Thread: Dwarf Fortress

Default Dwarf Fortress

Dwarf Fortress racial enhancement tier 4 (rank 3) - "While wearing full plate and using a shield, you gain +3 Armor Class, Intimidate, and Will saving throws vs. Fear, and you deal +7% additional weapon damage."

This does not work when in druid animal form. I know you are not always considered to be "using" a shield when in animal form for some things (such as shield bashing), but it seems to me I should still be able to benefit from this enhancement.

Is this WAI?
    ~ *Nikibrik* - The Arbiter of Life & Death | Brogburt - The Warlord | Capricio - The Lore-keeper | Rubrik - The Grove Protector | Kallistie - The Arch Necromancer | Thorbim - The Outlaw ~
    Thelanis ~ <Dwarven Weapons and Tactics>

Build Constructionist unbongwah's Avatar

How do you equip plate armor on a druid without breaking druidic oath? Are you using one of the non-metal hvy armors like dragonscale?

Quote Originally Posted by unbongwah View Post
    How do you equip plate armor on a druid without breaking druidic oath? Are you using one of the non-metal hvy armors like dragonscale?
    yeah. Flawless White Dragonplate Armor.

i'm hoping that since not many ppl go that route, it's just a bug that got missed and can get fixed
    Last edited by Ginarrbrik; 11-07-2013 at 04:14 PM.
    ~ *Nikibrik* - The Arbiter of Life & Death | Brogburt - The Warlord | Capricio - The Lore-keeper | Rubrik - The Grove Protector | Kallistie - The Arch Necromancer | Thorbim - The Outlaw ~
    Thelanis ~ <Dwarven Weapons and Tactics>

While you are in druid animal forms you are considered unarmed. So this is not a bug.