Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperAlexEU View Post
    i know, and now with ghostbane bringing them all out of the woodwork due to new found uberness it's troll o'clock every night!

speaking of which, you do realise the epic shroud items will feature ghostbane extensively don't you? only way to keep fresh blood in the game
    I hope they let you cannith craft ghostbane onto your ghostbane of ghostbane items, which you can THEN craft 6 tiers of shroud ghostbane, or else the 6 tiers (3 epic 3 nonepic) of ghostbane may not be enough.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by DrakHar View Post
    I hope they let you cannith craft ghostbane onto your ghostbane of ghostbane items, which you can THEN craft 6 tiers of shroud ghostbane, or else the 6 tiers (3 epic 3 nonepic) of ghostbane may not be enough.
    nahh, we don't need it in canith crafting (come on now, you know canith crafting isn't allowed to have new stuff added to it). what we will get instead is ghostbane added to our items so our weapons have an extra proc of ghostbane. initially all such items will create a proc but that will eventually get patched out so a weapon can only be affected by it's own ghostbane and 1 item.
    www.legendsguild.eu A light RP guild that's moved from Keeper in Europe to Thelanis
    Play DDO in 3D, for fweeeee! how to use coloured 3D glasses with DDO.
    East? West? Which way's that? Putting East and West back on the (mini)map
    Tired of chasing blue dots? Find a speed or striding item, vets are hooked on them and you will be too!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperAlexEU View Post
    nahh, we don't need it in canith crafting (come on now, you know canith crafting isn't allowed to have new stuff added to it). what we will get instead is ghostbane added to our items so our weapons have an extra proc of ghostbane. initially all such items will create a proc but that will eventually get patched out so a weapon can only be affected by it's own ghostbane and 1 item.
    They already do, I'm sitting at 879 ghostbane right now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12