Community Member

Default Level 3 Cleric looking for a laid back guild, please read before inviting!

Hi,
    I am fairly new to DDO and looking for a laid back guild. I have children that prevent me from all but late night guild events (EST). I will be glad to join in when time permits.
    Voice chat would be very confusing due to the constant chatter in the house and would rather not even bother with it.
    I would like to play with older, mature players and have no interest in roll playing. This doesn't mean I don't like to cut up and have fun.
    I tend to play solo mostly because of the children and having to go AFK at random times. This does not change the fact that I have questions and am very annoyed at the random guild invites from inconsiderate guild leaders.
    I am male, a free to play level 3 female cleric warpriest that plans on crossing training in the rogue class for lock picking and trap disarming. Not even sure this is a good idea.?

Please contact me in game, Nielphie

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by thepiratebob View Post
    Hi,
    I am fairly new to DDO and looking for a laid back guild. I have children that prevent me from all but late night guild events (EST). I will be glad to join in when time permits.
    Voice chat would be very confusing due to the constant chatter in the house and would rather not even bother with it.
    I would like to play with older, mature players and have no interest in roll playing. This doesn't mean I don't like to cut up and have fun.
    I tend to play solo mostly because of the children and having to go AFK at random times. This does not change the fact that I have questions and am very annoyed at the random guild invites from inconsiderate guild leaders.
    I am male, a free to play level 3 female cleric warpriest that plans on crossing training in the rogue class for lock picking and trap disarming. Not even sure this is a good idea.?

Come to Cannith. Blood Rage would like another member who wants to play with mature people.

As for including rogue in your build, it would have been better to take the rogue levels at creation to get the extra skill points.

Community Member

Hi,

I have tried several times to edit this post, but, for some reason the server will not let me so I had to quote myself.
    My in game name is Nielphie Woods

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by rayworks View Post
    Come to Cannith. Blood Rage would like another member who wants to play with mature people.

As for including rogue in your build, it would have been better to take the rogue levels at creation to get the extra skill points.
    To change servers will I be able to keep my character or will I have to roll a new one?

Community Member

Roll a new one. You would need to reroll anyway if you really want an effective rogue splash with cleric.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by rayworks View Post
    Roll a new one. You would need to reroll anyway if you really want an effective rogue splash with cleric.
    Ok give me a few to roll it. I will contact who when I am finished?

I have tried several times to edit this post, but, for some reason the server will not let me so I had to quote myself.
    My in game name is Nielphie Woods
    Try RIGHT clicking on the edit post icon and select "Open in new tab".

If you are still interested and on Thelanis, I will send you a guild invite, we can always use some fresh blood.
    Look for "Curelite Bottling Co."

(We are a mature, laid back guild who likes to have fun. I myself have 2 little un's so I know exactly what your situation feels like.)

Oh, and Welcome to DDO!
    <-Curelite Bottling Company->

Quote Originally Posted by Chilldude
    Dude, did you see they way that guy just pressed button 1? It was amazing! A display of skill unseen since the 1984 World Games where in the men's room, between events, a man washed his hands with such unbridled majesty that people were claiming the faucet he used was OP.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by danotmano1998 View Post
    Try RIGHT clicking on the edit post icon and select "Open in new tab".

If you are still interested and on Thelanis, I will send you a guild invite, we can always use some fresh blood.
    Look for "Curelite Bottling Co."

(We are a mature, laid back guild who likes to have fun. I myself have 2 little un's so I know exactly what your situation feels like.)

Oh, and Welcome to DDO!
    Already moved, If this doesn't work out I will keep you in mind and move back, thanks for the offer.

Not in a position to invite you to any guild, nor want to express any allegiance to any one server over the other...
    Just wanted to drop you a quick post to welcome you to DDO, and to the forums. Enjoy your stay.

Community Member

Ok give me a few to roll it. I will contact who when I am finished?
    in-game e-mail to Adj, Theopolana, or Kazumaki

That would get me, the guild leader, or one of the officers.

I'll look for you in game.

Hey you Cannith people - get off our boards!!! :P