Quote Originally Posted by Panzermeyer View Post
Ha, whatever. I have no need to admit I am wrong cause that is the run that I had. I am not a trophy collector so had no need to take a screen shot.

Believe me or don't, I don't care.

I had since spent time over 20 and so didn't bother trying to recreate focusing on getting my ETR out of the way. I was going to give it another go for a screen shot as I was leveling up. However, now I really don't care to prove to you or anyone about it.

In Picture Portals almost all my runs at higher levels are just 2 staring the challenge. I often am not able to get all doors open when soloing, and usually run out of time killing at least one boss. So technically that is 2 starring (no teleporters are used) but that is not enough for star 3 and 4. But my score is high enough that I always get over 600 mats, and that after noon I had over 800. And yes I was running underleveled.

I do know that I have quite a few folks who have kept tabs on me to see when I run challenges cause they like the pulls they get when they run with me.
Then dont write you gonna post ss when you wont.

Quote Originally Posted by EllisDee37 View Post
Why? What's the point? So I can demonstrate to ONE person too lazy to read the star objectives what the star objectives are?

You cant get 800+ ings with 1 star, thats my point, two of you are writing that you can but provide no evidence.