Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 LastLast

We could run the long House K quest Caverns of Korromar, for those that still need House K favor. It is level 8.

Quote Originally Posted by Fedora1 View Post
    No worries, we will certainly miss you though.

We still need to run VON4 one of these days (nights).

Not sure what is on the agenda for tomorrow.

Default Not able to make it this week 4/10

Hello All, I am not going to be able to make it this week sorry to say. Real life is calling and I had to answer, LOL. See you all next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenwolf1 View Post
    Hello All, I am not going to be able to make it this week sorry to say. Real life is calling and I had to answer, LOL. See you all next time.
    But but but Lyrra, what about poor Grimple? He needs you!

See you next week hopefully.

But but but Lyrra, what about poor Grimple? He needs you!

See you next week hopefully.

I'm not 100% sure I'm going to finish the flagging quests by the time we start tonight. Maybe if I get out of work early, but that never seems to work out. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Postumus View Post
    I'm not 100% sure I'm going to finish the flagging quests by the time we start tonight. Maybe if I get out of work early, but that never seems to work out. :P
    I doubt we'll run VON tonight, we'd be be very short-manned.

I'm open to suggestions, haven't had a look-see yet at the possible quests. We are all L11-12 now, so if we want to run elite (not required) we are looking at L10 stuff basically.

I doubt we'll run VON tonight, we'd be be very short-manned.

I'm open to suggestions, haven't had a look-see yet at the possible quests. We are all L11-12 now, so if we want to run elite (not required) we are looking at L10 stuff basically.

Think VoN normal is viable tomorrow? We're all flagged now.

If not what about Restless Isles?

Think VoN normal is viable tomorrow? We're all flagged now.

If not what about Restless Isles?
    Sure. Either option is good. Those RI quests are pretty long AND hard to get to though.

What did you all do last week?

Sure. Either option is good. Those RI quests are pretty long AND hard to get to though.

What did you all do last week?
    There were 6 in a group finishing VON flagging. I believe they were doing Haywire. I came in late, and just did some solo favor running of level 3-4 quest for about 30 minutes until they finished, then everyone left.

Default Update! When was there an update?

Loading new files now. Will be on shortly.

Hello all, I am not going to make it this week, totally forgot about a prior engagement that was set up some time ago until someone just reminded me of it this morning. I will see you all next week, have fun!

Hard? :P

Hard? :P
    As in "annoying". Run through tunnels, pop up on an island, cross a bridge, go back down to the tunnels, now which lift to the surface was it? oops wrong island.

I will be late tonight. I'm not sure when exactly, but will return asaiaa.

Aga

Default After Action Report - various

Well it's been a while since posting after action reports, so let me see if I can remember what we have done recently.

Last week we ran The Church and the Cult on elite. Several folks got named drops in the end chest including the Silver Longbow, Fragment of the Silver Flame, and Cloak of Shadows. We actually ran this twice, as we started with 6 members around 7:30PM (remember folks starting time is officially 7PM) and then a 7th logged in when we were about halfway through. Grimple is almost XP capped so he logged off after the first completion to let Charlette take his place on the second run.

Next we ran The Xorian Cipher also on elite. A couple folks got a Sign of Xoriat and I think Morggan got a Thaarak Fang.

Also, it was two weeks ago that we had several folks (I think 9 of us) flagged for VON5-6 so we ran that raid on normal (we were all 11-12 at the time), but it was a first time run for about half of us. We may try again on hard.

As of right now all the regulars are L12, with some very close to L13, and at least one who is banking L13.

As in "annoying". Run through tunnels, pop up on an island, cross a bridge, go back down to the tunnels, now which lift to the surface was it? oops wrong island.
    If only there were online maps posted for these quests. Or something like a WIKI where all the relevant information could be posted for any player to access at any time. Maybe someday.

Seriously I'm fine running whatever. I guess the more important question is who has access to what? We're at the right level for the Demon Sands now. Or do you think those quests are too long and complicated also?

Does anyone remember who it was that went so far as to post what quests he will run and a list of "if you run these I won't play that night".

So since Sands is 'anything after Level 10' we're good to go with that? Sweet!

I would suggest a F2P like "Made to Order" but I know how much you hate to have to use the jump button.

I'm fine with Sands, but you do realize I was quoting you there, right Mr "I won't play if we run these quests"?

I do. And Sands falls under quests "I'd really like to run."

[Fourthly, I'd really like to run:

Waterworks
    Catacombs
    Carnival
    Tangleroot
    Chronoscope
    Delera's Tomb
    VoN
    Any chains after L10.

So why are we arguing? That Akamai thread get too boring for you?

Looks like I won't be making it tonight. Got to grab a rental vehicle tonight for a short road trip. I won't be on next Thursday ethier due to a planned event.

Looks like I won't be making it tonight. Got to grab a rental vehicle tonight for a short road trip. I won't be on next Thursday ethier due to a planned event.
    Just a reminder I won't be on tomorrow. Hope y'all have fun.

PS - What did you guys run last week? Looking at the guild UI it looks like half of us are now L13 and half are L12, but I am assuming those L12's are pretty close to 13.

Just a reminder I won't be on tomorrow. Hope y'all have fun.

PS - What did you guys run last week? Looking at the guild UI it looks like half of us are now L13 and half are L12, but I am assuming those L12's are pretty close to 13.

Last week IIRC we had:

Morgann
    Thornhill
    Sharteel
    Grimple
    Lyrra (cleric can't remember the spelling)
    Nimblethief

We ran Spies in the House (no joke) on hard, and Hide in Plain Sight on elite. With the exception of a couple of hiccups with the last jet, and one death, it went pretty smoothly and it seemed like everyone had fun.

This week we had:

Morgann
    Thornhill
    Sharteel
    Grimple
    Nimblethief
    Agamemnax

We completed the Red Fens chain on elite and took down the demon at the end. I think Grimple pulled two Souleaters, which he deserved since he probably did 90% of the damage to the demon even though he died twice during the encounter.

I think everyone who has played the last two weeks are getting close to 14 or have enough XP for 14 (Morgann does, I think Grimple does).

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 LastLast