1. As a ranger with IPS, the more mobs I agro and shoot through the more DPS I do. Sometimes however you might be in an instance where another party member is doing exactly the same thing somewhere else in the dungeon and you get alert and harried. Being able to loose agro fast for a short time can be very handy.
2. The main raid I am running at the moment is FOT. I am able to grab agro of dragons, take them to the reaver and diplo them off me. This is more important for short-manning or soloing.
Looks like a nice solid build, in the processes of leveling it up now to 20 and further.
Which feat would you take if you didn't have completionist?
I was making a feat swap at level 26 to take epic toughness however I'm not sure this is WAI. I am taking Maximize Spell at 24 until I hear if the epic level feats have the same level restrictions as heroic feats.
Does anyone know if a dev has posted about this? I can't find anything.
Some other things that are similar:
Sun elf must take first level cleric but can be swapped out later using +1LR! This is WAI.
Epic pastlife stances working in heroic levels. This is WAI.
Twists of fate being used in heroic levels. This is not WAI.
So how about this one? Would be awesome if a dev could respond.
Scenario: He can't take Epic Toughness at lvl 21 or 24 because he doesn't have Toughness (prereq).
1. He takes any placeholder feat at lvl 24
2. He take Toughness at lvl 26 as his destiny feat
3. He talks to Fred and swaps the placeholder feat from 24 to Epic toughness
Thelanis - Ethforged - Etherar - Fjirty --- Mitis Mors
Ghallanda - Ethrayne - Ethryne --- Omnipresence
Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKVn...wLuzB2Q/videos
I understand what he's trying to do; but Fred isn't supposed to let you break the pre-req-feat-order rules like that.
Of course, how it's supposed to work and how it actually works ain't always the same...
I'm nearing 20 with this build and was looking over the feat selections. After a google search for some specifics I noticed that combat archery and improved martial arts are supposed to be bugged? https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...ts-Zen-Archery. Wiki still lists it as bugged.
Perhaps this is outdated because I know dance of flowers works properly.
Last edited by Arcanegrin; 02-02-2014 at 02:07 PM.
Is this build even possible on a 36-pt toon with only +4/+3 tomes?
I have very similar toon: the only differences are that i'm not a completionist (so i took toughness in heroic levels) and the levelling order to max skills without +5 int tome.
I'm lv24 and works great, but you are putting doubts on Combat Archery... now I need to know if it works or not! And Dance of flowers?
Tokun PDK 12 Monk/4 Paladin/4 Fighter (3x Fighter, Monk, Paladin, Ranger, Rogue/2x Bard, Barbarian PL)
Tekllin Human 20 Sorc (3x Sorc, Wiz PL)
Jadokis Purple Dragon Knight 18 Barbarian/1 Favored Soul/1 Fighter (3x Bard, Fighter, Monk, Paladin, Rogue/2x Favored Soul/Heroic and Epic Completionist)
This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.Reload