my character a bladeforged.

Quote Originally Posted by Eth View Post
    Yes, if you use ranged weapons.
    They must have broken haste somewhere with update 19.
    Instead of giving 22% ranged attack speed, haste (spell, pots) only gives 15% now.
    Blinding speed for some reason still gives 22%.
    So it's a 7% attack speed increase on ranged weapons and still a 2% increase if you use pinion.

I heard from someone it doesnt give 22% to attack speed, that its bugged, did you test it?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12