Default dose regeneration stack with Touch of Immortality

title

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by sollor View Post
    title
    I have the gloves and I have troll ring, so I can try it....

But honestly, why care? regeneration was useless ability back when capp was 20 and 800HP were considered heavy tankish HP.
    Touch of Immortality is just slightly better.
    So:

1. If the do stack, it doesnt matter anyways. Really. No matter how desperate in self healing department you may be, this wont help.

2. If they dont stack, Touch of Immortality will be finctioning and regeneration wont, as it is superior (which doesnt mean its worth using).

Quote Originally Posted by sollor View Post
    title
    The best regeneration effect before the gloves was the Pouch of Jerky. Though I cannot speak for the gloves I can tell you the Pouch of Jerky does not stack with Regeneration. It overrides it. My guess is you are going to try this out on a Healing AMP twinked build. I eventually plan to try the same. Let me know how it works out for you.

are trolls immortal? If thats the case then thats scary.

The regenerative capability from the Gauntlets of Immortality do NOT stack with other regeneration ITEMS. Fully tested just now.

However, if you have other means of regenerating health (Epic Destiny), they will both work at the same time.

J1NG
    Thelanis: Yijing (*Completionist* TR 16 36 Point Warforged Monk Level 20 / Epic Level 8)
    Thelanis: Pocket-Monks: Sightblur, Peashoote, Jigglypath.
    Invisible Fences, unkillable Target Practice Dummy's, Shared Bank's, Pale Lavender Ioun Stones, the dimensional barrier between Eberron and Shavarath, I've broken them all...

Quote Originally Posted by J1NG View Post
    The regenerative capability from the Gauntlets of Immortality do NOT stack with other regeneration ITEMS. Fully tested just now.

However, if you have other means of regenerating health (Epic Destiny), they will both work at the same time.

J1NG
    thx

p.s. other regeneration that stack "on Lamannia" Fast Healing Epic Destinies and Fast Healing Epic Past Life