Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    Community Member Golddragon87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Probably not at your house. Probably...
    Posts
    196

    Default Will the Tresym Basket ever be available again?

    Hi all (Ghostbane) I am a collector of many (Ghostbane) creature companions. As of right now I have all of them (Ghostbane) except the Tuxedo Tresym and the normal (Ghostbane) Pseudo Dragon. Does anyone (Ghostbane) know if the Tresym Basket that (Ghostbane) contains these two (Ghostbane) creature companions will ever (Ghostbane) be in the store again? I know most of the (Ghostbane) creature companions rotate in on a (Ghostbane) seasonal basis. Any (Ghostbane) thoughts?

    P.S. Ghostbane

  2. #2
    Brand / Commerce Team QuartermasterX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    306

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Golddragon87 View Post
    Hi all (Ghostbane) I am a collector of many (Ghostbane) creature companions. As of right now I have all of them (Ghostbane) except the Tuxedo Tresym and the normal (Ghostbane) Pseudo Dragon. Does anyone (Ghostbane) know if the Tresym Basket that (Ghostbane) contains these two (Ghostbane) creature companions will ever (Ghostbane) be in the store again? I know most of the (Ghostbane) creature companions rotate in on a (Ghostbane) seasonal basis. Any (Ghostbane) thoughts?

    P.S. Ghostbane
    Yes, it will be available again in a few days.

  3. #3

    Default

    Lol (Ghostbane)

  4. #4
    Community Member UurlockYgmeov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Somewhere on the waters of this planet.
    Posts
    4,725

    Default

    oh and btw - ghostbane....

    ghostbane is the new dakine.

  5. #5
    Community Member Arnhelm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Denver, CO, USA
    Posts
    2,269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UurlockYgmeov View Post
    oh and btw - ghostbane....

    ghostbane is the new dakine.
    I'd say Ghostbane is the new Fnord.
    There is no free lunch.

  6. #6
    Community Member Golddragon87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Probably not at your house. Probably...
    Posts
    196

    Default Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by QuartermasterX View Post
    Yes, it will be available again in a few days.
    Any time I get a dev response I will chalk that up as a victory. Thank you for the feedback!

  7. #7
    Community Member Golddragon87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Probably not at your house. Probably...
    Posts
    196

    Default Almost forgot...

    P.S. Ghostbane

  8. #8
    Community Member Auran82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,627

    Default

    Hi Ghostbane

  9. #9
    Community Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Ghostbane Welcome

  10. #10
    Founder & Hero cdbd3rd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Escaping Mizzery in the Tavern Attic.
    Posts
    22,584

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Auran82 View Post
    Hi Ghostbane
    Quote Originally Posted by oradafu View Post
    Ghostbane Welcome
    So much win...

    *warm fuzzies*

    Oh, which reminds me.

    *Runs off to one of the 'real' Ghostbane threads.*
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    DDO Freebies ____ Monster Manual


  11. #11
    Community Member toaftoaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    628

    Default forum peaple rock

    p.s.

    ghostbane

  12. #12
    Founder adamkatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Somewhere in the US 48
    Posts
    3,191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QuartermasterX View Post
    Yes, it will be available again in a few days.

    You totally forgot to ghostbane.
    Outatime Exodus
    This character is dedicated to a once great game destroyed by a greedy corperation.. Goodbye Star Wars Galaxays!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWu8NOa69vM

  13. #13

  14. #14
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    162

    Default

    Pfft not enough Ghostbane

  15. #15
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,643

    Default

    Get ya red hot Ghostbanes!
    http://myaccount.turbine.com

    Je ne suis pas
    DDO Alpha Tester

  16. #16
    Community Member alancarp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    342

    Default

    I hate it when I have to be late: is there any Ghostbane left?

  17. #17
    Community Member Golddragon87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Probably not at your house. Probably...
    Posts
    196

    Default Sorry to necro this thread but

    So I just bought 100 dollars and turbine points and invested all of it into the Tressym baskets with no luck on the Pseudodragon. I am not so sure 5% is accurate for the drop rate. That or I have horrible luck. Well at least I was able to give Sarlona some crazy good deals on flying cats at 50K a pop.
    Knowledge is power.
    Power corrupts.
    Study hard.
    Be evil.

    Proud resident of Sarlona. Player of "Gilgimesh the Steel Demon".

  18. #18
    Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council
    Krelar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,741

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Golddragon87 View Post
    So I just bought 100 dollars and turbine points and invested all of it into the Tressym baskets with no luck on the Pseudodragon. I am not so sure 5% is accurate for the drop rate. That or I have horrible luck. Well at least I was able to give Sarlona some crazy good deals on flying cats at 50K a pop.
    Since you're clearly obsessed with pets to the point of spending large amounts of money. Have you donated $250 to charity yet so you can get a snowy owlbear?

  19. #19
    Community Member Shorlong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    996

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Golddragon87 View Post
    So I just bought 100 dollars and turbine points and invested all of it into the Tressym baskets with no luck on the Pseudodragon. I am not so sure 5% is accurate for the drop rate. That or I have horrible luck. Well at least I was able to give Sarlona some crazy good deals on flying cats at 50K a pop.
    This sounds like something I would do...

    However, to reply to the 5% problem. Remember, it's not cumulative. It's 5% chance every roll. That doesn't mean if you open 100 you'll get 5, it means that everytime you open it, you have a 5% chance of it being that. You could open 1,000 and never get one, or open 3 and get 2 and it still be considered a 5% chance. So yes, your luck just stinks lol. However, if you like, I can hop on Sarlona and break out my pseudodragon from the pre-order and give it to you. Send me a message and let me know.
    Shorlong - Pale Master, Cevon - Druid Archer, Gorgnak - Barbarian, Addanc - Bear Tank, Juristash - Shadar Kai Assassin, Treiah - Morninglord Tempest Ranger, Baylfyre - CC Bard, Deimanus - Bladeforged Melee Arti, Daerian - Healing Cleric Morninglord, Krazig - Pally Tank, Veriste - Shadar Kai Death Knight, Xanapheia - TWF FVS, Helainia - Shadar Kai Henshin-Theif

    Leader of The Dark Creed

  20. #20
    Community Member Golddragon87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Probably not at your house. Probably...
    Posts
    196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shorlong View Post
    This sounds like something I would do...

    However, to reply to the 5% problem. Remember, it's not cumulative. It's 5% chance every roll. That doesn't mean if you open 100 you'll get 5, it means that everytime you open it, you have a 5% chance of it being that. You could open 1,000 and never get one, or open 3 and get 2 and it still be considered a 5% chance. So yes, your luck just stinks lol. However, if you like, I can hop on Sarlona and break out my pseudodragon from the pre-order and give it to you. Send me a message and let me know.
    Thank you but no thanks. I already got the pre-order Tan-striped Pseudodragon. The only pet in the entire game I do not have right now is the Tressym basket Pseudodragon. Since 5% is the same as rolling a 20 on a d20 I figured statistically 20 baskets would give the Psedodragon (Though I REALLY wished it would not take that many). The statistics may be a bit off or as has been said before I just have really horrible luck. Either way after spending 100 dollars for effectively nothing I think I am gonna call it and say it is not worth it. If anyone else happens to have one I will more then happily trade for it. I got a million plat with that Pseudodragon's name on it.
    Knowledge is power.
    Power corrupts.
    Study hard.
    Be evil.

    Proud resident of Sarlona. Player of "Gilgimesh the Steel Demon".

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload