Community Member

Default Best DPS Red Augment.. 'Good' or the Mabar One?

So I'm running around with Deathnips. I have good slotted in red. However, I got myself a pair of the ruby of endless night.. should I switch those in or keep good? What's the better option?

Good if breaking DR is a concern.
    Advocating repeated nerfs in the name of "balancing the game" then complaining about how DDO is moving away from D&D, is a direct contradiction in logic - D&D 3.5 (what DDO is based on) is not a balanced game. We can either have a balanced clone MMO with homogenized classes, or we can have a D&D game. We cant have both.

Stick with Good, it's what I would do and what I do atm with Cleaver.

Stoner81.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by RS-Makk View Post
    So I'm running around with Deathnips. I have good slotted in red. However, I got myself a pair of the ruby of endless night.. should I switch those in or keep good? What's the better option?
    The mobs with DR only /good are usually trash. Trash dies quickly (or should be) on EN, maybe on EH as well (depends on your character's build). I'm not using deathnips on raid bosses (well, a slot'ed good won't bypass their DR), but for anything else, even without DR beating they are very good. One pick has devotion, other has the endless night ruby, and have a dunrobar ring with tendon slice also - kinda fun and solid dps. I would suggest to twist anvil of thunder (tier 4) as well, if you like to be in Fury of the wild destiny, and use it with adrenaline.