Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Community Member

Default The ten ghostbanemandments

1. Thou shalt have no other weapon enhancements before me.
    2. Thou shalt not use unto thee any other weapon enhancement, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Ghostbane thy savior am a jealous Ghostbane, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.
    3. Thou shalt not take the name of the Ghostbane in vain; for the Ghostbane will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
    4. Remember the Ghostbane day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: But the seventh day is the Ghostbane Day: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: For in six days the Ghostbane made all other weapon enhancements obsolete, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Ghostbane blessed the Ghostbane Day, and hallowed it.
    5. Honour thy Ghostbane AND thy Ghostbane: that thy days may be long upon the land which the Ghostbane giveth thee.
    6. Thou shalt always Ghostbane.
    7. Thou shalt commit Ghostbanery.
    8. Thou shalt not steal Ghostbane.
    9. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor's Ghostbane.
    10. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s Ghostbane, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s Ghostbane, nor his Ghostbane, nor his Ghostbane, nor his Ghostbane, nor his ass, nor any Ghostbane that is thy neighbour's.

This is the greatest post in the history of DDO. I bow before thee.

This has converted me to the ways of Ghostbane my life is forever changed.

Okay guys, let's pack up, the ultimate Ghostbane post has been made...

unless someone wants to do the Communist Manifesto as well :P
    "People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. ... People's heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true." Terry Goodkind

And yea, tho he walketh thru the Valley of the Shadow of Ghostbane, he shall fear no evil...
    Last edited by cdbd3rd; 11-06-2013 at 10:49 AM.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    DDO Freebies ____ Monster Manual

Community Member

I can do everything through Ghostbane which gives me strength.
    -Ghostbanians 4:13

Do onto Ghostbane, as you would have done to you.

Community Member

For Ghostbane so loveth the world that he gave his one and only enhancement bonus that whoever believeth in him shall not perish to those with eternal unlife.
    -Ghostbane 3:16

Community Member

And this gospel of Ghostbane will be preached throughout the whole world, as a testimony to all development teams, and then the end will come.

~Ghostbane 24:14
    Last edited by Elytia; 11-06-2013 at 02:51 PM.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and Ghostbane; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
    - Albert Einstein
    Follow me if I advance. Kill me if I retreat. Avenge me if I die.

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Silverleafeon View Post
    You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.
    Try giving out Ghostbane instead...There's never too much Ghostbane given out in a 24 hour period!

Four score and seven days ago (give or take) our devs brought forth on this land, a new notion, conceived in Ghostbane, and dedicated to the supposition that all loots shall be created equal.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    DDO Freebies ____ Monster Manual

The Hatchery
    2014 & 2016 DDO Players Council

I award this thread my Ghostbane of Approval.
    <seemingly offensive Army of Darkness quote>

"And I will execute great Accuracy upon them with furious Ripostes; and they shall know that I am the GHOSTBANE, when I shall lay my Deadly upon them."

Ghostbaneviticus 25:17
    The newest computer can merely compound, at speed, the oldest problem in the relations between human beings, and in the end the communicator will be confronted with the old problem, of what to say and how to say it. - Edward R. Murrow (1964)

And I looked, and behold, a pale horse, & his name that sate on him was Ghostbane, and nerfs followed with him.

-Ghostbanelation 6:8
    Last edited by Scraap; 11-06-2013 at 03:13 PM.

Some random rock hurdling through the universe to who knows where...

"Be still, and know that I am Ghostbane;
    I will be exalted among the newbs,
    I will be exalted in the new loot system."

Ghostbanepsalm 46:10
    Last edited by CThruTheEgo; 11-06-2013 at 03:15 PM.
    White Feather Sniper: dps focused, 62DC paralyzing arrows human ranged ranger/The Divine Cuisinart: human tempest in divine crusader/Hassan's Assassin: 81DC halfling assassin/The Count of Monte Cristo: human swashbuckler/Dubbell O'Seven: WF artificer
    Abandoned builds: Totally Bass Ackwards/Santa's Little Slayer

Blessed is the Ghostbane, for it will inherit the Earth.

1 Chronicles 8

Now Ghostbane beget Ghostbane his firstborn,Ghostbane the second, Ghostbane the third,
    2 Ghostbane the fourth, and Ghostbane the fifth.
    3 And the sons of Ghostbane were Ghostbane, and Ghostbane, and Ghostbane,
    4 And Ghostbane, and Ghostbane, and Ghostbane,
    5 And Ghostbane, and Ghostbane, and Ghostbane.
    6 These are the sons of Ghostbane, heads of families that dwelt in Ghostbane, who were removed into Ghostbane.
    7 And Ghostbane, and Ghostbane, and Ghostbanehe removed them, and beget Ghostbane, and Ghostbane.
    8 And Ghostbane begot in the land of Moab, after he sent away Ghostbane and Ghostbane his wives.
    9 And he beget of Ghostbane his wife Ghostbane, and Ghostbane, and Ghostbane, and Ghostbane,
    10 And Ghostbane and Ghostbane, and Ghostbane. These were his sons heads of their families.
    11 And Ghostbane beget Ghostbane, and Ghostbane.
    12 And the sons of Ghostbane were Ghostbane, and Ghostbane, and Ghostbane: who built Ghostbane, and Ghostbane, and its Ghostbanes.
    13 And Ghostbane, and Ghostbane were heads of their kindreds that dwelt in Aialon: these drove away the inhabitants of Geth.
    14 And Ghostbane, and Ghostbane, and Ghostbane,
    15 And Ghostbane, and Ghostbane, and Ghostbane,
    16 And Ghostbane, and Ghostbane, and Ghostbane, the sons of Ghostbane.
    17 And Ghostbane, and Ghostbane, and Ghostbane, and Ghostbane,
    18 And Ghostbane, and Ghostbane, and Ghostbane, sons of Ghostbane,
    19 And Ghostbane, and Ghostbane, and Ghostbane,
    20 And Ghostbane, and Ghostbane, and Ghostbane,
    21 And Ghostbane, and Ghostbane, and Ghostbane, the sons of Ghostbane.
    22 And Ghostbane, and Ghostbane, and Ghostbane,
    23 And Ghostbane, and Ghostbane, and Ghostbane,
    24 And Ghostbane, and Ghostbane, and Ghostbane.
    25 And Ghostbane, and Ghostbanethe sons of Ghostbane.
    26 And Ghostbane, and Ghostbaneand Ghostbane,
    27 And Ghostbane, and Ghostbane, and Ghostbane, the sons of Ghostbane.
    28 These were the chief fathers, and heads of their families who dwelt in Jerusalem.
    29 And at Ghostbane dwelt Ghostbane, and the name of his wife was Ghostbane:
    30 And his firstborn son Ghostbane, and Ghostbane, and Ghostbane, and Ghostbane, and Ghostbane,
    31 And Ghostbane, and Ghostbane, and Ghostbane, and Ghostbane:
    32 And Ghostbane beget Ghostbane: and they dwelt over against their brethren in Jerusalem with their brethren.
    33 And Ghostbane beget Ghostbane, and Ghostbane beget Ghostbane. And Ghostbane begot Ghostbane and Ghostbane, and Ghostbane, and Ghostbane.
    34 And the son of Ghostbane was Ghostbane: and Ghostbane begot Ghostbane.
    35 And the sons of Ghostbane were Ghostbane, and Ghostbane, and Ghostbane, and Ghostbane.
    36 And Ghostbane beget Ghostbane: and Ghostbane beget Ghostbane, and Ghostbane, and Ghostbane: and Ghostbane beget Ghostbane,
    37 And Ghostbane beget Ghostbane, whose son was Ghostbane, of whom was born Ghostbane, who beget Ghostbane.
    38 And Ghostbane had six sons whose names were Ghostbane, Ghostbane, Ghostbane, Ghostbane, Ghostbane, and Ghostbane. All these were the sons of Ghostbane.
    39 And the sons of Ghostbane, his brother, were Ghostbane the firstborn, and Ghostbane the second, and Ghostbane the third.
    40 And the sons of Ghostbane were most valiant men, and archers of great strength: and they had many sons and grandsons, even to a hundred and fifty. All these were children of Ghostbane.

"Therefore go and make disciples of all players, baptizing them in the name of the Feather of Sun and of the Holy Ghostbane."

- The Book of Ghostbane 28:19
    The newest computer can merely compound, at speed, the oldest problem in the relations between human beings, and in the end the communicator will be confronted with the old problem, of what to say and how to say it. - Edward R. Murrow (1964)

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast