Default What Debuffs can I use against bosses?

Hi all. My monk is primarily Shintao with Shadow fade, Rogue Dilli and some gear Sneak Attack bonuses. I was wondering what debuffs were available to Monks either by way of class or weapon. Right now I primarily rely on Grave Wraps, Unbalancing strikes and quivering palm against bosses. There was a thread out there that spoke of Solid Fog, Acid Rain, Cloudkill, etc... "https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/366978-Raid-boss-debuff-advise-please" At this point, I may be able to swap out a feat but really like my Stunning Fist, Two Weapon Fighting and Precision <--Perhaps this is surpassed by my Epic Piercing Clarity? I don't even know if the two stack. What is cool is I kept the Level 20 lesser reincarnate stone. I can entertain some ideas - just trying to keep the button pressing down. It seems like I have a dozen Thank you

Try more ghostbane.

Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first. - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Vordax View Post
    Try more ghostbane.
    Thanks for the tip. I need to check because I may have rank "2" in Piercing Clarity:attacks bypass 10% of enemy fortification. Attacks have Ghost Touch and bypass concealment as if you had True Seeing. If this is the case, would that take care of the incorporeals?

Fortification debuffs are nice if you can get them to land.
    Characters: Celemia / Tukson / Thau (Broken link) / Atremus

“A pessimist is one who feels bad when he feels good for fear he'll feel worse when he feels better.”

The fortification bypass from piercing clarity will stack with the precision feat, so it's worth having both.

Eagle claw attack is a good one for some debuffing too.
    I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was, now what's it is weird and scary to me.

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyDuck81 View Post
    The fortification bypass from piercing clarity will stack with the precision feat, so it's worth having both.

Eagle claw attack is a good one for some debuffing too.
    Thanks. I may add the eagle claw. I was thinking the other night to configure an alternate set of buttons to use on bosses only. For example, stunning fist works great on trash but useless against most bosses. Does anyone have this? Maybe start with eagle claw, unbalancing, quivering palm, sunder, healing curse (repeat).

dunno what ur feats are like, but Improved Sunder is a very worthwhile debuff on most bosses, even if it doesnt land it still lowers their Fort save, and then when it does land it lowers their Fortification and AC
    The Funniest Thing I've Ever Read
    Toons: Twengor (pal), Margween (Bard/FTR/Rogue), Nestrana (wiz), Ammerlyn (Arti), Ostarin (Monk) on Cannith