Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Postumus View Post
    Morggan Hastigal.
    That name makes me think you are too powerful. Please change it to something using less syllables. Like Buck Nekkid.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonhiglord View Post
    I have a cleric level 4 and Fs level 5 any pref? Is it an rp group at all? What is the time on Thurs: 7 eastern?
    We are L4 at the moment. It's not RP but sometimes comments are tossed here and there in character, and of course some enjoy writing a post on the forums in character. Not at all required though.

Keep in mind this group doesn't purchase items from AH/Vendors, we only use what is found in quests. So if your existing characters are somewhat decked out for their level due to shared banks with alts or whatnot we'd have to come up with a compromise of sorts.

Oh and yes, most start at 7PM EST Thursdays - server Wayfinder.

Quote Originally Posted by Fedora1 View Post
    That name makes me think you are too powerful. Please change it to something using less syllables. Like Buck Nekkid.
    Sorry. Will change to Ima Gimp.

Community Member Book_O_Dragons's Avatar

I'm not going to make it on time tonight so can we please move back the WW chain?
    I think I can arrive late.
    The worst problem on the DDO forums right now

Primary Server: Khyber ~~~ Officer in Knights of Kern

Quote Originally Posted by Book_O_Dragons View Post
    I'm not going to make it on time tonight so can we please move back the WW chain?
    I think I can arrive late.
    Can you make it by 8PM? We could run Smugglers Warehouse, then Irestone or Cerulean Hills or something, and that would leave ~2 hours for WW.

I really would love to honor any and all requests, but we already moved WW back a week based on your request. My main reason for wanting to jump on WW is simply for the unique end rewards. In using this style of play (use what you find) that makes these normally so-so end rewards of more value. However, the longer we wait, the less value they have as we outgrow the lower levels pretty quick.

Another possibility is if anyone else is unable to make it on time (or has to miss a night) you could schedule a time to run it together. I am sure something can be worked out.

I can't guarantee 8:00 but I'm sure I can arrive by 8:30. I may get home earlier but no guarantees.

Quote Originally Posted by Book_O_Dragons View Post
    I can't guarantee 8:00 but I'm sure I can arrive by 8:30. I may get home earlier but no guarantees.
    Okay hopefully something will work out, I don't want anyone to feel left out. Maybe we can head into the WW around 8PM and fiddle around with with S/E/R before starting the actual quest somewhere between 8-830, then you will hopefully be able to join us before we finish the first quest in the series. We may or may not be able to finish the whole WW chain by 10PM this way, but we should be close.

I don't want to go past 10PM because most folks have to be up the next morning. If anyone wants to hang around after 10PM to do inventory, repairs or just chat that's no problem, but I'd like to respect everyone's right to get some sleep.

Default Late or won't make it...

Looks like I'll either be late or won't make it tonight. I figured this would happen at least once , so no biggy.

If anyone else does not make it, pm me and we'll run WW together later on. Or I'll just solo the damn thing for the umpteenth thousandth time

Have fun Gypsies. If the Loot Lords bless anyone with a Combust of Fire Lore item or any variation of that, Abalurd would be eternally grateful and would pay/trade well for it.

Default server down

They say its a restart, 20 min till its up

Quote Originally Posted by Grimple View Post
    They say its a restart, 20 min till its up
    Plan to start at 8pm? It gives them an extra 10 minutes in case the 20 minutes isn't entirely accurate?
    Zyinniah Hazelnut and Curissa Hazelnut on most servers.

Community Member

Default got on right before reset,

Hey guys I got on right before reset, with a level 4 cleric blueshift. Are you guys full tonight? Will try again at 8.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonhiglord View Post
    Hey guys I got on right before reset, with a level 4 cleric blueshift. Are you guys full tonight? Will try again at 8.
    My clock says 8:03 and my DDO client says Wayfinder is not yet up. See you when that changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazelnut View Post
    My clock says 8:03 and my DDO client says Wayfinder is not yet up. See you when that changes.
    It is 8:13pm and Wayfinder seams to be back up.

I realized that Redshift was an Iconic sun elf morninglord and so would not be able to level with us properly. So I told him that he should roll up a non iconic character.

is anyone planning on playing next Thursday? I'm assuming most folks will be in a turkey coma?

If anyone wants to run something like WW or Catacombs I would be interested.

But I'm definitely not interested in any more harbor/market lowbie quests.

Nice bait and switch this week btw. LOL. Instead of WW we ran smuggler's, sunken sewer, and some other blah stuff. It was nice to meet some of the group, but those quests are beyond boring and just zero challenge on elite. I think we should save that side quest, f2p stuff for when we don't have enough folks for a full chain, or if we complete the chain early and have extra time. Not base the entire night around them.

Now I think Szavage should be compelled to run the Carnival chain as penance.
    Last edited by Postumus; 11-23-2013 at 07:17 PM.

is anyone planning on playing next Thursday? I'm assuming most folks will be in a turkey coma?

Nice bait and switch this week btw. LOL. Instead of WW we ran smuggler's, sunken sewer, and some other blah stuff. It was nice to meet some of the group, but those quests are beyond boring and just zero challenge on elite. I think we should save that side quest, f2p stuff for when we don't have enough folks for a full chain, or if we complete the chain early and have extra time. Not base the entire night around them.

Damn, wish I had checked the thread today. I just finished running WW on Abalurd because I assumed that it was the plan.

Postumus, I can run WW with you on Thursday with my alt, provided I get everyone out of my house by 9:00pm. It shouldn't be an issue with our small crowd this year.

Oh snap, forgot about Thanksgiving being on game night.

Okay, apologies for the bait and switch. What happened was we ran Smugglers Warehouse first which is L2 (4 elite) and Szavage was not getting the traps reliably. He was batting about 500 and so we were concerned about that in WW which is a 1-2 levels higher. I figured your group might be even worse off since your rogue is multi-classed. I suppose we should have stuck with the plan any way - but I am at least glad it ended up being a good joke on you, that made it worth the change.

Okay as far as I know it is just my immediate family for a mid-day or late afternoon dinner, but the wife may object to me playing on Thursday anyway, and may declare it a "family" day so I won't really know if I will be on or not until the last minute.

So I guess I am going to declare myself a "Maybe" for Thursday.

2016 DDO Players Council zman67's Avatar

As the other rogue, traps were ok missed 3 disable checks but they did not blow up in my face. However, had a DDO problem kept getting booted with error message I was logged on to another server. I know I had at least 10 disconnects, could have been a problem with WW. I am also a 'maybe' for Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by zman67 View Post
    . I know I had at least 10 disconnects, could have been a problem with WW. I am also a 'maybe' for Thursday.
    Quote Originally Posted by fedora1
    what happened was we ran Smugglers Warehouse first which is L2 (4 elite) and Szavage was not getting the traps reliably. He was batting about 500 and so we were concerned about that in WW which is a 1-2 levels higher.

There is only one trap in the WW chain you can't avoid, and that one can't be disabled without turning the valves anyway, so I don't get why the traps even factored into it.

No big deal though.

There is only one trap in the WW chain you can't avoid, and that one can't be disabled without turning the valves anyway, so I don't get why the traps even factored into it.
    I don't have all the traps in all the quests memorized, I just remember a few do exist in WW. Like I said we probably should have gone ahead and done it anyway. It's just that it is already a little chaotic trying to organize two groups and keep everyone happy. Some want this, some want that, so I try to compromise as much as possible.

By the way, I heard that you were able to kill something last week in less than 10 swings - you must now use the rusty sword or mace from Korthos for all future melee and no strength item. You are OP.

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast