Community Member

Default the strongest epic destiny abilities

With the current metagame, there is a combo that now has synergy that has proven game changing.

It used to be a tough call wether to twist sense weakness or piercing clarity, but now its a no brainer.

Combine piercing clarity with unyielding sentinel destiny and take bane of undeath and you basically win ddo.

Discuss...

Default I see what you did there...

For those that do not see the point being made he figured out how to proxy Ghostbane onto all of his attacks regardless of weapon enhancements. A true forum hero right here.

Boulder Toss is the best!!!!!
    Outatime Exodus
    This character is dedicated to a once great game destroyed by a greedy corperation.. Goodbye Star Wars Galaxays!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWu8NOa69vM

Community Member

Noooooooooooo! This completely invalidates all the farming I did for Ghostbane weapons!

Girly nerdrage ensures.
    I'm a snuggly, fluffy, cuddly-wuddly little rabbit.

And if you call me a gamer grrrrl, I will reach down your throat, rip out your pancreas and feed it to my Rottweiler.

Community Member

Default not at all!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pooklebunny View Post
    Noooooooooooo! This completely invalidates all the farming I did for Ghostbane weapons!

Girly nerdrage ensures.
    You cant have too much ghostbane. After weeks of testing ive discovered that having multiple sources of incorporal bypass stack and actually damage the ghosts psychology and makes it doubt its own existence.

An apparition of a formerly living inhabitant of an illusionary world in a fabricated setting on a virtual representation of false reality. Thats a sliippery slope.
    Last edited by 01000010; 11-06-2013 at 05:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 01000010 View Post
    You cant have too much ghostbane. After weeks of testing ive discovered that having multiple sources of incorporal bypass stack and actually damage the ghosts psychology and makes it doubt its own existence.

An apparition of a formerly living inhabitant of an illusionary world in a fabricated setting on a virtual representation of false reality. Thats a sliippery slope.
    now we need some uber powers to make every mob think its a ghost?

Community Member

Sometimes that backfires: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Film/DarkStar

Sometimes they just put on sunglasses and black dusters and kung-fu fight

Community Member

With the current metagame, there is a combo that now has synergy that has proven game changing.

It used to be a tough call wether to twist sense weakness or piercing clarity, but now its a no brainer.

Combine piercing clarity with unyielding sentinel destiny and take bane of undeath and you basically win ddo.

Discuss...
    You can't win ddo without 3x Ghostbane Past lives..... Just sayin'
    How much Ghost could a Ghostbane Bane if a Ghostbane could Bane Ghost?

Community Member

Bahahahahaha!

And if you call me a gamer grrrrl, I will reach down your throat, rip out your pancreas and feed it to my Rottweiler.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghoulstorm View Post
    How much Ghost could a Ghostbane Bane if a Ghostbane could Bane Ghost?
    As much Ghost a Ghostbane could Bane if a Ghostbane could Bane Ghost.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by morkahn82 View Post
    As much Ghost a Ghostbane could Bane if a Ghostbane could Bane Ghost.
    361.9237001 cubic centimeters per day. Oh no, wait, that's woodchucks. As you were.

Community Member

Fantastic. With all the low brow ghostbane, more cowbells, repetitiveness this stands out as the best I've seen. +1

Community Member

Default Ty ty

I aim to please. Eh, not really.