Default Endless Night augment

Currently have two of these guys! I traded the rest for the EE items I needed/wanted, now looking to get some plat. The first two I sold were for 2 million each, but feel free to make an offer, thanks!
    Shorlong - Pale Master, Cevon - Druid Archer, Gorgnak - Barbarian, Addanc - Bear Tank, Juristash - Shadar Kai Assassin, Treiah - Morninglord Tempest Ranger, Baylfyre - CC Bard, Deimanus - Bladeforged Melee Arti, Daerian - Healing Cleric Morninglord, Krazig - Pally Tank, Veriste - Shadar Kai Death Knight, Xanapheia - TWF FVS, Helainia - Shadar Kai Henshin-Theif

Leader of The Dark Creed

Still have the two, willing to do some trading. Raid Timers, Jeweler's Toolkits, EE Shadowsight, EE Shade's Hood, Nether Orb +5 Necro...Send me a tell here on on Cevon in game. Thanks.
    Shorlong - Pale Master, Cevon - Druid Archer, Gorgnak - Barbarian, Addanc - Bear Tank, Juristash - Shadar Kai Assassin, Treiah - Morninglord Tempest Ranger, Baylfyre - CC Bard, Deimanus - Bladeforged Melee Arti, Daerian - Healing Cleric Morninglord, Krazig - Pally Tank, Veriste - Shadar Kai Death Knight, Xanapheia - TWF FVS, Helainia - Shadar Kai Henshin-Theif

Leader of The Dark Creed

i have a EE shade hood

what do u value it at?
    KREYLIA - if you think it sucks, then you prolly suck too. if you think its great, then your prolly great too.

Last EE Hood I saw was around 700k in the AH...but I haven't seen one in awhile. I would say, that, plus a raid or jeweler's kit and around 300k plat would be enough (or, more raid or jeweler's kits)

Leader of The Dark Creed

Quote Originally Posted by Shorlong View Post
    Currently have two of these guys! I traded the rest for the EE items I needed/wanted, now looking to get some plat. The first two I sold were for 2 million each, but feel free to make an offer, thanks!
    can buy em for plat if interested m8
    Officer of Eternal Infinity-Thelanis
    ~~~Visit it if interested for recruiting~~~EE Solos And More (Photo Album)~~~EE Soloing Pale Master (Forums)~~~
    Characters active atm .. Shadowaras (Completionist. Project/fs),Shadowaris(Wiz),Shadowares(Pal),Sworrn (Ftr),Nemmesis(Mnk) and Trickzster(Art)

Quote Originally Posted by kerupted View Post
    i have a EE shade hood

what do u value it at?
    Can you please post a screenshot of the EE hood?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowaras View Post
    can buy em for plat if interested m8
    Sent a PM!

Leader of The Dark Creed