Community Member

Question ? Forgotten Realms Adventure Pack Sales ?

When was the last time any of the adventure packs for Forgotten Realms (Underdark / Eveningstar) was on sale? I keep looking, but I do not recall seeing them on sale. Did I happen to miss out? (I don't always log in every week.)

For that matter, I don't recall seeing any adventure pack sales recently. Not for a couple months, anyway.
    KHYBER toons: Erelda, Kadreya, Phalla
    GHALLANDA toons: Icebow, Sofria

All adventure packs (both Eberron and Forgotten Realms) were 20% off from Sep 20th to the 26th, which was around 5 weeks ago.

I'll be updating this post with all pack sales going forward to make it easier to guess when the next sale will be.

Community Member

The new expansion included the option for discounted TP and MotU as well.
    http://myaccount.turbine.com

Je ne suis pas
    DDO Alpha Tester

Quote Originally Posted by Tscheuss View Post
    The new expansion included the option for discounted TP and MotU as well.
    Still does, actually.

If you buy Shadowfell base edition in the DDO Market for $30, you can add MotU standard edition to your cart for half price. $47.50 total, plus tax I think.

Community Member

Default They're ON SALE NOW this week

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderCraft View Post
    When was the last time any of the adventure packs for Forgotten Realms (Underdark / Eveningstar) was on sale? I keep looking, but I do not recall seeing them on sale. Did I happen to miss out? (I don't always log in every week.)

For that matter, I don't recall seeing any adventure pack sales recently. Not for a couple months, anyway.
    To the best of my knowledge, the Forgotten Realms Adventure Packs have never been on sale... BUT they're ON SALE NOW this week as part of the 20% off Eberron Adventure Packs & Quest XP Elixirs November 8th – 14th.

Not sure if this WAI but there ya go!

Quote Originally Posted by Chewysc View Post
    To the best of my knowledge, the Forgotten Realms Adventure Packs have never been on sale... BUT they're ON SALE NOW this week as part of the 20% off Eberron Adventure Packs & Quest XP Elixirs November 8th – 14th.

Not sure if this WAI but there ya go!
    They were on sale September 20th to the 26th.

Originally that sale was only the Eberron packs, just like this sale is labeled. Then someone posted something to the effect of "Quartermaster, why isn't High Road on sale?" QM then replied "Good question!" and added all FR packs to the sale. So technically the FR packs were on sale from like the 22nd to 26th, not 20th to 26th.

Looks like if they're on sale again QM has made this a permanent change. Now if only we could change the description to avoid confusion...

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by EllisDee37 View Post
    They were on sale September 20th to the 26th.

Originally that sale was only the Eberron packs, just like this sale is labeled. Then someone posted something to the effect of "Quartermaster, why isn't High Road on sale?" QM then replied "Good question!" and added all FR packs to the sale. So technically the FR packs were on sale from like the 22nd to 26th, not 20th to 26th.

Looks like if they're on sale again QM has made this a permanent change. Now if only we could change the description to avoid confusion...
    Agreed! I read the forums almost daily and never picked up the FR packs being added to the sale at the end of September. I did end up picking up two more packs with the current sale which is nice =D

Brand / Commerce Team QuartermasterX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EllisDee37 View Post
    The description will be updated. Thanks for letting me know.

Quote Originally Posted by QuartermasterX View Post
    The description will be updated. Thanks for letting me know.
    Thanks much! It is much appreciated.