Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Knight_slayer View Post
    I have updated my build since first posting it so some of the responses below may no longer be relevant.
    Really doubt that spell power lol if u had that much u would be healing more then 100, specially with all them pl and monk levels

Quote Originally Posted by 2Crusader View Post
    Really doubt that spell power lol if u had that much u would be healing more then 100, specially with all them pl and monk levels
    I'm curious to know how monk levels make you heal more? Please enlighten me. 15% amp I could get from Shintao, only I don't use that tree.

Self buffed spell power. Add 150 from maximize spell feat.

Last edited by Knight_slayer; 03-13-2014 at 05:44 AM.

Community Member

Might I suggest level 20 , 24, 28 gear section this way optimize gear for each section like new neck + bow + bracers quite awesome for lv 28 bracket frees up alot of slots for new things

LV 20 Gear and augments:
    Head - Epic Chimera's Crown ( con+6, cha+6).
    Goggles - etc etc etc....
    Robe - Frozen Tunic
    Bracers -Bracers of the Sun Soul , Epic Bracers of the Claw, Epic Scorched Bracers
    Boots - Epic Kundarak Delving Boots (white).
    1st ring - tier 3 Epic Ring of the Buccaneer ( blue )
    2nd ring - Signet of Shining Sun
    Gloves - Epic Gloves of the Claw, Epic Charged Guantlets
    Belt - Epic Spare Hand (False life 30, vit +20).
    Cloak - Epic Envenomed Cloak, Cloak of Night
    Trinket - ? Epic Brawn's Spirit, Epic Treasure Hunter's
    Neck - Epic Golden Guile (striding 30%).

Main weapon - Unwavering Ardency, Silver Bow, etc
    Quiver - Quiver of Poison ( elite )
    Last edited by Link_omega; 03-24-2014 at 10:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Link_omega View Post
    Might I suggest level 20 , 24, 28 gear section this way optimize gear for each section like new neck + bow + bracers quite awesome for lv 28 bracket frees up alot of slots for new things

LV 20 Gear and augments:
    Head - Epic Chimera's Crown ( con+6, cha+6).
    Goggles - etc etc etc....
    Robe - Frozen Tunic
    Bracers -Bracers of the Sun Soul , Epic Bracers of the Claw, Epic Scorched Bracers
    Boots - Epic Kundarak Delving Boots (white).
    1st ring - tier 3 Epic Ring of the Buccaneer ( blue )
    2nd ring - Signet of Shining Sun
    Gloves - Epic Gloves of the Claw, Epic Charged Guantlets
    Belt - Epic Spare Hand (False life 30, vit +20).
    Cloak - Epic Envenomed Cloak, Cloak of Night
    Trinket - ? Epic Brawn's Spirit, Epic Treasure Hunter's
    Neck - Epic Golden Guile (striding 30%).

Main weapon - Unwavering Ardency, Silver Bow, etc
    Quiver - Quiver of Poison ( elite )
    All the infomation in my thread is from cap 28. Why do you think I should list gear for lvl 20? Epic TRing using this build?

Community Member

Talking

yeap, exactly

yeap, exactly
    I have 3 sets of gear for epic TRing. Level 20, 25 and 28. Ill post them for you later today.

Community Member

That would be awesome TY. Yea pounded out like 4 etr's in single life using this build so far didn't expect to have so much fun as an AA ^^

A couple of questions:

-I believe they fixed the elemental stances in AA so that you cannot use while using paralyze or fear. Are you saying you use the elemental stances in stead of those?
    -Does Bane of Undeath work without being in Vigor of Battle Stance?
    -I usually go with Ninja Spy to get No Mercy which, I have been told, stacks with sense weakness. If you consider you can make a hold person bow now with Thunder Forge (and/or Pin), is it worth dropping the elemental stances to get No Mercy?

I like the self sufficiency of this build a lot and the healing ability. I think I may try to adapt this approach into my next build. I was on the fence about dropping OC, but I think I will try it out to see.
    Sarlona Server Mythical:
    Kluege Fixer- Baddabing - Majuscule Kluege - Klueje - Klooj Maker - Dundar Kluege - Superkluege

Quote Originally Posted by barecm View Post
    A couple of questions:

-I believe they fixed the elemental stances in AA so that you cannot use while using paralyze or fear. Are you saying you use the elemental stances in stead of those?
    -Does Bane of Undeath work without being in Vigor of Battle Stance?
    -I usually go with Ninja Spy to get No Mercy which, I have been told, stacks with sense weakness. If you consider you can make a hold person bow now with Thunder Forge (and/or Pin), is it worth dropping the elemental stances to get No Mercy?

I like the self sufficiency of this build a lot and the healing ability. I think I may try to adapt this approach into my next build. I was on the fence about dropping OC, but I think I will try it out to see.
    I twist bane of undeath so I can use divine might. Well, I could use it without but dont think that method is WAI, so I twist it.

Yes no mercy does stack with sence weekness but I just dont have the AP to get it.

Here's the thing about OC, yes against 1 mob (boss) it is more DPS, however when utilising IPS, to get the best damage shots often you need to be up close and personal with the mobs (look at my EE FOT speedrun video) and to play like that you need high defences, solid healing and CC escape plans. If you go with OC it costs you 4 feats. For me thoes feats are quicken, maximize, grandmaster of stances and epic fortitude. If I swapped thoes feats and picked up OC I would do a small amount of damage more but have no chance to play as agressively as I do to get the max damage IPS shots. Every mob extra you IPS is a 100% damage increase! I also loose some wisdom if I go the OC route and that means less arrows fired with 10 thousand stars. High wisdom and high defence is how I out DPS OC builds. 99% of the time my build out preforms OC builds.

I have always used the elemental stances. Elec and fire stances mainly. You have to spend 30 AP in AA tree to be able to pick up arrow of slaying and rune bow, dropping elemental stances is not an option.

Hope that answers your questions.
    Last edited by Knight_slayer; 04-02-2014 at 12:51 AM.

This is what I use when eTRing. I'm sure there are better setups but this is just what I have in my bank. Hope this helps.

Level 20:
    Epic red dragonscale robe (wisdom 6, PRR 12) 20-25
    Tharnes goggles 20-25
    Epic spare hand (dex 6, 100% fort) 20-28
    Epic golden guile (striding 30%)20-28
    Epic scorched bracers (luck 2)20-25
    Epic envenomed cloak 20-25
    Epic charged gauntlets (false life 30 old yellow augment) 20-25
    Mineral 2 helm 45 HP 20-25
    Epic ring of the stalker (cha 6, masters gift) 20-28
    Deadly ring of restance (upgrade when you can)
    Epic kundark delving boots (vitillity 20) 20-28
    Shimmering arrowhead 20-23 swap to prowess con 3 23-28
    Unwavering Ardency 20-23 swap to pinion 23-28

Level 25:
    Epic black dragonscale robe (false life 35)
    Intricate feild optics (PRR 16, insight cha 2) swap PRR augment to luck 2 at cap
    Epic spare hand (dex 6, 100% fort) 20-28
    Epic golden guile (striding 30%)20-28
    Greater convalecent braces of paraying 25-28
    Adamantine cloak of the wolf 25-28
    Gauntlets of immortality (wis7, con7)
    Epic chimera's crown (globe, free yellow slot str 8 at cap)
    Epic ring of the stalker (cha 6, masters gift) 25-28
    Deadly 8 ring of resistance 6(yellow slot str 7) 25-28
    Epic kundark delving boots (vitillity 20) 25-28
    Prowess con 3 25-28
    Pinion 25-28
    Last edited by Knight_slayer; 04-07-2014 at 11:51 PM.

I'm curious to know how monk levels make you heal more? Please enlighten me. 15% amp I could get from Shintao, only I don't use that tree.

Self buffed spell power. Add 150 from maximize spell feat.

How are you getting all of your stats so high?

Quote Originally Posted by knockcocker View Post
    How are you getting all of your stats so high?
    I am in the harbor so I dont have any cookies or primal scream active, can't recall exactly what buffs I had running and origonal screen shot got deleted when I lost my hard drive recently. If you really want to know just watch some of my videos on youtube, you can see what buffs I am using and I open my character sheet in every video.

I love the healing on this build. I did a bit of a hybrid between this a the DPS burst build and feel very comfortable with it. I took the OC stuff while also taking the Epic positive sp, forced escape and epic fortitude... My gear and stat selection more closely follows Sestra and geared to do more healing and making use of the Pally bonuses. For me it is playing like I love to play and I completely understand other's preferences and such. This is why I love this game so much... you can take an awesome build (or builds) and taylor them to how you like to play.
    Sarlona Server Mythical:
    Kluege Fixer- Baddabing - Majuscule Kluege - Klueje - Klooj Maker - Dundar Kluege - Superkluege

Default Skull kit & Pinion

Why would you use Skullduggery kit (1 slot) with Seeker 10 if you already have seeker 10 on Pinion.

Unless you are using the Thunderforged Alloy Longbow then I could understand.

Quote Originally Posted by commando4290 View Post
    Why would you use Skullduggery kit (1 slot) with Seeker 10 if you already have seeker 10 on Pinion.

Yes I'm gearing for thunderforged weapons now, will update changes soon.

Hi all, only a question from a noob:
    what are the min requisite of the ability stats? 'cause i have +3 on all tomes and +5 on constitution tome, i'm not completionist.
    I think to do shadarkai for dex bonus, but i miss healing of dragonmark of the halfling.
    Bladeforged can reconstruct but too low dex and wis?

Build Constructionist unbongwah's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Behoram View Post
    what are the min requisite of the ability stats?
    You need DEX 21 for Combat Archery (19 if you stop at IPS); and WIS 13 for Zen Archery (altho this is a WIS-based build so it's not an issue).

EDIT: BF is doable, but you may want to hold out until you have a +5 DEX tome.

Default Thoughts on new gear

I have two tier three thunderforged bows now, they are crafted with:

1. Touch of flames, 2nd degree burns, mortal fear. This is a trash beater. Need to gear armor peircing and ranged alacrity.

2. 1st degree burns, dragons edge, draconic reinvigeration. This is a swap to bow for building fast stacks of vonerability and regenerating action boosts. Need to gear ranged alacrity.

Some thoughts on gear. I wanted to use the dragon masque from thunder peaks but found the loss in dragonmarks (50% more cure serious and 25% more heal clickies with chameras crown) to be detramental to my playstyle. Also considering the amount of resourses spent on healing, maximize spell, quicken, posotive spell power etc It seems wasted on such a small amount of clickies. So I'm sticking with chameras crown, it makes for a very effective healing platform when combined with cocoon.

I am swapping the ring of the rasvanger(heal amp 20%) for the ring of lies. Epic golden guile for Necklace of Mystic Eidolons. Planar focus of prowess (con 3) for epic pouch of jerky. Gauntlets of immortality for purple dragon gauntlets and augmenting both thunderforged bows with devotion 138.

I loose the crit chance on healing spells, 5 heal skill (posotive spell power) and 15 PRR but gain 10% healing amp, 18 posotive spell power, 4 points of dex, 1 point of con, a few slots, haggle 20 and augment summoning.

The biggest loss is that I have to swap epic fortitude feat for blinding speed. No fail fort saves was a very powerful aspect of my build and I dont give it up lightly. I can swap twists pin for dragonhide when running raids so it's still an option for the build. I have the harpers pin and forced escape for CC escape 100% of the time and have not been caught out with a flesh to stone yet! I am looking for ways to get it back 100% of the time but for now it's just an option for raids where pin is not needed.

I've been doing a few eTR's and am almost back at cap, I will be testing this new gear setup for the first time then. Look foward to trying to improve on some EE raid speedrun solos. If I like the new setup I'll edit it in to my gear and augment list.

I have two tier three thunderforged bows now, they are crafted with:

1. Touch of flames, 2nd degree burns, mortal fear. This is a trash beater. Need to gear armor peircing and ranged alacrity.

2. 1st degree burns, dragons edge, draconic reinvigeration. This is a swap to bow for building fast stacks of vonerability and regenerating action boosts. Need to gear ranged alacrity.

Some thoughts on gear. I wanted to use the dragon masque from thunder peaks but found the loss in dragonmarks (50% more cure serious and 25% more heal clickies with chameras crown) to be detramental to my playstyle. Also considering the amount of resourses spent on healing, maximize spell, quicken, posotive spell power etc It seems wasted on such a small amount of clickies. So I'm sticking with chameras crown, it makes for a very effective healing platform when combined with cocoon.

I am swapping the ring of the rasvanger(heal amp 20%) for the ring of lies. Epic golden guile for Necklace of Mystic Eidolons. Planar focus of prowess (con 3) for epic pouch of jerky. Gauntlets of immortality for purple dragon gauntlets and augmenting both thunderforged bows with devotion 138.

I loose the crit chance on healing spells, 5 heal skill (posotive spell power) and 15 PRR but gain 10% healing amp, 18 posotive spell power, 4 points of dex, 1 point of con, a few slots, haggle 20 and augment summoning.

The biggest loss is that I have to swap epic fortitude feat for blinding speed. No fail fort saves was a very powerful aspect of my build and I dont give it up lightly. I can swap twists pin for dragonhide when running raids so it's still an option for the build. I have the harpers pin and forced escape for CC escape 100% of the time and have not been caught out with a flesh to stone yet! I am looking for ways to get it back 100% of the time but for now it's just an option for raids where pin is not needed.

I've been doing a few eTR's and am almost back at cap, I will be testing this new gear setup for the first time then. Look foward to trying to improve on some EE raid speedrun solos. If I like the new setup I'll edit it in to my gear and augment list.

Maybe this could work?

Head - Epic Chimera crown (Colourless Slot, Yellow Slot).
    Goggles - Intricate Field Optics (epic elite insight 3 wisdom, Yellow Slot & Green slot).
    Robe - Flawless Black Dragonscale Robe (100% fort). *OR* Shadowscale outfit (Blue Slot & Green slot)
    Bracers -Dumathoin's Bracers. (Blue Slot)
    Boots - EE Goatskin Boots *Constitution 8* *Perma Haste* (Green Slot & Colourless SLot).
    1st ring - Ring of Deceit *charisma 8* ( Colourless Slot & Yellow Slot).
    2nd ring - Wisdom 10 Ring of Resistance 10.
    Gloves - PDK Gloves *AMP 30%*.
    Belt - Skullduggery Kit, seeker 10 (Green Slot).
    Cloak - Adamantine Cloak of the Wolf.
    Trinket - Litany of the Dead *OR* Epic Pouch of Jerky *superior false life 40* (green slot).
    Neck - Necklace of Mystic Eidolons (Green slot).
    Main weapon - Thunder-Forged bow *Trash Beater* *Boss beater*
    Quiver - Quiver of Poison (epic elite)

With that setup, you have around 3 Colourless, 3 yellow, 5 green, 2 blue. Maybe a few more with the Thunder-forged Bow.
    Feel free to criticize. Please point out if there is anything missing from here that is Vital for the build.

(did you mean Ring of Deceit?) That's the level 25 version of the Ring of Lies....or did you mean ring of lies , the level 13 ring?

For alacrity with thunderforged bow I'd say get Goatskin boots Con 8.
    For armor piercing, why not make Both trash and boss beaters 2nd tier Dragon's edge? if you crit on adrenaline with IPS, then i think it's way more dps than 2nd degree burns....or do what I did, Trash bow is 1st degree burns, purple slot, and mortal fear.....and I slot Ruby of endless night. It works really good against trash.

This is a complicated build to gear depending on your play style. I guess and hope the time difference between the raid solos should give a better idea of which gear setup is best.

Guess will wait around and try to play with gear too.

Thanks
    Last edited by commando4290; 04-26-2014 at 03:02 PM.

(did you mean Ring of Deceit?) That's the level 25 version of the Ring of Lies....or did you mean ring of lies , the level 13 ring?
    Yes, ring of deceit is what I mean.

For alacrity with thunderforged bow I'd say get Goatskin boots Con 8.
    For armor piercing, why not make Both trash and boss beaters 2nd tier Dragon's edge? if you crit on adrenaline with IPS, then i think it's way more dps than 2nd degree burns....or do what I did, Trash bow is 1st degree burns, purple slot, and mortal fear.....and I slot Ruby of endless night. It works really good against trash.

This is a complicated build to gear depending on your play style. I guess and hope the time difference between the raid solos should give a better idea of which gear setup is best.
    Goatskin boots only give 15% ranged alacrity where as blinding speed gives 22% ranged alacrity. Using Goatskin would also mean loosing perma FOM, not going to happen.

I like to have my boots, cloak and trinket items as swapout items for spell absorbtion, elemental damage absorbtion, boots of anchoring etc. So I use items in these slots that are not detramental to my build if swapped out.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast