Default Lolth and Eldritch Knights

What in the world are Eldritch Knights supposed to do about Lolth? This is supposed to be an arcane melee, but Lolth sucks up SP if you aren't hiding from her. So are Eldritch Knights supposed to just pike this raid? I know this PrE hasn't even been released yet, but this was an issue that came to mind, an issue that cuts off a new PrE from contributing to a raid as far as I can tell.

Like paladins or any other build that has a low sp bar, they'll have to go without, unless the devs were willing to lower the spellpoint damage.

Community Member

It's like being an Occult Slayer during the last phase of the Shroud... sometimes quest mechanics and class mechanics just don't mix.

Community Member

Roll a d20 and see if they hit?

It seems to me if they don't have the spell points remaining to do the arcane part, they can still do the melee part. Maybe not as well, but that is supposed to be the nature of diverse advisories. Some do better against some while others do better against others. Something that many seem not to understand as it is rather common for players to expect to be able to build, gear, play, etc. around this premise and make these sorts of complaints when they can't.

Not only that, but they might get blown off of tempest's spine when fighting Sor'jek...