Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I want the owlbear hiring: (

No you don't. They are big and dumb and really only good for blocking doors and standing on buttons. The cats fight better and last longer and they are level 20 versus epic Owlbear 25. All of them though are suffering from whatever the devs have done that has so messed up hireling AI that even if you have them on hostile they just stand there doing nothing while things attack and kill them.
    Blood Scented Axe Body Spray (Thelanis)
    Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Aelyrra - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd

Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    No you don't. They are big and dumb and really only good for blocking doors and standing on buttons. The cats fight better and last longer and they are level 20 versus epic Owlbear 25. All of them though are suffering from whatever the devs have done that has so messed up hireling AI that even if you have them on hostile they just stand there doing nothing while things attack and kill them.
    I want it for my collection really, want the cat too...

Oh just got the owlbear, now to get the cat...

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    Put them on passive and they will run to attack every mob on the opposite side of the dungeon.
    My phones auto correct/swype failed grammar school.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12