1. Thou shalt have no other weapon enhancements before me.
2. Thou shalt not use unto thee any other weapon enhancement, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Ghostbane thy savior am a jealous Ghostbane, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.
3. Thou shalt not take the name of the Ghostbane in vain; for the Ghostbane will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
4. Remember the Ghostbane day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: But the seventh day is the Ghostbane Day: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: For in six days the Ghostbane made all other weapon enhancements obsolete, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Ghostbane blessed the Ghostbane Day, and hallowed it.
5. Honour thy Ghostbane AND thy Ghostbane: that thy days may be long upon the land which the Ghostbane giveth thee.
6. Thou shalt always Ghostbane.
7. Thou shalt commit Ghostbanery.
8. Thou shalt not steal Ghostbane.
9. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor's Ghostbane.
10. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s Ghostbane, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s Ghostbane, nor his Ghostbane, nor his Ghostbane, nor his Ghostbane, nor his ass, nor any Ghostbane that is thy neighbour's.